[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
From memory it needs the exact two fish, but you can chuck fish in a mana pool (with a catalyst thing) to convert them from one to another. I seem to remember it's one pufferfish and one raw cod/salmon. Shouldn't take too long to catch those.

Splatterghast

Jul 29, 2019
Also, where do I find natural gas? I haven't been able to see any bubbles from underwater.
I swam around in my world and could not find one. So ignoring that progression, I found three near my base on solid ground. I recommend bringing a stack of ladders along with your Air Pump, Tanks, and a lever for easier return to refill if you ever want.

On a side note, is there any mariculture machine or other machine, that can drill down and harvest natural gas? I thought the whole manual process or piping power down & fluid back up from a deep hole sort of cludgy.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
I swam around in my world and could not find one. So ignoring that progression, I found three near my base on solid ground. I recommend bringing a stack of ladders along with your Air Pump, Tanks, and a lever for easier return to refill if you ever want.

On a side note, is there any mariculture machine or other machine, that can drill down and harvest natural gas? I thought the whole manual process or piping power down & fluid back up from a deep hole sort of cludgy.

You could try powering the pump (and giving it a redstone signal) from within the gas pocket, have it supply a tank, and maybe try piping the gas up? I honestly have no clue if BC pipes can carry natural gas, or any other mod pipes for that matter. If you wanted to get complicated, you could maybe try using golems with it somehow, but I'm not certain they wouldn't slowly die from the gas down there.

StrikerTRM

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly, upgrading from a 0.6x version to a 0.7x version reset the quest book.

You might want to check out the FAQ (2nd post in this thread) under the section ===== UPGRADING FROM 0.6.5 TO 0.7.x =====

Hmm, I don't remember updating the modpack to be honest. I thought recommended wouldn't mess things up.

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, I don't remember updating the modpack to be honest. I thought recommended wouldn't mess things up.

The trouble is, with alpha/beta packs, there's always the possibility that the next 'recommended' version breaks the previous one.

If you really don't want to start again, go through the method from the FAQ to update the quests (and check the soil types things need to grow on).

StrikerTRM

Jul 29, 2019
Oh and, I was on 1.7.4 all the time. I haven't even downloaded the versions before 7.0+

I guess I gotta find another pack to play, because I sure ain't starting all over, took long enough to get where I am and doing everything again would just be boring.

TheGoldCrayon

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any other way of transporting quicklime besides the ladle? I can't use a bucket on it, even after autoejecting it into a fluid tank.

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
If you put your vat next to your furnace and set it to autoeject fluids, it'll puke them right into your vat pretty quickly, without any middleman stuff.
If you use any of the hyperkinetic upgrades to speed up the furnace, I'd recommend pipes instead since the autoeject will lag behind and slow things down.

manevilus

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question, I have tons of seeds that won't stack because they are all different stats, and jabba barrels wont take them, Is there a way to store them all together?
EDIT: Chests just aren't enough :/

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question, I have tons of seeds that won't stack because they are all different stats, and jabba barrels wont take them, Is there a way to store them all together?
EDIT: Chests just aren't enough :/

I wanna say storage drawers will do the trick, but if they do, they'll also set them all to the same stats as the first seed you throw in.

EDIT: Oh, and you're better off composting them.