[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Mogymog

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so I appear to be having a problem. I made an endoflame, and no matter what I try to feed it for power it accepts nothing. Was something changed for the pack? Or, am I just screwed out?

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so I appear to be having a problem. I made an endoflame, and no matter what I try to feed it for power it accepts nothing. Was something changed for the pack? Or, am I just screwed out?
Is it attached to a mana spreader that is able to send mana somewhere? Have you checked to see if the endoflame is full of mana?

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
Everything, sticks, planks, wood, charcoal, even cheated in a piece of coal to see if that work. I even threw zombies at it. Nothing, it just sits there mocking me!!
Try Slabs? Saplings? Bowls? Logs? Chests? Crafting tables? Lava Buckets?

Mogymog

Jul 29, 2019
Is it attached to a mana spreader that is able to send mana somewhere? Have you checked to see if the endoflame is full of mana?
No, I just set it down. It's sitting 2 blocks behind a mana spreader, and since it wont accept anything it has no mana to be full of

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
No, I just set it down. It's sitting 2 blocks behind a mana spreader, and since it wont accept anything it has no mana to be full of
how many things are currently feeding into that spreader? i had this issue last night and had to place another spreader, even though the first spreader wasnt full of mana and was more then capable of handling the income of mana

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
I crash alot when trying to look up a recipe:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Uh... Did I do that?

snip

// I bet Cylons wouldn't have this problem.

snip

// Don't be sad. I'll do better next time, I promise!

snip

-- System Details --

snip

Will you please stop spamming the thread with these. One was more than enough. Also, it is a known issue that can't be fixed by the modpack. As has been stated well over a dozen times it is a problem with AE2 and Minetweaker.

The workaround (which isn't 100% but will reduce crashes by 95%) is to never close a map and open another or the same one without exiting Minecraft and restarting first.

SyberSmoke

Jul 29, 2019
So, as some may have read on here I am a proponent of more details int he world then just the gated progression in the book. Things that make the world feel like it was alive at one time. Words words words though...so sitting watching seeds grow...almost as fun as grass growing. I got to thinking about what it could look like.

After making a new world in creative, I bashed this together. It is not that complex, just a few buildings. But I would love to run across things like this if I could.

YSjsWoY.png

Really if I had the time, I would go in for some new textures for say some burned planks. May be a nice animated texture for some that are still smoldering. Being a graphic artists has its benefits...but time is a commodity and if I was to do so, I would want to know it will be used.

But hey if you have any thoughts for buildings...I suppose you could build your own. Just nothing that would crush progression.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
So, as some may have read on here I am a proponent of more details int he world then just the gated progression in the book. Things that make the world feel like it was alive at one time. Words words words though...so sitting watching seeds grow...almost as fun as grass growing. I got to thinking about what it could look like.

After making a new world in creative, I bashed this together. It is not that complex, just a few buildings. But I would love to run across things like this if I could.

YSjsWoY.png

Really if I had the time, I would go in for some new textures for say some burned planks. May be a nice animated texture for some that are still smoldering. Being a graphic artists has its benefits...but time is a commodity and if I was to do so, I would want to know it will be used.

But hey if you have any thoughts for buildings...I suppose you could build your own. Just nothing that would crush progression.
love the use of the smokers :)

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019

YSjsWoY.png

Could you use the ruins template parser to make a file of that and send it to me? It certainly looks good and since you've gone to the effort to make it I might as well incorporate it.