1.7 Flagship pack and your guys thoughts, My question for the community.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ThorinNL

Jul 29, 2019
Well 1.7 will fix IDConflicts
And we already have universal configs
For the IDConflicts, I didn't think that thoroughly through for 1.7.
As for universal configs, these are not really universal, as I like to add mods that are fairly new to existing ftb-packs (and get thus my fair share of problems to solve)

Eeven the lesser experienced of us can open up google, download a file, and drop it into a folder.
Not to put anyone down, but don't find a job as it-helpdesk then ;). Faith in humanity drops very quickly, sadly.

Then I need to alter my wish, a pack filled to the brim with mods would be my favorite then.
Messing with a themed pack like BnB, well as Eyamaz warns: it will probably break it. And this will be the same for 1.7

Reactions: Mevansuto

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
For the IDConflicts, I didn't think that thoroughly through for 1.7.
As for universal configs, these are not really universal, as I like to add mods that are fairly new to existing ftb-packs (and get thus my fair share of problems to solve)

Not to put anyone down, but don't find a job as it-helpdesk then ;). Faith in humanity drops very quickly, sadly.

Then I need to alter my wish, a pack filled to the brim with mods would be my favorite then.
Messing with a themed pack like BnB, well as Eyamaz warns: it will probably break it. And this will be the same for 1.7
Those dont count as people :p

HireAMercenary

Jul 29, 2019
Making configs for packs wasn't super bad anyways, Btw when ID's got nerfed, was that only block & item ids? or did it also include biome & entities ids