Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makismaki

Jul 29, 2019
Guys when i try to play with my friend it doesn't show my lives or party button so we can join...please help

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Guys when i try to play with my friend it doesn't show my lives or party button so we can join...please help

You need version 2.0..3 for that.[DOUBLEPOST=1397820002][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't know why (obviously) but whenever I update my pack my world is gone. I backup'd my world earlier today but I still lost a lot of things that I built. I posted the other day when this happened when updating another time but I hope you know and will try to fix it

We are working on this issue.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I logged into my single player world today to find that some of the liquicrafters i set up to combine my pulverised metals had lost their recipe and were instead outputting hundreds of the ore dusts at about 15 per pull with item ducts, I left on version 2.0.3 last night and started on 2.0.3 this morning. has anyone else had this issue?

use left click to set the recipes. Apparently there's a bug if you set the recipes with right-click.

danny75

Jul 29, 2019
Playing 2.0.2 smp.

Trying to make the infusion altar. The thauminomicon says it needs 25 of each vis, which is what i have in my basic iron-capped wand. It just doesn't work when clicking on the runic matrix. When i try with a greatwood wand (spawned in), it turns into a working altar. Unfortunately, i cannot make a greatwood wand without the altar....so i'm stuck. Is this bug known?

Edit: Ignore me....realise i needed a gold-capped wand.

MiniMoggie

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if this is a bug or just me doing something wrong but I have a 19x19 mfr farm set up with a number of different crops and trees whenever I log out of my world and back in again the filter in the planter is wiped and the farm starts planting things anywhere. My workaround at the moment is to remember to run over to the planter whenever I log in and reset the filter and then quickly check the farm for any misplaced items. I'm still in the 1.0.08 version of the pack due to upgrading issues so don't know if this is fixed in later versions.

ikkonoishi

Jul 29, 2019
Playing 2.0.3 singleplayer.

I can't craft the Sigil of the Green Grove. I made the 5 harvesters, two planters, reinforced slate, and put in my apprentice orb, but there is no product.

http://imgur.com/FZ8Iq1Q

I eventually disabled the recipe changer, and was able to craft it with the normal recipe.

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019

I can't craft the Sigil of the Green Grove. I made the 5 harvesters, two planters, reinforced slate, and put in my apprentice orb, but there is no product.

I eventually disabled the recipe changer, and was able to craft it with the normal recipe.

That's because it was 3 harvesters and 2 fertalisers, not 5 harvesters. The recipe works fine.

Gladi099

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys.
playing SMP, 2.0.2 pure forge.
I made a nether portal, went thru, went back and ended up on a different island... how can i fix this without any editing? make a new portal in the nether closer to the overworld portal that i want it to connect to?

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019

Its 3 planters, 2 harvesters, 2 fertilizers.[DOUBLEPOST=1397867594][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey guys.
playing SMP, 2.0.2 pure forge.
I made a nether portal, went thru, went back and ended up on a different island... how can i fix this without any editing? make a new portal in the nether closer to the overworld portal that i want it to connect to?

Its stupid derpy vanilla :([DOUBLEPOST=1397867629][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not sure if this is a bug or just me doing something wrong but I have a 19x19 mfr farm set up with a number of different crops and trees whenever I log out of my world and back in again the filter in the planter is wiped and the farm starts planting things anywhere. My workaround at the moment is to remember to run over to the planter whenever I log in and reset the filter and then quickly check the farm for any misplaced items. I'm still in the 1.0.08 version of the pack due to upgrading issues so don't know if this is fixed in later versions.

Use left click to set the pattern. Right click vanishes when restarting.. its a bug.

Reactions: MiniMoggie

AssButtKangaroo

Jul 29, 2019
My pulverivers and igneous extruders wont export into itemducts. i used a pneumatic servo and everything i cant think of anything but a config setting. help?

lukethedude

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this had been said and flipping through 48 pages is crazy but the bug is with the questing. Me and my friend on the newest version have been playing for probably 2 weeks and the quests show some weird percentage and are unable to submit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this had been said and flipping through 48 pages is crazy but the bug is with the questing. Me and my friend on the newest version have been playing for probably 2 weeks and the quests show some weird percentage and are unable to submit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Its an update bug. Where if I reduce requirements for a quest its not syncing correctly. Its being looked into. Though after 2.1.0 no requirement adjustments will be made. New quests may be added but the requirements are final. I will be adding a difficulty zip at some point so people have the ability to pick easy or hard. Easy is the current set up. Hard will be more quests and slightly higher requirments. I want the full quest expansion to be in place first. I have a few more sections to add.

DragooKnight

Jul 29, 2019
So i updated to the newest version today and whenever i try to launch agrarian skies it just waits about 30 seconds then closes the launcher i have no idea why. Someone please help.
I've got the same problem, even after re-installing the modpack a few times. Downgrading to 2.0.2 works fine though.
Waitaminute
Why did you do that?

Time: 4/19/14 4:11 AM
Description: Registering texture

net.minecraft.client.renderer.StitcherException: Unable to fit: tsteelworks:drain_basin - size: 16x16 - Maybe try a lowerresolution texturepack?
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.Stitcher.func_94305_f(Stitcher.java:79)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110571_b(TextureMap.java:100)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110551_a(TextureMap.java:57)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110579_a(SourceFile:69)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110549_a(SourceFile:133)
at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110544_b(SourceFile:99)
at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110541_a(SourceFile:87)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_110436_a(Minecraft.java:543)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:265)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:509)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.Stitcher.func_94305_f(Stitcher.java:79)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110571_b(TextureMap.java:100)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110551_a(TextureMap.java:57)

-- Resource location being registered --
Details:
Resource location: minecraft:textures/atlas/blocks.png
Texture object class: net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110579_a(SourceFile:69)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110549_a(SourceFile:133)
at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110544_b(SourceFile:99)
at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110541_a(SourceFile:87)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_110436_a(Minecraft.java:543)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:265)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:509)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 487415712 bytes (464 MB) / 1209794560 bytes (1153 MB) up to 1209794560 bytes (1153 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx1280M -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 Feed The Beast Mod Pack 95 mods loaded, 95 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.7} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Evoc{1.0.0} [Evoc] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
InfiniBows{1.2.0 build 14} [Infinity Bow Fix] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MobiusCore{1.1.1} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.8} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
OpenModsCore{0.4} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
bdlib{1.2.0.38} [BD Lib] (bdlib-mc164-1.2.0.38.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CoFHCore{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NetherOres{1.6.2R2.2.2} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.2.2-55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.2} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BigReactors{0.3.0A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.3.0A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Forestry{2.3.1.2-agskies} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.2-agskies.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BinnieCore{1.8.0} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ExtraBees{1.8.0} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ExtraTrees{1.8.0} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
AWWayofTime{v1.0.1} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (Blood Magic v1.0.1b-JadedWay.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ChickenChunks{1.3.3.3} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CoFHLoot{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CoFHSocial{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CoFHWorld{2.0.0.2} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
crowley.skyblock{1.26b} [Ex Nihilo] (crowley-skyblock-v1.28.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.6.4-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Waila{1.5.2} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.5dev} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5d3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Thaumcraft{4.1.0g} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.1.0g.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Mariculture{1.2.1e} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-1.6.4-1.2.1e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (Natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
pamharvestcraft{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Base] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.6.4 v1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
exaliquo{0.10.5} [Ex Aliquo] (exaliquo_0.10.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
extracells{1.6.8f} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-1.6.8f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ExtraUtilities{1.0.3c} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
flatsigns{1.4.0} [Flat Signs] (Flatsigns-1.6.2-universal-1.4.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
gendustry{1.1.0.61} [GenDustry] (gendustry-mc164-1.1.0.61.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
HardcoreQuesting{Party Hard (3.1.1)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM_-_Party_Hard__3.1.1_.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
HungerOverhaul{1.6.X-2l} [Hunger Overhaul] (hungeroverhaul-1.6.X-2l-build4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
InfernalMobs{1.4.3} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
IronChest{5.4.1.702} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.702.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
JABBA{1.1.2b} [JABBA] (JABBA_1.1.2c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
jadedspawn{1.0} [JadedSpawn] (jadedspawn-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MagicBees{2.1.11} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NEIAddons{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NEIAddons|AE{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
notenoughkeys{0.0.4} [Not Enough Keys] (NotEnoughKeys-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ObsidiPlates{2.0.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.6.2-universal-2.0.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
OpenMods{0.4} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.4b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
OpenBlocks{1.2.7} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
TMechworks{33.c001660} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
TSteelworks{1.6.4-0.0.3} [Tinkers' Steelworks] (TSteelworks-mc1.6.4_0.0.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
warpbook{0.0.177} [Warp Book] (Warp-Book-1.6.4-0.0.177.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [Zan's Minimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineTweaker{1.6.4-2.1.2} [MineTweaker] (zMineTweaker-1.6.4-2.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
McMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.6.X-1p} [Iguana Tweaks for Tinkers Construct] (IguanaTweaks-prog4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.227} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
TConstruct Environment: Sane and ready for action. Bugs may be reported.
Ender-Quarry Relfection Code:: No problems here
Launched Version: 1.6.4
LWJGL: 2.9.0
OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics GL version 2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2104, Intel
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Pack: JCMixpackfor16.zip
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
!!! JAAAAAADEEEEED!
Removing the texture pack allowed me to start up the game just fine, re-installing the texture pack doesn't seem to have done anything yet, as it doesn't seem to change any textures.

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having some problems with Tinkers' Construct/Steelworks smeltery/high oven. When I open them, my hotbar (phantom) copies itself to my inv, and some of my items jump over in the smeltery/oven. When you then try to add something/take something from the smeltery/oven, the game crashes. When I try to replicate the issue, it works fine, but when I then least expect it, it goes to bum. Oh, and it was on a server running v2.0.3
Here's the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/yqAArQg2

Edit: It looks something like this: http://imgur.com/PmutsYb

Last edited:

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I've got the same problem, even after re-installing the modpack a few times. Downgrading to 2.0.2 works fine though.
Waitaminute

!!! JAAAAAADEEEEED!
Removing the texture pack allowed me to start up the game just fine, re-installing the texture pack doesn't seem to have done anything yet, as it doesn't seem to change any textures.

I would conclude that your gfx card can't run it with texture pack you are trying to use.

Also I don't know why you are reporting this as a bug because it has nothing to do with this thread.

MrDlor

Jul 29, 2019
Version 2.0.3
For some reason the CoFH loot display doesn't work on a server but does in singelplayer
Checked both configs on the server and singelplayer both have the loot display enabled so no clue why it wont function :/

DragooKnight

Jul 29, 2019
I would conclude that your gfx card can't run it with texture pack you are trying to use.

Also I don't know why you are reporting this as a bug because it has nothing to do with this thread.
Mostly in case the person I quoted who can't get past the start-up screen has the same problem, also because I normally play Agrarian Skies with Jaded's texture pack, and now I can't. Also because I was up all night and exhausted, so I 'spoke' freely with less inhibition. Restarting Agrarian Skies and trying to switch texture packs (It was still on Jaded's pack with vanilla textures and did not change textures when I switched to vanilla and back) has concluded the texture pack no longer works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.