[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

MissLid

Jul 29, 2019
is there some psychic connection that makes a spouse call from work with a deep heartfelt need to bond with her mate just as he is entering that lowest dungeon to confront a boss mob that has been eluding him? i mean really every single time? or just hidden cameras? i need to know.
I have a husband who does similar things. And an attention seeking cat who usually waits until the worst possible moment to jump up on my computer desk and block the view of the monitor.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Did I do the quests in the wrong order?
The mages would like me to speak with Ephalba but didn't i already kill her in a previous quest that I had to do to unlock the one i am working on(Mage council I) ?
(sorry for being vague but I was trying my best not to spoil anything)
Most all of the main npc's are designed to respawn in about an hour...however, many factors may extend this or stop it (not entirely sure at the moment) but in a worse case scenario, you can always replace the region files in your save with the ones from the template folder to respawn them. Just make sure you have anything you are storing in the main area picked up on your person or out of the range of the pregenerated chunks when you do this.

Leopluradon

Jul 29, 2019
Most all of the main npc's are designed to respawn in about an hour...however, many factors may extend this or stop it (not entirely sure at the moment) but in a worse case scenario, you can always replace the region files in your save with the ones from the template folder to respawn them. Just make sure you have anything you are storing in the main area picked up on your person or out of the range of the pregenerated chunks when you do this.
Thank you I will wait a hour before trying anything else. On another note thank you for this wonderful pack. I have had loads of fun playing it. Keep up the good work!

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you I will wait a hour before trying anything else. On another note thank you for this wonderful pack. I have had loads of fun playing it. Keep up the good work!
Thank you and I plan to until they stop updating mods for 1.7.10. I do have other ideas I want to add to expand on the pack, but have taken a content break to enjoy playing on the server! Trust me though, have got a number of ideas still to come!

Side Note: Looked into the energy cell issue, supposedly is an issue with the way TE handles damage values. I have reported to Unique artifacts and while they are the ones pointing out the bug, have asked if they can find a work-around since the TE guys apparently have shut off all error and bug reporting for the time being.

Syphin

Jul 29, 2019
So im just wondering... is there a working end portal anywhere? i have tried to find it with the eyes of ender and where they take me is no portal. I tried the ones on the ship to no win... i really want to go to the end to get the ores i need for the new magic.

Firespark81

Jul 29, 2019
So anyone have a clue how you are supposed to transport RF in this pack? I tried using buildcraft pipes but they dont seem to want to talk to Thermal expansion machines. Other than that the only other option I see is to use extra utilities energy movement system but that is like way down the tech tree.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
So im just wondering... is there a working end portal anywhere? i have tried to find it with the eyes of ender and where they take me is no portal. I tried the ones on the ship to no win... i really want to go to the end to get the ores i need for the new magic.
The end portal is there, found it in a few interations of the map, about 3k blocks from spawn.
So anyone have a clue how you are supposed to transport RF in this pack? I tried using buildcraft pipes but they dont seem to want to talk to Thermal expansion machines. Other than that the only other option I see is to use extra utilities energy movement system but that is like way down the tech tree.
In the beginning it is best to use leadstone energy cells, the EU energy pipes andtier 1 node aren't as expensive as you would think. Though the BC pipes is interesting and will have to test, I have used those myself so not sure why they wouldn't connect. Man tema needs to get the ducts out....

Firespark81

Jul 29, 2019
The end portal is there, found it in a few interations of the map, about 3k blocks from spawn.

In the beginning it is best to use leadstone energy cells, the EU energy pipes andtier 1 node aren't as expensive as you would think. Though the BC pipes is interesting and will have to test, I have used those myself so not sure why they wouldn't connect. Man tema needs to get the ducts out....
Using leadstone energy cells seem kind of ridiculous and the EU nodes take a bunch of diamond and ender pearls so kinda rough getting those at the start. I cant see why the make of the pack would not have included something to transport energy easily. Either that or BC needs to fix their pipes to talk to thermal expansion. BTW I am playing the most recent version. Kinda sucks cause all I wanna do is move RF from my genny to my freaking machines. something that should be a rather simple task.

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
Using leadstone energy cells seem kind of ridiculous and the EU nodes take a bunch of diamond and ender pearls so kinda rough getting those at the start. I cant see why the make of the pack would not have included something to transport energy easily. Either that or BC needs to fix their pipes to talk to thermal expansion. BTW I am playing the most recent version. Kinda sucks cause all I wanna do is move RF from my genny to my freaking machines. something that should be a rather simple task.

I used buildcraft pipes to get energy from my generators to my machines just fine. Are you using a wooden kinesis pipe connected to the generator that then connects to a regular (stone or such) kinesis pipe and that 2nd pipe connecting to your machines?

s = solar generator (for example)
w = wooden kinesis pipe
p = other kinesis pipe
m = machine (eg pulverizer)

s-w-p-m

If this doesn't work I'll double check that what I had done before but I did have it working, I swear. :p

TheRangerX

Jul 29, 2019
SERVER NEWS - 23DEC2014
  • Current Donation Status
    • Total Received - $114.92
    • Server Upkeep - $39.29
    • Remaining Balance - $75.63
  • Basic Server Information
    • Hosting Service Provider - MPServ.net
    • Server Stats
      • RAM - 4GB
      • HDD - SSD 20GB
  • Future Plans
    • Increase in slot availability from 10 to 15
      • Implementation date: 23DEC2014
    • Migrate to new hosting company
      • The server is hitting a data cap with the SSD limit of 20GB. With the backup routines in place and expansion/exploration of all dimensions, the server quickly reaches the cap nearly every day. I regularly download the backups to my PC and erase them on the server, but I cannot maintain this activity. Especially if I go on travel or are deployed. Therefore it has become necessary at this point to begin looking at other hosting companies with higher or unlimited storage caps. There is one I found that may be worthwhile, GGServers.net. They are also cheaper, so I can upgrade the server further for the same upkeep costs. If anyone has any experience with them, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise:
      • Implementation date: 15JAN2015
I appreciate the donations from everyone. I make it a point to be as open as possible with other peoples money, comes with the job of managing millions of the US taxpayer's dollars. To those who have sent me requests for invites, I will be contacting 5 of you shortly.

Thank you.