[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

asbestinuS

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!
I have the problem that Thaumcrafts "Thaumatorium" won't create. I put two Alchemical Constructs on top of my crucible and right clicked with my golden greatwoodwand and then: nothing happens. I checked the Thaumcraft wiki and it said that it needed 30 ordo, 30 aqua and 15 fire. I have these three aspects but the Thaumatorium simply won't create. I tried breaking and replacing all three things, with water and without. It doesn't work.
Someone else having this problem? I DID change the research mechanic to EASY, but I don't think this will change anything related to that, right?
Thanks

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
I have the problem that Thaumcrafts "Thaumatorium" won't create. I put two Alchemical Constructs on top of my crucible and right clicked with my golden greatwoodwand and then: nothing happens. I checked the Thaumcraft wiki and it said that it needed 30 ordo, 30 aqua and 15 fire. I have these three aspects but the Thaumatorium simply won't create. I tried breaking and replacing all three things, with water and without. It doesn't work.
I believe you need a heat source under the crucible before it will create. You do not need water in the crucible tho.

Jeremy Miller

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to complete 'Another side another story' quest and I keep loosing my Lexicon in the Portal to Alfheim, I've lost two already.
Regrowth version 1.0.1 on Curse

H

Harstdeath

Trying to move on witchery quests.
Got the first 4 already, but no new quests available. May someone help me on how to unlock any other quests in this chapter?

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to complete 'Another side another story' quest and I keep loosing my Lexicon in the Portal to Alfheim, I've lost two already.
Regrowth version 1.0.1 on Curse

Perhaps a nearby hopperhock is grabbing or do you have enchiridion book in your inventory?

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Got the first 4 already, but no new quests available. May someone help me on how to unlock any other quests in this chapter?

I had these issues as well and found by going to the other chapters and finishing the quests that says "Unlocks X quests elsewhere" when you mouse over them to be the easiest solution.

L

Lagash

Is it normal if a bee breeding cycle gives two princesses?

I was tring to complete the encoding quest line... needing some imperial bees I started breeding nobles and majestic...well, my first majestic has started now to give "stackable" drones and in the meanwhile the "backup" noble bee has provided me a total of 4 noble princesses. In other words, a queen spawned two princesses three time.

(and this happened only with the noble species, using standard apiary without any frame installed).

H

Harstdeath

If anyone has this problem, the quest to unlock more quests is crafting the collectif fumes from witchery, in "What the world teaches".

H

Harstdeath

I have a question for those who use the coal barrel for mana with endoflames.
I have two barrels with the exact same upgrade (copper upgrade, iron upgrade, hopper upgrade and bspace upgrade). I have the jabba hammer (quest reward).
I can't link the barrel.
How to link? Someone can explain?
I put the hammer in different setup, resonating, normal, and others...
Right does nothing. Left click get the coal out. Shift left get the upgrades out.
I'm a bit lost. Plz help me :'(

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question for those who use the coal barrel for mana with endoflames.
I have two barrels with the exact same upgrade (copper upgrade, iron upgrade, hopper upgrade and bspace upgrade). I have the jabba hammer (quest reward).
I can't link the barrel.
How to link? Someone can explain?
I put the hammer in different setup, resonating, normal, and others...
Right does nothing. Left click get the coal out. Shift left get the upgrades out.
I'm a bit lost. Plz help me :'(

You need the tuning fork from jabba, crouch right-click on barrel with items, to set tune then do the same on empty barrel to link.

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Is it normal if a bee breeding cycle gives two princesses?

I was tring to complete the encoding quest line... needing some imperial bees I started breeding nobles and majestic...well, my first majestic has started now to give "stackable" drones and in the meanwhile the "backup" noble bee has provided me a total of 4 noble princesses. In other words, a queen spawned two princesses three time.

(and this happened only with the noble species, using standard apiary without any frame installed).
Yea, I got double princesses several times breeding bees. I think normally it has a low chance and maybe the chance is increased with this pack.

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
I am having an issue with the witchery silver vat. I have 3 vats on a furnace using hoppers to pull the silver and gold out and have smelted 16 stacks of gold and only got 4 silver deposits. The funny thing is I got those with the first 4 gold that smelted.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Yea, I got double princesses several times breeding bees. I think normally it has a low chance and maybe the chance is increased with this pack.

Normally, it doesn't happen at all. TPL has added the possibility, due to the scarcity of hives.

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone got a pech to spawn from the magical forest that a silverwood with a pure node creates?
Pech are classified if I recall correctly as a hostile mob. They spawn in dark spots. If you intend to have pech spawning, fence off your pure node chunk, and keep it dark.

V

Venciel

I have been playing Regrowth over LAN with a friend and have just switched to a server. I have copied the files over but when loading the world it looks like my HQM information is missing (completed quests) and items/blocks placed by my friend are missing.

rockhog

Jul 29, 2019
I've had a forestry multifarm set up for some time now.. The thing needs so much water though! I can't think of a decent way to generate enough water to power it! I want to avoid using a ton of railcraft water tanks if possible. If someone could help me out that'd be great.

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
I've had a forestry multifarm set up for some time now.. The thing needs so much water though! I can't think of a decent way to generate enough water to power it! I want to avoid using a ton of railcraft water tanks if possible. If someone could help me out that'd be great.

If you build it in the wasteland biome it will eat a lot of water. I have one in the wasteland and currently two buildcraft pumps each in a 3x3 pool seem to keep up. I built another in the ocean biome and it only needs one pump.

rockhog

Jul 29, 2019
If you build it in the wasteland biome it will eat a lot of water. I have one in the wasteland and currently two buildcraft pumps each in a 3x3 pool seem to keep up. I built another in the ocean biome and it only needs one pump.
If I change the biome with the thing in the top right part of the witching gadgets tab or with witchery will it not use as much water?
Also what's the chest it talks about on the first page of this post to transport items between dimensions? (The witchery spirit world) is it just an enderchest? I didn't get far with witchery in attack of the b team, which is the only other modpack ive played with witchery.

Last edited: