[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
My 12th video on Regrowth has dropped, focusing on me gaining Silverwood Saplings! Finally I can move forward with my TC.

Reactions: Avalonzo

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
My 12th video on Regrowth has dropped, focusing on me gaining Silverwood Saplings! Finally I can move forward with my TC.
Oh man, you are moving way too fast!

I do not want to watch people that are ahead of me. That probably means I am just slacking, hehehe. I am also watching PurpleMentats series, and he is gaining on me as well.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019

I do not want to watch people that are ahead of me. That probably means I am just slacking, hehehe. I am also watching PurpleMentats series, and he is gaining on me as well.

What was that place you found under your base?

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019

I guess I'm just super focused on where I want to be, I have completely ignored BC quests, bees or anything mechanical

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
Despite the numbers people are throwing at you, dayblooms are pretty decent drop and forget generators. You only really need to either move past them or expand them greatly once you want to get into terrasteel or duping. Just the dayblooms you get as quest rewards should be more than enough to progress through all the runes and magical seeds you need, they have been for me so far, I'm not even using the hydroangeas since they are a waste of space.

Check to make sure all your dayblooms are linked to the spreaders, they only have a ~5 block range and can become unlinked if you move a spreader after placing them. Also something a lot of people don't realize is you can conserve space by placing dayblooms on different levels directly next to each other, so make a checkerboard of dirt and place dayblooms on top and in the gaps, filling the space completely, there are no diminishing returns with a 1 block height difference.
There is duping?! :D
Also do you have to interact with thaumcraft in this pack? And if you do, how much, and If I don't, how can I avoid it?

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
There is duping?! :D
Also do you have to interact with thaumcraft in this pack? And if you do, how much, and If I don't, how can I avoid it?

You can create a conjuration catalyst and put it under a mana pool, then there's a few items you can throw into it that will return 2 for a mana cost, like redstone and glowstone for example. It's not really relevant to this pack as you will have an endless supply of most resources before you can build the conjuration catalyst.

Thaumcraft is late game, and I think at that point you have the option to go magic or tech, so it might be optional, but it sounds like it's the only way to automate the crops currently. I haven't even opened any thaumcraft related quests yet so I'm just going off what I have heard, it takes a really long time to get there.

amused

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all, I'm struggling to get a apiary stocked with 'modest' bees going, I've sited the hive close to where my cacti are growing but the apiary interface says it can't find the right flowers, any help would be much appreciated.

Amused

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019

How about are you early, mid or late game? Is the lag in the quest book? Is it while interacting with certain blocks? Are you using the FTB launcher or MultiMC? Does the lag cause a crash if so put the crash-report on pastebin and post the link here same goes for the FML log. Are you playing on a server &/or hosting one on the same machine?

Arseny232

Jul 29, 2019
How about are you early, mid or late game? Is the lag in the quest book? Is it while interacting with certain blocks? Are you using the FTB launcher or MultiMC? Does the lag cause a crash if so put the crash-report on pastebin and post the link here same goes for the FML log. Are you playing on a server &/or hosting one on the same machine?
when I go in the world .then starts to lag.Play on FTB launcher, play one.

PurpleMentat

Jul 29, 2019
It's been a while since I've posted here, but the Let's Play is still going strong! I am 13 episodes in as of this morning. Finally have a decent base I'm happy to call home! It's hardly finished (I don't know if that word truly applies to anything I help build) but at least it's not a cracked sand wall anymore.

Still loving this pack. Most fun I've had since Agrarian Skies.

I'm super excited for the next version, and so is everyone on the server. Also, congratulations on being featured on the Minecraft Community Forum frontpage!

deanec64

Jul 29, 2019
oddly enough suggestion for pack if I may. cracked sand to sand with 2 buckets of water in a carpenter. I honestly think it would make sense :)

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all, I'm struggling to get a apiary stocked with 'modest' bees going, I've sited the hive close to where my cacti are growing but the apiary interface says it can't find the right flowers, any help would be much appreciated.

Amused

Are you using the agricraft cacti? Maybe forestry only registers vanilla cacti ... just a thought.

EDIT: typo

Last edited: