[1.7.10][Public] Mechanical Titan Lite

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
This is a version of the Mechanical Titan Modpack geared toward people that love the pack but have an older PC and can't handle the Main pack. It holds a few of the best Tech and magic mods out there while keeping with the awesomeness that is the Mechanical Titan Modpack.
Pack code:
MechLite

Wanna see the main pack: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-7-10-public-mechanicaltitan-pack.48404/

Updates are now very fast within 72 hours of when I give the pack to them. We will announce it when it's live but the launcher will also tell you. Don't forget to back up your worlds!
*Regarding optifine it does not work in this pack and most likely will not work in this pack it is not a supported mod, i would not suggest using optifine as it breaks more than it fixes.
Personally i recommend FastCraft instead find it here: http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10820

Pack by Myself and Dark_raven(that guy down there \/)

Autopackager
BiblioCraft
Blood Magic
Carpenter’s blocks
Chisel
CodeChickenCore
CoFHCore
CoFHLib
D3 Commands
D3 Core
Electrical Age
EnderTech
Extra Utilities
Flaxbeard’s Steam power
Forbidden Magic
Forge multipart
GreenThumb
ImLookingAtBlood
Inventory Tweaks
IronChests
Jabba
MineFactoryReloaded
MineMenu
MobiusCore
Morpheus
NEIaddons
NEIPlugins
NotEnoughItems
OpenBlocks
OpenEye
OpenModLib
Opis
Progressive Automation
Redstone Arsenal
Simply Jetpacks
Solar flux
Steve’s Factory Manager
Steve’s Workshop
Storage Drawers
Thaumcraft
Thaumic Exploration
Thermal Expansion
Thermal Foundation
Waila
Waila Harvestability
What’s this Pack

I am not part of the FTB team this is a 3rd party pack featured on their launcher.

Last edited:
Reactions: tfox83

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
That's awesome I hope you enjoy. A few additions and tweaks in the coming few days[DOUBLEPOST=1413563610,1412894451][/DOUBLEPOST]Update in about 2 days i believe[DOUBLEPOST=1414853994][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok was super busy with the main pack i will definitely update this pack soon. I don't know how high the need is for a good lite pack. i assume pretty decent.