Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hibern

Jul 29, 2019
1)IGN: irishwolf93
2)Age: 21
3)Minecraft player since Fall 2011
4)Reason to join: my friend is on this server, want to play on a server

donutX3

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN - donutX3
2.) Age (optional) - 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - For about 4-5 years vanilla and 3 years of modded
4.) Why do you want to join our server - Family friendly buzzwords is what iam really searching for i don't servers where other players are playing their own "single-player" i likely group with someone it's what servers are about.

Skarj0

Jul 29, 2019
1) Skarj0
2)16
3)2.5 years i think
4)Because I like to play on the servers with mods and even more I love to talk with people from other countries, meet new people is always cool^-^

DVeagle74

Jul 29, 2019
Woops, I didn't know that buildcraft quarries would do that. I only made one and put it down in the deep dark, the recipe was still craftable and haven't checked this page since getting onto the server. Do they only do that in the deepdark or everywhere? Also do Ender Quarries do the same?

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
Woops, I didn't know that buildcraft quarries would do that. I only made one and put it down in the deep dark, the recipe was still craftable and haven't checked this page since getting onto the server. Do they only do that in the deepdark or everywhere? Also do Ender Quarries do the same?
its only in worlds other than the overworld with quarries

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN - donutX3
2.) Age (optional) - 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - For about 4-5 years vanilla and 3 years of modded
4.) Why do you want to join our server - Family friendly buzzwords is what iam really searching for i don't servers where other players are playing their own "single-player" i likely group with someone it's what servers are about.

1) Skarj0
2)16
3)2.5 years i think
4)Because I like to play on the servers with mods and even more I love to talk with people from other countries, meet new people is always cool^-^

approved

hellboy5511

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN - Hellboy5511
2.) Age (optional) - 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - Ive been playing Minecraft for about 4 years and modded for 2.
4.) Why do you want to join our server - I love the idea of a community server that allows me to meet new people and have fun playing Minecraft.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN - Hellboy5511
2.) Age (optional) - 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - Ive been playing Minecraft for about 4 years and modded for 2.
4.) Why do you want to join our server - I love the idea of a community server that allows me to meet new people and have fun playing Minecraft.
Approved

Yunior Fernandez

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Mrtheboyfull
2.) Age : 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: around 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Becausee i like servers with friendly people and in your tittle it says this is friendly :3

Anthony Doan

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN ExoticLime
2.) Age (optional)25
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server i want to play with other minecraft players that are experienced with FTB mods

OmgSauceBbq

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: OmgSauceBbq
2.) Age (optional): 25
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: around 2 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Want to experience a new fresh server.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: OmgSauceBbq
2.) Age (optional): 25
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: around 2 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Want to experience a new fresh server.
1.) IGN ExoticLime
2.) Age (optional)25
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server i want to play with other minecraft players that are experienced with FTB mods
Approved