[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

drag498

Jul 29, 2019
So i was wiring up my mob farm to be able to turn it off and on the powered spawners with wireless redstone, and when i set the fequency to 1 and activated it via the remote from the wireless redstone mod, i was suddenly hit with all the negative effects of as if a strike had just happened (which it hadnt) so if you are indeed using some of the wireless redstone frequencys for that stuff would be nice if they were labeled so people dont accidentally use them and wind up experiencing what i have.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
So i was wiring up my mob farm to be able to turn it off and on the powered spawners with wireless redstone, and when i set the fequency to 1 and activated it via the remote from the wireless redstone mod, i was suddenly hit with all the negative effects of as if a strike had just happened (which it hadnt) so if you are indeed using some of the wireless redstone frequencys for that stuff would be nice if they were labeled so people dont accidentally use them and wind up experiencing what i have.
That is really strange, since I dont use any wireless redstone in my builds since sometimes they get stuck and if that happens my system stops working. My used wireless redstone is placing and removing redstone blocks via command blocks. But if it does happen more I have to have a look on it

killme2hell

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i Sent u a issue while ago and i'm just letting u know that theres a promblem with the Alchemical Bags that they contain items at least for me. I don't Remember what is in the white bag but in blue bag theres the Ernst Reseach and Openblocks Maps which they are named.

killme2hell

Jul 29, 2019
i found a bug in one of quest for some reason it doesn't detect quart seed as being crafted its either hqm or did something wrong when you put in the quest.

drag498

Jul 29, 2019
That is really strange, since I dont use any wireless redstone in my builds since sometimes they get stuck and if that happens my system stops working. My used wireless redstone is placing and removing redstone blocks via command blocks. But if it does happen more I have to have a look on it
ill test it again to see if it happens once more just to be 100% sure

Edit:has been confirmed activating frequency 1 with the wireless redstone stuff will get you the negative effects that occur when you get a strike

Last edited:

drag498

Jul 29, 2019
Rings of everything quest cannot be completed, for starters archangel's smite has no recipe and cant be crafted, and the Swiftwolf's rending gale is not being accepted by the quest.

killme2hell

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I notice i'm not sure but i think maybe fluid quest is not work at least for water one i don't know why isn't i know either one you made mistake in quest or 2 something wrong with hqm whatever the case is i think something wrong with it.

drag498

Jul 29, 2019
Another issue to note thats a fairly big one, players can still access the twilight forest dimension via the teleporter feather item, also when using said item to teleport you to the nether you wind up above the bedrock roof.

TopSecretPorkChop

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned, but is there a way to get wood in the early map? Or maybe a usable pick (other than the dark matter one or the stone pick from quest reward)?

My problem is that once you lose these (by falling into the void), it seems they cannot be replaced since you can't build tinker tables without wood, and tinkers tools don't seem to work in the trans table (I've tried it and crashed my client trice).

I really like the map so far, and I kind hope that DireWolf20 and Pahimar choose it as their next quest map. I'd really like to see that.

Reactions: spiritofmc

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned, but is there a way to get wood in the early map? Or maybe a usable pick (other than the dark matter one or the stone pick from quest reward)?

My problem is that once you lose these (by falling into the void), it seems they cannot be replaced since you can't build tinker tables without wood, and tinkers tools don't seem to work in the trans table (I've tried it and crashed my client trice).

I really like the map so far, and I kind hope that DireWolf20 and Pahimar choose it as their next quest map. I'd really like to see that.
ofc I hope that too :p, but for that I have still do a lot of work to the pack becasue sadly there are still a lot of bugs, that need to be fixed. Like some random items in alchemical bags and everything, that I used during the building of the map but forgot to take out. Will fix that btw. There is also some thing that players get my playerfile when they start the world. So everything I have ,like the 933k bug in earlier versions, will be copied over to the player which starts the map. This way it is sometimes annoying to build stuff for me because after that I have to remove everything from stuff that I used like bags, inventory etc. Still have to find a way to fix this so it will become more easier to do stuff for me, and you guys wont have any effect then from what I do
But there is wood available in the GreenHouse(a glass building in the map, also one of your quests in the City Quest line), I would recommend going there during the day grab some wood and go, or even better take one of the two transmutation tables (also learn that thing) go to the GreenHouse and teach it immeadiatly. This way you are always sure to have the wood in your transmutation table. Otherwise you have to cheat them in sadly

ill test it again to see if it happens once more just to be 100% sure

Edit:has been confirmed activating frequency 1 with the wireless redstone stuff will get you the negative effects that occur when you get a strike
I will have a look on it, but still it is strange. If this does occur while I have no wireless redstone I will just say somewhere into the book that 1 is used already but I really dont know what is happening there.

Oh I notice i'm not sure but i think maybe fluid quest is not work at least for water one i don't know why isn't i know either one you made mistake in quest or 2 something wrong with hqm whatever the case is i think something wrong with it.
When I have to select a fluid that goes into the HQM book as quest item I have 3 different water to choose, so I picked 2 wrong ones so far, lets go to the third one :p. I think it should work for other fluids tho. So far people only had difficulties with the water quest

Rings of everything quest cannot be completed, for starters archangel's smite has no recipe and cant be crafted, and the Swiftwolf's rending gale is not being accepted by the quest.
The first one is indeed true and the second one I dont know, might have to put it on fuzzy detection so the nbt or meta data wont matter, Will have a look on it

Are there any ways to protect yourself from the Strike?
Sadly atm not, when I update all the redstone behind the scenes I try to make it that you are safe from the strikes in every bomb shelters, or at max only take 1/2 hearts of damage. I have to find a way that some effects go online for y level X+ and others for y level X-

well in lastest update version of mod pack theres quest for the portal you can soulsand for plastic i don't know and note #3 don't remember how i got mys.
There are currently 2 note #3 in the map used, will be fixed when I update the map so because I can fix it but then something will happen either way that you get stuck on npc quests or hqm quests which both lead to that you cant continue the story
The first Note #3(second journal) you get is when you hand in Note#2 at the mayor. It is an NPC quest, default keybinding is L if I remember correctly (but it is conflicted so it wont work) with that key you can check your current npc quests which note should be one of them. For the second note #3(third journal) needed you should read the journal from the day before to find out what you have to do. Also you have to have completed the yellorium quest at Max to unlock the way to get the next Note (Note #3)

Sorry for the long posts, I dont have any potato for you

Reactions: BMB78

drag498

Jul 29, 2019
Well if you use the remote or one of the transceivers/receivers you can click on the advanced button and it will bring up more stuff were you could actually go in a label individual frequencies, you could perhaps label frequency as "DO NOT USE" or something like that.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Well if you use the remote or one of the transceivers/receivers you can click on the advanced button and it will bring up more stuff were you could actually go in a label individual frequencies, you could perhaps label frequency as "DO NOT USE" or something like that.
The problem is that currently I have not used any wireless redstone in my build behind the scenes because I knew this one was going to happen if I did that

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Another issue to note thats a fairly big one, players can still access the twilight forest dimension via the teleporter feather item, also when using said item to teleport you to the nether you wind up above the bedrock roof.
Hmmm, this is a fail at my side. Since most of the items of the NPC mod dont do anything I thought it was just an item. I never right clicked it. I wanted to make it in a way so that people had to use the repeatable quest in the HQM book to go back to the base, and it was then a one time use item and you couldnt use it to get away from danger quickly. This was my intention. This will be fixed in the next patch but LOL I failed pretty hard there

Edit, I have checked it for a bit now and sadly there is no way to remove the points the teleporter can teleport to, so I have to see if I change this mechanic like I inteneded it to be but with another item

Last edited:

krom9889

Jul 29, 2019
-hey, what yellorium quest u mean? To much fuel ?? or another one to open the 3rd journal quest? (hope u answer that xD)
-and btw the deep dark portal u really didnt need to disable it will i know its easy way for resources but can u tell me u can make it in the really begging?? it does need unstable ingot which is long way to get a hand on it :3 i did make a deep dark portal and i use it to mine things that i added on the modpack :# cuz they dont have emc (idk how to edit things and put emc on them xD) will i made the deep dark portal when i had 11billion emc

-btw epic fail in the pumpkin secrets section trololololo :D one of the quests are the same of the other xD the laughing face in the top bottom is the same of the top left (one up) they are the same check the inside :p

Last edited: