[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Another thing you can do is use a second jabba barrel and have the second near your coal storage and give them both the Bspace upgrade and link them together so that you can just put the coal in the barrel next to storage and will come out of the barrel at your endoflame setup.

Ah sir, that would be way too fancy for me :)

On another note (getting some really good advice here), is there a mod which can grow a really huge tree. I am not talking about 2x2 jungles or such, I am talking trees with like a 10 block diameter at the base.

I kinda want my elfheim portal to be in the base of such a tree.

Xeph

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question my air pump isn't working I have all the stuff but when I shift right click it still gives me red particles

Attachments

• 2015-02-24_06.55.15.png
    2015-02-24_06.55.15.png
    323.6 KB · Views: 51

SwiftLilEagle

Jul 29, 2019

On another note (getting some really good advice here), is there a mod which can grow a really huge tree. I am not talking about 2x2 jungles or such, I am talking trees with like a 10 block diameter at the base.

You know minecraft is a game where you can build, right?
Just build it ^.^

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question my air pump isn't working I have all the stuff but when I shift right click it still gives me red particles

Air pumps give off the red particles when they don't have sufficient room and also the air pump needs at least 100 RF to be powered.

the biggest tree is the Natura redwood which needs 7x7 so... erm... 49 saplings to plant it to get the sapling combine a dark oak and a piece of tainted soil from the nether in a grafting grid to get a dark wood sapling and throw it in the Botania alchemy catalyst a few times til you get the Natura redwood sapling.

Reactions: SolManX

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
the biggest tree is the Natura redwood which needs 7x7 so... erm... 49 saplings to plant it to get the sapling combine a dark oak and a piece of tainted soil from the nether in a grafting grid to get a dark wood sapling and throw it in the Botania alchemy catalyst a few times til you get the Natura redwood sapling.

Hmm I might do that, and just expand the base somewhat..... *gotta love distractions*

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Air pumps give off the red particles when they don't have sufficient room and also the air pump needs at least 100 RF to be powered.

I'm definitely doing this.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Endoflame mana farm:

Wooden pressure plate with one redstone (straight away from planned mana projection) leading into a solid block with a redstone torch above it. One block above the redstone torch with another on top. One block attached to top block directly above the redstone below. Place one more redstone on that block. attach an Open Crate to that last block directly above the wooden pressure plate. Place a Hopper on top of the Open Crate, place a chest (I now use a B-space Barrel) on top of the Hopper. fill the chest with fuel and place 7 Endo flames around the wooden pressure plate.

Minimal investment, easy to set up.

This farm will keep an Alfheim portal open.

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
LOL, I briefly considered doing the same, but I am now burning myself in the smeltery to get pig iron. Apparantly, I am a pig, hehehe

the way I got my pig iron pick was by throwing a double chest or two of eggs into the smelter. Each baby chicken that spawns is 5 mb of blood. =)

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly its probably just a run of bad luck. If you want to do some creative mode testing to double check its spawning you can spawn in a Digital Miner and power source for it and just filter it to look for nether emerald.

Yeah I'm guessing it is bad luck but it is highly frustrating. =)

I think I might spawn in a digital miner thing just to see though. Have never played with Mekanism before so might be fun.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
the way I got my pig iron pick was by throwing a double chest or two of eggs into the smelter. Each baby chicken that spawns is 5 mb of blood. =)
You can use rotten flesh in the smelter for blood.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
yes if you do u for uses and cycle left it will show the Smelter and rotten flesh to blood.

Qanthelas

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks again for this amazing pack! I'm slightly embarrassed by how much of my spare time this has sucked up lately :p

Are Magical Crops Infused Diamonds disabled in this pack? I know there are a few items that are purposefully not included (like Grout for a Smeltery) but I'm wondering if that is the case here. I don't see a crafting recipe for it in NEI and it is needed to make both the armor set and the charms. I'm thinking how nice it would be to have the Charm of the Wither for grinding out Gaia Spirits and Nether Stars. It occurred to me that perhaps it is disabled on purpose precisely so I can't have these lovely charms, but just in case it is merely an oversight (or that there is a way to make those Infused Diamonds using some means that NEI doesn't list) I figured I'd check.

Same thing goes for the Cow Seed to get Cow Essence. I see NEI has a recipe for Cow Essence to make Leather but I cannot find a way to make the seeds. Am I missing something, are they left out on purpose, or did they get left out on accident?

Onmar

Jul 29, 2019
So, if you are as stupid as myself and you can't figure out how to get a crafting table, don't mistake the mattock for a hatchet...

I tried that for the last 20 Minutes and was wondering why it does not work...

Reactions: MissLid

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Once 0.7 comes out, will The magical crops on the dirt just pop out?
Nope, they'll just sit there not actually growing
Thanks again for this amazing pack! I'm slightly embarrassed by how much of my spare time this has sucked up lately :p

Are Magical Crops Infused Diamonds disabled in this pack? I know there are a few items that are purposefully not included (like Grout for a Smeltery) but I'm wondering if that is the case here. I don't see a crafting recipe for it in NEI and it is needed to make both the armor set and the charms. I'm thinking how nice it would be to have the Charm of the Wither for grinding out Gaia Spirits and Nether Stars. It occurred to me that perhaps it is disabled on purpose precisely so I can't have these lovely charms, but just in case it is merely an oversight (or that there is a way to make those Infused Diamonds using some means that NEI doesn't list) I figured I'd check.

Same thing goes for the Cow Seed to get Cow Essence. I see NEI has a recipe for Cow Essence to make Leather but I cannot find a way to make the seeds. Am I missing something, are they left out on purpose, or did they get left out on accident?
Yes, the charms, armour, tools and some of the seeds from magical crops are all disabled. Basically if they aren't on the NEI item list, they're disabled

Why is the mod Iron Chests 2 not in this modpack. it would help out the storage problems you get
It's very simple and uninspired in my opinion, and one of the design basis' for the pack is breaking a few crutches that people rely on a lot.