[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

Carrots4U

Jul 29, 2019
Wow I was an idiot. When I went to check to the King he wansn't there so I just assumed he was out of the country or something. Forgot NPCs sleep at night! Oh well, all fixed now. I am stuck on the lady that wants chocolate cake. Do I have to make it? If so, where is cocoa? Am I really that blind o-o? None of the bakers sell it...

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Wow I was an idiot. When I went to check to the King he wansn't there so I just assumed he was out of the country or something. Forgot NPCs sleep at night! Oh well, all fixed now. I am stuck on the lady that wants chocolate cake. Do I have to make it? If so, where is cocoa? Am I really that blind o-o? None of the bakers sell it...
You will most likely need to hunt for a jungle to get cocoa, the citizens don't have everything you know, that's why she wants you to make the cake! lol
Hey GO is magic bees the only way to make bottles of enchanting? thats the only way NEI shows to make them.
the XP bottler from open blocks is how you would make them (like Val did in her SSP stream)

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

Teraphina

Jul 29, 2019

well the natural way to get it is in a jungle biome, there are 6 coco beens in a place if you look for them, not exactly in town.

Teraphina

Jul 29, 2019
@GreatOrator Help please i am in teh queens room but i cant find where to go next.

Edit 1. Nevermind just noticed the locked part of the quest book opened.

Edit 2. @TheRangerX hey so the Assassin isnt respawning on the server for other people to kill, wont be on till evening tomorrow

Edit3 @TheRangerX so umm i tried to mine some endstone with my Wyvrend (spelling?) pick with silk touch and efficiency 5 and 3x3 mode and the server crashed though i had mined some of the drak ore with it before the endstone heh i was flying under the island at the time so hoping i can fly again before i die to the void when the server comes back up, it has been down for a little while now

Last edited:

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
@GreatOrator Help please i am in teh queens room but i cant find where to go next.

Edit 1. Nevermind just noticed the locked part of the quest book opened.

Edit 2. @TheRangerX hey so the Assassin isnt respawning on the server for other people to kill, wont be on till evening tomorrow

Edit3 @TheRangerX so umm i tried to mine some endstone with my Wyvrend (spelling?) pick with silk touch and efficiency 5 and 3x3 mode and the server crashed though i had mined some of the drak ore with it before the endstone heh i was flying under the island at the time so hoping i can fly again before i die to the void when the server comes back up, it has been down for a little while now
Hopefully he can get me a crash log so we can see what caused it.
You got my vote, too. Nice to see the pack starting to get the recognition it deserves. I think the whole 3rd party packs concept is fantastic - the FTB team have done a good thing. There are so many different packs that everyone should be able to find something they like.
Thank you for he vote and everyone else who has voted!

TheRangerX

Jul 29, 2019
Well shit. I'll see what I can do tonight, as I'm traveling for work right now. Won't be to my hotel room until later tonight.

I'll see if I can get the crash log too.

Nothing I can do about the assassin though as I won't be able to log in to the game until Thursday. Perhaps GO can use the NPC wand.

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
Welp I had some unfortunate IRL drama come up the last month, but I'm back! It looks like there is a ton of changes for me to play with! I can't wait to start recording again. MORDOR WILL BE MY HOME!

Teraphina

Jul 29, 2019
omg you have to be kidding me i forgot to switch my pick back to 1x1 mode

Edit !. ok just loaded up a SSP with the same equipment i had on and did the 3x3 mode with silk touch on the pick and it doesnt crash my game, so not sure why it is crashing the server, the only thing i couldnt find in NEI was an amulet that gives more ore output when mining, though it is endstone that i am hitting when it crashes so not sure why that would do anything anyways

Last edited:
Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
omg you have to be kidding me i forgot to switch my pick back to 1x1 mode

Edit !. ok just loaded up a SSP with the same equipment i had on and did the 3x3 mode with silk touch on the pick and it doesnt crash my game, so not sure why it is crashing the server, the only thing i couldnt find in NEI was an amulet that gives more ore output when mining, though it is endstone that i am hitting when it crashes so not sure why that would do anything anyways

Ah. Is that why the server is down again? I'm relieved to hear that it sounds like you didn't fall into the void though! Well... the first time, anyway.