[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
No I didn't

If you are playing on an existing world from 0.1.2 or older, you MUST delete the /HardcoreQuesting/ folder in your world folder! Otherwise, the game will crash!

You will then need to re-enable HQM in your world using the command "/hqm quest". IF you did not start the world with cheats enabled, hit Esc and select Open to Lan, turn on cheats, and then use the command again.

Reactions: Everlasting2

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
As added fun, something in my game has decided to rename certain regular Minecraft items to some rather odd things.
Cobble shall henceforth be known as :Lucas' hopes and dreams Cobble.
TNT shall be known as: Kayjaxx's Yellow Flash of Can't See.
The anvil will be known as: Brick Bosworth's Anvil.
Nether star shall be aknowledged as Toltteon's Radiance.

And that is just the ones I have noticed so far.... Anyone got any ideas as to what gives? o_Oo_Oo_O:confused:o_O
Have you checked for any changes to the currently selected translation or a resource pack?

Then if multiplayer it could be someone loves to rename items with anvils. I find it kind of fun. Especially to leave them around others bases.

Reactions: An0nymuS

Th3Ch053n0n3

Jul 29, 2019
Cobble shall henceforth be known as :Lucas' hopes and dreams Cobble.
TNT shall be known as: Kayjaxx's Yellow Flash of Can't See.
The anvil will be known as: Brick Bosworth's Anvil.
Nether star shall be aknowledged as Toltteon's Radiance.

That sounds almost like the Skyfactory Texture Pack, or the MadPack's. Did you pull anything you're using from those packs?

Edit: YEAH, Project Ozone! Everlasting's got it right.

Last edited:
K

KaityUK

Tritanium has no Tinker's cast linked to it's ingots.

Translation: Smeltery will melt the ore just fine... but it doesn't know what to do with it afterward. it doesn't know how... so it sits there.

Advice: make a seared tank, drain the ore into it, and wait. The pack will be updated with a fix SOON(tm). Any other ores of this can still be doubled through alternate methods(SAG mill, Grindstone, Enrichment Chamber).

Ack, I just hit this problem too :( I tried adding the recipe using MineTweaker 3 but MC just crashes. Sad puppy.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I think you mean this one?

http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/24c8b298

please help me. thanks!
Here's the crash itself;
  1. Description: Exception in server tick loop

2. java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -9
  3. at net.minecraft.world.chunk.NibbleArray.func_76582_a(SourceFile:28)
  4. at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.ExtendedBlockStorage.func_76665_b(SourceFile:75)
  5. at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76628_c(Chunk.java:548)
  6. at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150812_a(Chunk.java:878)
  7. at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150813_a(Chunk.java:862)
  8. at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.loadEntities(AnvilChunkLoader.java:500)
  9. at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:41)
  10. at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)
  11. at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor$Task.finish(AsynchronousExecutor.java:189)
  12. at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.finishActive(AsynchronousExecutor.java:354)
  13. at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.tick(ChunkIOExecutor.java:30)
  14. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:596)
  15. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
  16. at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
  17. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
  18. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
What were you doing when it crashed?

Darianna

Jul 29, 2019
Okay....i dont understand this new system with the Shipping Crates...can someone explain me this?

I have tried a lot...and all what i get is an Shipping Crate (Material) with 1 % Filling (have tried a bit with Flowers...)
Now i dont know how i can add more things...
Have tried Dirt (text says it is material...in crafting grid with the crate...nothing.....have tried it in this special Dire Crafting Table...i dont know what i must do :/
In an Material Crate...can i put only one sort of Material? Or different? And must it be always full stacks?

Please explain me this system for dummies

Markhor

Jul 29, 2019
Okay....i dont understand this new system with the Shipping Crates...can someone explain me this?

I have tried a lot...and all what i get is an Shipping Crate (Material) with 1 % Filling (have tried a bit with Flowers...)
Now i dont know how i can add more things...
Have tried Dirt (text says it is material...in crafting grid with the crate...nothing.....have tried it in this special Dire Crafting Table...i dont know what i must do :/
In an Material Crate...can i put only one sort of Material? Or different? And must it be always full stacks?

Please explain me this system for dummies
You've got a 1% by filling it with small items. You need to make more 1% items then start "stacking" their % up, by combining them.
Look at the 1% crate by holding SHIFT and seeing what it'll combine with, what tiers it will make. It should be able to make a 2%, 5, 10, or 20%...which means combining multiple 1%'s together to add them up.

M

Miskwaa

Hey I don't know if anyone is having problems with Tritanium not working in the smeltry or if they have a found a way to fix it let me know. If not I am here to let the modpack people know that Tritanium is smelting down but will not come on in casting of anything tried it all. We can get ingots from the furnace but will not allow me to make any of the tools.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I don't know if anyone is having problems with Tritanium not working in the smeltry or if they have a found a way to fix it let me know. If not I am here to let the modpack people know that Tritanium is smelting down but will not come on in casting of anything tried it all. We can get ingots from the furnace but will not allow me to make any of the tools.
Huh, interesting that you can at least get ingots from it. Tried making the parts the same way as thaumium ones yet?

---------

Would it be possible to make the glass created from smelting sand in the Alloy Smelter be viable for Solar Expansion parts? Currently the basic recipes won't accept the panes made from clear glass, makes it a bit harder to automate without having to make a couple redstone furnaces to go along with everything else. I'd automate the vanilla furnaces, but those are a pain and a half to do so for whatever reason.

Reactions: Pudding01
M

Miskwaa

Yeah done it with the ingots and everything, even had a friend test to see if it would work for him because of a possible bad install but it did the same with him.

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
Huh, interesting that you can at least get ingots from it. Tried making the parts the same way as thaumium ones yet?

---------

Would it be possible to make the glass created from smelting sand in the Alloy Smelter be viable for Solar Expansion parts? Currently the basic recipes won't accept the panes made from clear glass, makes it a bit harder to automate without having to make a couple redstone furnaces to go along with everything else. I'd automate the vanilla furnaces, but those are a pain and a half to do so for whatever reason.

1 resonant Redstone furnace with all 3 processing speed augments could do this, if you think the 400rf/t is worth it.

Reactions: Trisscar

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
Alloy Smelter be viable for Solar Expansion parts? Currently the basic recipes won't accept the panes made from clear glass, makes it a bit harder to automate without having to make a couple redstone furnaces
change alloy smelter to smelting only mode ,when its allowed to make alloys it will always turn sand in to its own clear glass but if its mode is set to behave like a normal furnace it will only produce vannila glass from sand (with the normal perk of it processing 3 sand at a time into glass instead of 1 sand to 1 clear glass becuase thats an alloy recipe and those only ever do 1 process at a time

M

Miskwaa

1 resonant Redstone furnace with all 3 processing speed augments could do this, if you think the 400rf/t is worth it.
The problem isn't getting invite the problem is using in thinkers. It won't come out once put it in. Casts for swords axes pickaxes rods will of it doesn't work. I attempted to use it as thaumium but doesn't worth both ways. I think it was never added to tinkers tools configs but the tools are ok in the nei.

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
The problem isn't getting invite the problem is using in thinkers. It won't come out once put it in. Casts for swords axes pickaxes rods will of it doesn't work. I attempted to use it as thaumium but doesn't worth both ways. I think it was never added to tinkers tools configs but the tools are ok in the nei.

I think you misquoted me, I was referring to Trisscar's issue with glass.

As for your issue, you're not the only one with this problem, and there isn't a solution yet afaik. Simply avoid using tritanium with the smeltery completely. You can output any fluid tritanium in a tank/drum and save it for the next update, if a fix is provided with that.

Tritanium make shitty tools anyway ;). You're better off with bronze early on, and it's easy to make.

Reactions: An0nymuS

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
change alloy smelter to smelting only mode ,when its allowed to make alloys it will always turn sand in to its own clear glass but if its mode is set to behave like a normal furnace it will only produce vannila glass from sand (with the normal perk of it processing 3 sand at a time into glass instead of 1 sand to 1 clear glass becuase thats an alloy recipe and those only ever do 1 process at a time
Cool, thanks much yall. :)

C

CakeMan_MC

Me and my sister are playing on an LAN world and have just started playing the modpack. I join the LAN world as normal but before I see the world I crash every time. Everything works perfectly fine though for my sister and on her screen it says that I joined the game and then soon after I leave the game.
If you have any fixes please explain how I can do them as I probably won't know how!

I'm using a 64 bit version of Java, Version 8 Update 77 (newest) and am using 3.75GB of Ram (highest I can go)
Crash report: http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/d66c9a5b

Darianna

Jul 29, 2019
You've got a 1% by filling it with small items. You need to make more 1% items then start "stacking" their % up, by combining them.
Look at the 1% crate by holding SHIFT and seeing what it'll combine with, what tiers it will make. It should be able to make a 2%, 5, 10, or 20%...which means combining multiple 1%'s together to add them up.

Yeah....but how??
I cant stack anything....i have now a crate with 1 % Material....and a Crate with 50 % Magic....in the last one are Potions.....how can i add more Potions ore some other Magic stuff in it?
Shift dont show me anything ...all what i can see then what isnt normal there is: Matter: None
Have tried the Potions all togheter in the Grid....nothing....have tried the Crate with one Potion....nothing....the Crate with all Potions....nothing...
The same with the Materials...

Sorry but this system is very confusing...the old was better.... it isnt Beginnerfriendly... :(
I can only make Crates when i have Items that give me exact 1000 / 2000 and so on FMC...

And also...the Text on the Crates says i can combine lower Crates (1000er or so) with other to get an higher....that wont work too....have 2 1000er Crates....when i put these in a grid....nothing...
Its frustrating :/