Windows .exe and .jar

Status
Not open for further replies.

darR3Ke

Jul 29, 2019
It seem i've run in external problem that is causing my launcher to crash with the error

Code:
13:44:48 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:65 From Console: Exception in thread "Thread-2"
13:44:48 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:65 From Console: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: image == null!
13:44:48 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:65 From Console: at javax.imageio.ImageTypeSpecifier.createFromRenderedImage(Unknown Source)
13:44:48 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:65 From Console: at javax.imageio.ImageIO.getWriter(Unknown Source)
13:44:48 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:65 From Console: at javax.imageio.ImageIO.write(Unknown Source)
13:44:48 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:65 From Console: at net.ftb.data.ModPack.<init>(ModPack.java:95)
13:44:48 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:65 From Console: at net.ftb.workers.ModpackLoader.run(ModpackLoader.java:55)

i've tried downloading the .jar file and launching my installation with that, but it gives the same error, tried using a new .exe in a different map but it also ends with this.

It is pretty slow to startup compaired to yesterday, and i the log really slows down when it gets to the creeperhost xml files, after that it just stops.

A Complete log is at pastebin

Running a windows 7 64bit installation, JRE 7

This was working without any launcher problems yesterday, it just stopped working today without any change on the files.

*edit fixed url

maylith

Jul 29, 2019
The server FTB Launcher connects to is experiencing issues and is down as of 8AM central US time on 11/14. That is your problem.....the issues are being worked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.