ANIME AVATARS!

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I used to like Kirby in Melee, but the reach of his hammer got nerfed for Brawl and I really struggled to adjust. Snake provided the right balance of power and speed for me :p

Reactions: pc_assassin

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Yeah... he was decent, jigglypuff was pretty much the worst...
Oh and RJS I've had a lot of practice against snake, I know how to avoid every attack, and really? Contact mines? Honestly the only time I ever stepped on one was the first time I saw one, when I literally said in real life, oh what's this? *boom*

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I always used to set them up and then knock/throw people into them. Especially if you set them up early so they forget about them-the mysterious extra attack makes for a jaw dropper :p

Besides, even if they avoid those areas, you can limit their movement. Couple that with some versatile regular and smash attacks, a great knockout denier in the form of the drone and the use of the homing missile to make their recovery much harder and you have a decent all-rounder.

My friend always used to use Sonic, so if I managed to get a contact mine set up it could pay off significantly later on

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I main Meta Knight. I think that's enough of an explanation for my playstyle. A lot of the time, I completely forget that shielding and grabbing are mechanics. Always agressive playstyle.