[1.7.10] Simple Condensers - Basic Condensers for EE3

Lomeli12

Jul 29, 2019
Simple Condensers is, as the title suggests, adds simple to use condensers. I was originally just making this for me and my friends, but ended up posting it on twitter and got people interested.

Items/Blocks
Suuri Star

0M3sCLS.png

Used in the crafting on the Geladen Star and for transferring energy from a condenser or Transmutation Tablet to another. Right-click an empty Suuri Star on a condenser or a Transmutation Tablet to extract its energy, then right click another to transfer the energy to it.
yilaK3r.png

Geladen Star
1ZBUKFR.png

Used in the actual creation of the condensers. To create one, you must make a 3x3x3 structure of Ash Infused Stone with a large Alchemical Chest in the center. Then, with 8 minium dust in your inventory, right click the center of any side of the structure with a Suuri Star to create the Geladen Star.
jXcJW2F.png

The Condensers
SFgJELG.png

CQ8Bmls.png
k9kR4Dz.png
TPC6Rsd.png

There are 3 tiers of condensers (one for each of the Alchemical Dusts), Verdant, Azure, and Minium Condensers. Functionally, they all work the same. They each will consume one item per stack every cycle and convert it into energy, and create one of it's target item per cycle. To create items, you must put a tome in the top right slot of the interface and an item you've learned in the top left slot.
iSGeHzd.png

Then any items that do NOT match the target item and have an exchange energy value will be consumed.

Normally if no valid target item is given, it will leave items stored in it alone. Depending on the redstone settings of the condenser, it may or may not condense items into energy if it receives a redstone signal. It's redstone settings can be changed by right-clicking it with a redstone torch.

The difference between each tier is speed. The Verdant Condenser has a cycle once every second, the Azure once every 1/2 second, and the Minium condenser once every tick.

Condenser Upgrades
ksQhi8s.png
XAmFwbC.png
RzuAziT.png

Sometimes you want to upgrade a condenser, but don't want to hassle with breaking it and dealing with all the items it drops. Condenser Upgrades allow you to upgrade a condenser to the next stage up (or downgrade to the previous stage if you're mad). So you can change that Azure condenser to a Minium one with a simple right click. Remember though that upgrades must go in order, so you can just upgrade a Verdant Condenser directly into a Minium one.

Videos
My lame little video on how the mod works

Downloads: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/231153-simple-condensers

MCF Thread: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...72-simple-condensers-basic-condensers-for-ee3

Requires LomLib and (of course) EE3!!!

GitHub Repo (source code/issue tracker): https://github.com/Lomeli12/SimpleCondenser

Stance on modpacks and videos: http://lomeli12.net/minecraft-mods/mod-packs

Special thanks to GustoniaEagle for making the models and textures.

Nfrance

Jul 29, 2019
Ooooo, I really like the look of this mod. Definitely going to add to my personal modpack. Will make mass producing decorative blocks much easier.

Lomeli12

Jul 29, 2019
I'm scared right now. The once buggier Portable tablet is now the least buggy! I didn't change how the GUI worked, I just added a packet handler because it wasn't saving the inventory properly when using
onContainerClosed so I had to use a packet. o_O
AjcrSko.gif

Lomeli12

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.2.0 is out now!
  • Added config to extract items from the sides of condensers. PR by gigabit101
  • Added Portable Transmutation Tablet. Created by Shift+Right-Clicking a Transmutation Tablet with an empty Suuri Star. Will keep the EMC stored on the Tablet
  • Changed how some of the localizations work.
  • Using FML's ObjectHolder instead of my old hacky method to get EE3's items for recipes.
  • Fixed Version Checker to actually tell you there's an update outside of the log files