Casual Server 152WGT+Unhinged+Unleashed Adults (18+) Only Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheDarkOne01

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone,

I posted a note a while back and we have a few folks with us now, but we've started the new beta pack and as a result we have a fresh new map to wreak havoc on.

I host the server myself with a dedicated teamspeak currently. The server has been stable and we've had 5 people on with zero issues so far for the past two months or so. We have room to expand, and I can always rent a server if need be.

We have a solid group of three thus far, but are always looking to let more casual, fun players in.We don't cheat, we mine like crazy, and die to creepers. What more do you need? We aren't prejudiced against folks under 18, it just helps us ensure a mature audience as best we can. Sorry for those of you younger folks :/

Please shoot me a PM or reply here if you're interested, and I will PM or Skype chat you the server/TS info.

TheDarkOne01

Jul 29, 2019
FYI: We've updated to .8, and are using Reliquary and Biomes o Plenty mods. We will be updating with production of new versions to stay as current as possible. Come hang out!

heyoomimi

Jul 29, 2019
How do I join your server exactly? because on Direwolf20, it's Minecraft 1.4.7, but when I tried joining your server, it says it's 1.5.2

TheDarkOne01

Jul 29, 2019
On the private pack button in the launcher, enter in 152wgt

Then change it from recommended to 0.8 to get to our server. You'll have to add in biomes o plenty and Reliquary, but if you forget, the server will let you know.

Hit me up if you have any more questions!

-TDO

RoloisRight

Jul 29, 2019
EDITED

Now that the 152wgt pack has been phased out, my guide is no longer relevant. We are now using a custom pack that has all the other packs merged.

TheDarkOne01

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there Hops, I shot you a PM, just get with me on TS and we can get you sorted out. Heyoomi, you can also join us on TS and I can help you get everything set up if you need some help.

-TDO

NicholasFoxden

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just gonna take a wild guess here, and say that I'm WAY to late to join?
Probably moved to another pack, I'd assume.