A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted! You have been teleported into the void of space, where seasons are irrelevant. You will instantly die from numerous causes.

I wish I had a magic genie that would not give me what I wanted, and would not give me an infinite number of wishes.

You have to corrupt it... Thus he would give me what I want, and an infinite number of wishes.. So... Game, set, and match.
Incorrect. I am a Time Lord. I can survive.
Wish granted! But because of the rules of this thread in this Forumverse, you create a paradox.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Both of us. We have derailed this thread after 106 pages.
upload_2014-8-28_18-19-15.jpeg

No, that doesnt quite cut it...

This maybe?:
Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg

Nope, still doesnt quantify the scope of derailment....

Ah, this!:
EarthExplodes_display_image.jpg

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Your wish comes true. In True xkcd fashion: http://what-if.xkcd.com/92/

The resulting planetary buzzsaw cuts through the moon, and the resulting flash of light is bright enough that... the resulting light from the moon is bright enough to sear the surface of the planets in the solar system clean

I wish people were less obsessed with themselves

eliandarkbrood

Jul 29, 2019
Fine... since nobody is wishing... i wish this thread was "rerailed" and gotten back on topic.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
The person above wished... But I'll grant your wish and your internet goes bonkers because you get so many notifications from the game.

I wish it was 5:00

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but the lack of an AM or PM in the time results in it constantly flipping between the two every couple of seconds.

I wish I was the president. Nisteth Bird 2016.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Following the end of your presidential term, your opponent decides to brand you as a painted, overglorified wug. Due to this, you are ridiculed, and laughed out of both office and the streets.

I wish that English was more versatile (In case you don't know what I mean, describe to me, a colour :p)

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, English is now a language where everybody uses clicking and animal noises in order to get emotions across. Unfortunately, this does not allow for clear communication.
I wish the trees would come alive.

Matt4890

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, English is now a language where everybody uses clicking and animal noises in order to get emotions across. Unfortunately, this does not allow for clear communication.
I wish the trees would come alive.

Wish granted! Sadly though, they all seem to have a fondness of crushing humans into 1x1 cubes and building with them...

I wish that I could fly

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
You go mad from hearing people's thoughts all that often.

I wish people would stop using the German version of Hail

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
Sure! They all become Nazis and kill all the Jews, and you too, just for the lulz.

I wish I wasn't stuck in this shithole.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but you are now stuck in the time vortex. doctor who theme goes here

I wish that I had infinite wishes!

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Wish granted! You are now busy being tortured by omnipotent daleks!

I wish I was omnipotent

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
You kill yourself from the strain of knowing everything that will happen to you.

I wish a normal speck of dust would gently land on the desk in front of me.