Amplify my life!

RedHairdYoda

Jul 29, 2019
So now that I have my mater fabricator up to speed I was wondering what I can put into the mater fabricator for the best amplification of uu mater production. I am currently using scrap. I could use scrap boxes but from my research they only allow for more amplification media to be stored. They don't actually give a higher rate. So..... what can I put in there to produce more uu mater with the same eu input. I have an abundant supply of most materials so I am interested to see what you can use and its rate of amplification.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
So..... what can I put in there to produce more uu mater with the same eu input.

Amplifiers only lower the cost of time when you reach the maximum energy savings which you'll get through any amplification medium. It'll just use more of them then, say, diamonds (which I believe give you maximum amplification for a single usage).

Feel free to confirm via creative mode, just to be sure.

RedHairdYoda

Jul 29, 2019
Amplifiers only lower the cost of time when you reach the maximum energy savings which you'll get through any amplification medium. It'll just use more of them then, say, diamonds (which I believe give you maximum amplification for a single usage).

Feel free to confirm via creative mode, just to be sure.

Thanks you ...... I was unable to locate a amplification list anywhere that tells you the rate for each different item. With EE Diamonds are cheap. I would be willing to give up some diamonds to get more Iridium.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks you ...... I was unable to locate a amplification list anywhere that tells you the rate for each different item. With EE Diamonds are cheap. I would be willing to give up some diamonds to get more Iridium.

You do not get more iridium, though, assuming you have enough scrap to keep your system amplified properly. You can get a list by moving your mouse over a piece of scrap and then pressing the 'u' key (assuming you have not changed your NEI keys), then clicking the electrical bolt symbol to get the recipes for amplification.

You'll see that it lists the amount of items used, while the energy cost will stay the same. If you multiply the items used versus the amplification level of a single item, you'll find that they all equal the same number.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
I feel guilty whenever I create an ender pearl with EE, it feels like cheating, and I've never created a diamond that way. I don't think I'd feel guilty converting pearls to diamonds, although if I set up an enderman farm and had tons of them then the guilt might well return.

Reactions: RedBoss

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Uranium all the way even better than platinum or diamond dusts. How do I get uranium in mass quantity you may ask? Well look no further than your alvearies get some radioactive combs going and you'll have enough uranium to goes about. They nerfed the output to half the time of getting uranium out of combs though.

RedHairdYoda

Jul 29, 2019
Uranium all the way even better than platinum or diamond dusts. How do I get uranium in mass quantity you may ask? Well look no further than your alvearies get some radioactive combs going and you'll have enough uranium to goes about. They nerfed the output to half the time of getting uranium out of combs though.
I just started the bees for the first time. It is a little trial and error your first time, but I am working my way up the lines.

noskk

Jul 29, 2019

IMO platinum bee is still faster than uranium bees (nuclear reactor) for iridium (especially when you use it with fully automated wood farm, seed oil farm and 9 frame housings), ofc this is not the case if you tweak the GT default config or enable the mass fabricator. Atm, the only reason I want to make a matter fabricator is only for the ultimate solar helmet that need 62 uum.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Red Power Blue & Green Emerald dust as the uses for this are limited at best, but will give 50000 if I remember correctly so if like me you have a chest full of unused PR jems its a usage for them, I found it very helpful when making Gravisuit.