Agrarian Skies Server, I am trying....

TheIronSquirel

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my new friends!
Looking to share my idea with you all, not sure if anyone would be able to help make it happen.
I have been trying and I admit, I am a noob.

I Currently have a server with Bisect Hosting. One of the servers I am able to start up on it is Agarian Skies.
From watching many clips on YouTube it looks like a lot of fun.

The server starts out fine but there is no island? Just fall into the void.
I started looking into this and it appears we have to install a map, so I did.
With that map installed and an awesome looking island in place. I am unable to figure out how to start a fresh island.

Was hoping to get some tips and pointers on how I can get this going so that when ever a player joins the server, they can either spawn on the mapped Island and than start and create an island and begin their adventure and questing?

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

TIS ;)

AeroEden

Jul 29, 2019
Have you had any experience with Bukkit plugins?

Because you could setup a skyblock plugin and use a custom schematic of the AS Island

Reactions: TheIronSquirel

TheIronSquirel

Jul 29, 2019
Have you had any experience with Bukkit plugins?

Because you could setup a skyblock plugin and use a custom schematic of the AS Island
have been trying, lol.
Problem I have is I am fairly new to the modded type servers like this, so not sure if I am putting the plugins and mods in the right place.

What I like about Bisect Hosting is you chose the type of server you want and select it and save. Hit the start button and boom, you got all the mods and everything set.
So far I have only been able to get my Enjin plugin to work but having issues with the others for permissions, worldedit and worldguard.

It is a slow and time consuming process to learn on the go.
Hope this post will help me speedy up the process a bit.

Thanks for your input.[DOUBLEPOST=1414689357,1414588017][/DOUBLEPOST]Is anyone willing to use this server to test out their mods on?
It is a 10 slot server, just paid for another 3 months through Bisect Hosting.
I am tight on time and not going to get this working anytime soon.
Let me know, thanks.

Check out my site and get an idea what I been doing.