Agrarian Skys help, venting, and discussion thread

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisting would be the obvious decision here....
obvious how? are you saying lose the blacklist for a whitelist?

let me give a little more detail. this is an 'everything else' chest off a mobfarm. i'm trying to blacklist overflow and all armors/weapons [other than chain and gold]. for chain/gold i've setup filing cabinets. the total blacklist items are well above 9. i can tell the chest to collect what i want, but then it ceases to be an 'everything else' chest and i lose whatever drops i don't whitelist.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
obvious how? are you saying lose the blacklist for a whitelist?

let me give a little more detail. this is an 'everything else' chest off a mobfarm. i'm trying to blacklist overflow and all armors/weapons [other than chain and gold]. for chain/gold i've setup filing cabinets. the total blacklist items are well above 9. i can tell the chest to collect what i want, but then it ceases to be an 'everything else' chest and i lose whatever drops i don't whitelist.
Code:
-OxCxE
--------

Key:
- = Pipe
O = Overflow Chest
C = Chest
E = Everything else chest
x = air

Pipes have a priority system. They'll go to the closest available output. If you have a whitelist for the armor and stuff for one chest, and it is the closest, it'll head there instead of going all the way down the line to the Everything Else chest.
You can have up to six pipes pumping into that one chest, with whitelists on, selecting the armor and stuff. All of it will flow in there, because it's closer than the EE chest. Middle chest you can have a whitelist for the specific drops you want, and leave it blank for the EE chest.

cm97878

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, few questions. Anyone know if there's a way to stop hellfish from spawning? Magnum torches don't seem to do it, although they work with everything else.

Also, the problem with /help still persists, even though the server has been restarted multiple times.

Lastly, I'm still wondering about the Deep Dark, has anyone figured out how to re-enable it?

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
-OxCxE
--------

Key:
- = Pipe
O = Overflow Chest
C = Chest
E = Everything else chest
x = air

Pipes have a priority system. They'll go to the closest available output. If you have a whitelist for the armor and stuff for one chest, and it is the closest, it'll head there instead of going all the way down the line to the Everything Else chest.
You can have up to six pipes pumping into that one chest, with whitelists on, selecting the armor and stuff. All of it will flow in there, because it's closer than the EE chest. Middle chest you can have a whitelist for the specific drops you want, and leave it blank for the EE chest.

Thanks for the infos but...you're not answering the original question...unless you are and your answer is it's not possible. I see where you're telling me to split the everything chest in 2. I can easily do this for anything I see in the EE chest [to steal your abbvr]. That's not what I'm trying to do nor asking for. I want to stop more than 9 items from going into the EE chest. These are items I don't want to keep. Taking your example, I'd have to whitelist a trashcan and place it before the EE chest and my terminus trashcan. Yes, this would work but...Is this the only possible way?

I want to know if it's possible to prevent more than 9 items from entering a container.

cm97878

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the infos but...you're not answering the original question...unless you are and your answer is it's not possible. I see where you're telling me to split the everything chest in 2. I can easily do this for anything I see in the EE chest [to steal your abbvr]. That's not what I'm trying to do nor asking for. I want to stop more than 9 items from going into the EE chest. These are items I don't want to keep. Taking your example, I'd have to whitelist a trashcan and place it before the EE chest and my terminus trashcan. Yes, this would work but...Is this the only possible way?

I want to know if it's possible to prevent more than 9 items from entering a container.
You could theoretically have a kind of "buffer chest." Prevent 9 of the items you need and re-route them. The rest, both the ones you want and the remaining items you don't, go into another chest. You would then filter that chest with another blacklist, and so on, until you have all of the "overflow" and "everything else" out. I'll do some ASCII in the style of the previous person.

-1-2-3...-N

- = pipe with max 9 items (or possibly less, if the last pipe) blacklisted
1, 2, 3, ... = First filtered chest, second, and so on
N = Final chest with the items you want in it.

I have a habit of explaining things poorly, so if this made no sense, I apologize.

jokermatt999

Jul 29, 2019
For mob farms, an Advanced Filing Cabinet should pick up the junk that doesn't stack. Just put it before your actual chest, and extract from it to a trash can or nullifier. Much easier than working out white and black lists.

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, how do you lock an empty b-space barrel to one item type Without getting a tick exception crash?

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Ooh. Shiny.

Time: 7/23/14 8:21 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException
at mcp.mobius.betterbarrels.common.blocks.TileEntityBarrel.sendContentSyncPacket(TileEntityBarrel.java:557)
at mcp.mobius.betterbarrels.common.blocks.TileEntityBarrel.onInventoryChangedExec(TileEntityBarrel.java:548)
at mcp.mobius.betterbarrels.ServerTickHandler.tickEnd(ServerTickHandler.java:46)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:622)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.8.0_11, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 564590040 bytes (538 MB) / 1411985408 bytes (1346 MB) up to 8555069440 bytes (8158 MB)
JVM Flags: 7 total; -Xms256M -Xmx8192M -XX:permSize=256m -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CICompilerCountPerCPU -XX:+TieredCompilation
AABB Pool Size: 1693 (94808 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1131 (63336 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 63
FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 112 mods loaded, 112 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Aroma1997Core{1.0.1.5} [Aroma1997Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
denLib{3.2.6} [denLib] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Evoc{1.0.0} [Evoc] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
InfiniBows{1.2.0 build 14} [Infinity Bow Fix] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MobiusCore{1.2.1} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenModsCore{@VERSION@} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
DenEvents{1.0} [DenEvents] (DenEvents.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Aroma1997CoreHelper{1.0.1.5} [Aroma1997Core|Helper] (Aroma1997Core MC.1.6.4 v.1.0.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AromaBackup{0.0.0.0.1} [AromaBackup] (AromaBackup-1.6.4-0.0.0.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NetherOres{1.6.2R2.2.2} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.2.2-55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.7} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
autopackager{1.2} [AutoPackager] (autopackager-1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
bdlib{1.2.2.45} [BD Lib] (bdlib-mc164-1.2.2.45.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BigReactors{0.3.3A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.3.3A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forestry{2.3.1.2-agskies} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.2-agskies.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BinnieCore{1.8.0} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraBees{1.8.0} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraTrees{1.8.0} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AWWayofTime{v1.0.1g} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (Blood Magic v1.0.1g.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ChickenChunks{1.3.3.4} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
crowley.skyblock{1.29e} [Ex Nihilo] (crowley-skyblock-v1.29e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.6.4-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Waila{1.5.2a} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.5.7} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Mariculture{1.2.2f} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-1.6.4-1.2.2f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (Natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
pamharvestcraft{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Base] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.6.4 v1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Thaumcraft{4.1.0g} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.1.0g.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
exaliquo{0.11.2} [Ex Aliquo] (exaliquo_0.11.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
extracells{1.6.9b} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-1.6.9b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraUtilities{1.0.3c} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
flatsigns{1.4.0} [Flat Signs] (Flatsigns-1.6.2-universal-1.4.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
gendustry{1.1.2.72} [GenDustry] (gendustry-mc164-1.1.2.72.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
gtfomicroblocks{1.0} [gtfoMicroblocks] (gtfoMicroblocks.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HungerOverhaul{1.6.X-2l} [Hunger Overhaul] (hungeroverhaul-1.6.X-2l-build4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HarvestCraftWaila{1.0.3} [HarvestCraft Waila Fixes] (HarvestCraftWaila-mc1.6.4-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.0.5)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM - The Journey (4.0.5).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
InfernalMobs{1.4.3} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IronChest{5.4.1.702} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.702.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
islandbuilder{Island Builder (1.2.0)} [Island Builder] (Island_Builder__1.2.0_.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
JABBA{1.1.4} [JABBA] (JABBA_1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
jadedsblood{1.0} [Jaded's Blood] (JadedsBlood-1.6.4-Beta-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
jadedspawn{1.0} [JadedSpawn] (jadedspawn-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MagicBees{2.1.13} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineTweaker{1.6.4-2.1.2} [MineTweaker] (zMineTweaker-1.6.4-2.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ModTweaker{0.2a} [ModTweaker] (ModTweaker-1.6.4-0.2a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|AE{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
notenoughkeys{0.0.4} [Not Enough Keys] (NotEnoughKeys-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ObsidiPlates{2.0.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.6.2-universal-2.0.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenMods{0.5} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenBlocks{1.2.8} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
PluginsforForestry{3.2.30} [PluginsforForestry] (PluginsforForestry-1.6.4-3.2.30-hotfix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
simplyjetpacks{0.3.0.0} [Simply Jetpacks] (SimplyJetpacks-0.3.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
StevesFactoryManager{A83} [Steve's Factory Manager] (StevesFactoryManagerA83.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TSteelworks{1.6.4-0.0.4.2-fix2} [Tinkers' Steelworks] (TSteelworks-mc1.6.4_0.0.4.2-fix2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TiCTooltips{1.1.7} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.6.4-1.1.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TMechworks{33.c001660} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WailaHarvestability{1.0.2} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.6.4-1.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
warpbook{0.0.200c} [Warp Book] (Warp-Book-1.6.4-0.0.200c.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [Zan's Minimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
McMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.6.X-1p} [Iguana Tweaks for Tinkers Construct] (IguanaTweaks-1.6.4-prog7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.227} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct Environment: Sane and ready for action. Bugs may be reported.
Ender-Quarry Relfection Code:: No problems here
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 692 (38752 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 350 (19600 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['smokeluvr1971'/90, l='Flat Platform T', x=-1139.01, y=62.50, z=1352.55]]
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

nvm...stumbled upon the correct sequence after some more experimentation. BTW, crash above was 4th in a period of minutes from this.

Correct sequence is:
Lock first barrel [both barrels still empty]
Input item into locked barrel [ensure barrel isn't being auto emptied at this point...that comes later]
Lock second barrel [locked-to item should now show on second barrel]
Sequence complete
~end of line

Last edited:

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to do fish breeding this time around and I need titanium. Found nether rutile, smelted it up, but the crucible will only go up to 1600 degrees. I need it to go 1662. I have the aluminum temperature upgrades in it, the bottom layer is completely surrounded by lava, and its fueled by charcoal. Any ideas on the last 62 degrees?

Stocks

Jul 29, 2019
I've seen the answer to this before, but long ago and I can't remember. I did something that causes my inventory slots to go dark when I start typing into the search box. Any reminders on the fix would be appreciated! And yes, this is on 3.11 AS map

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I've seen the answer to this before, but long ago and I can't remember. I did something that causes my inventory slots to go dark when I start typing into the search box. Any reminders on the fix would be appreciated! And yes, this is on 3.11 AS map

Double click the NEI search. It's used to highlight whatever is in the search field to assist in finding items in chests.

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Proper use of MFR Fertilizer machine on a treefarm? This machine seems to grow trees much faster than the harvester can take them down. Will vanilla trees [excluding bloodwood] overwrite themselves like the bloodwood will? I can, ofc, put the Fertilizer on a timer but I'm wondering if I need to.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Setup all your specific filters first, using either chests, barrels, whatever.
Then, have a trash can (or multiple) after those containers that whitelist what goes into those containers. So if you have barrels collecting flesh, bones, and arrows, your whitelist on the trashcan will be flesh, bones and arrows.
After the trashcan(s) have your Everything Else chest with no filters on it. Then, after EE Chest, have another trashcan to capture any remaining overflow as a result of the EE chest filling up.

Since Duct Filters are limited to 9 items, you have to design your builds accordingly. Also remember that they can ingore/use meta and NBT data, so you can in effect filter more than 9 items, if they are all using the same ID. (Not applicable on mob drops really, but mod ores tend to be the same ID number, with different meta)

DemonfangArun

Jul 29, 2019
i know it's not a bug, but is there a way to perhaps edit a config to enable vanilla wooden tools, stone tools, and anything else that's disabled? i have a pet peeve that any modpack i play must have all vanilla minecraft recipies in working order.

edit: dug through modpack, found it. iguanatweaks
go to bottom of config, wipe out all the patter in numbers, now wood and stone tools can be crafted as per normal.
*i recommend the usual backup if you want to do this, just in case.
also for those that don't like it, it is safe to remove invtweaks (if you don't like it, or you're tired of the click every time you press r)

Last edited:

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
anyone haveing issues with MFR biofuel? bioreactor on its own creates very little fuel but if i connect a fluid duct to it and then to a QDS it somehow makes alot more its over 40% done in only a few minutes with only 1 reactor

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
<snip>
also for those that don't like it, it is safe to remove invtweaks (if you don't like it, or you're tired of the click every time you press r)
Yes, although you might find it handy. The first thing I do when starting a new world is rebind sort from 'r' to '~'.

pjfranke

Jul 29, 2019
i know it's not a bug, but is there a way to perhaps edit a config to enable vanilla wooden tools, stone tools, and anything else that's disabled? i have a pet peeve that any modpack i play must have all vanilla minecraft recipies in working order.

edit: dug through modpack, found it. iguanatweaks
go to bottom of config, wipe out all the patter in numbers, now wood and stone tools can be crafted as per normal.
*i recommend the usual backup if you want to do this, just in case.

There's more changes than that, but a person can look through the config file and see what all is changed. It does change the game balance to remove it entirely, but when you're playing SSP and have OP available anyway, it's an arguable point on how much difference it makes.
anyone haveing issues with MFR biofuel? bioreactor on its own creates very little fuel but if i connect a fluid duct to it and then to a QDS it somehow makes alot more its over 40% done in only a few minutes with only 1 reactor
Likely due to the duplication bug with fluiducts. Not sure how to not have that apply with what we have available for fluid piping, except for Extracells fluid export busses. Maybe if @Jadedcat is unlocking fluid transfer nodes when she opens up ExU transfer items.

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
Likely due to the duplication bug with fluiducts. Not sure how to not have that apply with what we have available for fluid piping, except for Extracells fluid export busses. Maybe if @Jadedcat is unlocking fluid transfer nodes when she opens up ExU transfer items.

i was under the impression that dupeing with fluid/item ducts is only a issue when crossing a chunk boundry my setup is all in a single chunk