A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

SidDark

Jul 29, 2019
Wish Granted, a microphone drops through the letter box, after plugging it in a performing all the tests, you're ready to make your first recording. unfortunately you spill a glass of coke over the microphone which breaks it. as you don't have a receipt you're stuck with a broken and very sticky mic.

I wish I had more motivation

DaNerd27

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you were motivated to murder your entire family, sending you to jail.

I wish this peanut brittle would fly.

glasspelican

Jul 29, 2019
Granted peanut brittle can fly and noone can catch it to eat it, the entire world hates you now.

I wish my new computer would boot.

Creeper Be Creepin

Jul 29, 2019
Granted your computer will boot but as soon as soon as you get to the starting screen a big lava fire bowser picture is on and you cant do anything else.
I wish that my annoying neibor will move.

DaNerd27

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but your neighbor booted a ~ATH program before he left, causing a time-traveling demon to be summoned at the end of our universe and allowing him entry into any moment in the universe's timeline. He then travels to the present and kills us all with his rainbow mouth beam of double death.

I wish the FTB Ultimate Pack would release sooner.

Reactions: GreenWolf13

Creeper Be Creepin

Jul 29, 2019
Granted but there's so many bugs your computer start cry and does the robot dance then prints out a 3-d gun and shoots it's self.
I wish I could play Ftb with more tan 30 fps. like honestly my old computer 250 fps. someone please tell me why i switched to windows 8.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you computer plays it at 30000000fps which pretty much melts it instantly.

I wish Adobe would finally fix all the problems with the Flash player that have been happen as of recently.

DaNerd27

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, however the fixes had brought upon a plethora of bugs on their own, corrupting your console beyond repair.

I wish this fork was made of cheese.

BTW, CBC, you obviously do not follow the preachings of the great and powerful Gabe Newell judging from your transition to Windows 8.

Luckdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, your new found cheese fork attracts thousands of mice from all over the world which spread disease and misery through your country.

I wish it was always 80 degrees Fahrenheit outside where I live.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. However, the weather gods come down and slap you on the wrist for frakking around in their domain, along with a stern "don't do this again" before they revert the weather patterns back to normal.

I wish for a hamburger.

Luckdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but the hamburger gives you food poisoning and you spend the next week in the hospital after getting your stomach pumped. You can keep the half-digested hamburger in a jar.

I wish I had a magic carpet!

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, the magic makes it sentient and will now constantly complain about everything and will trow major tantrums if anyone even slightly steps on it.

I wish that Pacific Rim movie was out already!

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Granted but just before you enter the cinema to watch it you get hit by a metero killing you in a instant.

I wish i had a Free dedi server for mc

NooBxGockeL

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but its Download and upload speed is worse than the old 56k modem.

I wish bacon (nothin' more to say!)

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
granted but as soon as you get the beacon you get killed by a horde of pigs becuase they want revenge.

I wish i had enough money to live a rich life

NooBxGockeL

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you live the life of a drug dealer and get caught by the police. You earned a life-time residence in a cudly 2m²(21 feet²) cell.

I wish pahimar had posted a new video allready.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Granted but right before you can watch the video you become blind and there is no cure

i wish the xycraft machines release already

Creeper Be Creepin

Jul 29, 2019
Granted soaryn went hyper speed with the whole mod but there is a lot of things that still need updating but soaryn wont

I wish my nuclear reactor didn't blow up my house

Creeper Be Creepin

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, no more spawn after every creeper comes and blows your base to bit's.

I wish the doggy talent's mod would get updated and put into ftb.