152wgt Server?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SizzleBacon

Jul 29, 2019
I like to play with other people. Just one or two friends, no public server stuff. But the only way to do that currently is with the "Open to Lan" function provided by default minecraft.

Why was the pack released without a server version? Even mojang releases snapshots with a server. It is almost the same platform. It has a mods folder and jar and various other bits that you just have to put together.

When can we expect one? I saw something about releasing it when it was more stable, but I thought the whole point was this wasn't going to be a stable build. That mods developers and FTB was going to focus on the upcoming 1.6 and this was just something to play with until then.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Do some research and you can put up a 152wgt server iirc.

E: I don't mean this in an offensive way or anything. I've just seen the instructions to do it somewhere but no idea where.

SizzleBacon

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, I had actually thought about putting it together myself, but I figured I would need the up to date server jar with a certain version of forge etc, (forge is picky) and I assumed that they either had not made one, or it was not public yet. I'll go see what I can find. Can you give me any details on where/how to find the tutorial you found? For instance did you search 1.5 or 152wgt?