Mod Feedback [1.7.10] Pathways Info/Support

OreCruncher

Mod Developer
May 22, 2013
My Chair
Welcome to Pathways!
splash.png

Pathways is a Minecraft Forge mod that provides warp and random teleport services. It is only necessary to install the mod server side to provide teleportation services, though if included in a modpack the a player can use them in SP worlds.

Players may be familiar with server side plugins available on Bukkit, Cauldron, or Spigot servers that allow the player to teleport. This Forge mod does similar things. The main difference is that this is a 100% pure Forge mod meaning that Bukkit, Cauldron, or Spigot is not required. This mod can be incorporated into modpacks, or be installed as a server side mod. The mod can also be used for standalone play as well as LAN.

There are two types of teleport locations that can be configured:

• Warp: This is a block specific location without any randomness. This type of location is useful for moving players to specific points in the world.
  • Random: This is random location around a central point. A location within range is randomly selected and the player is teleported.
Players that have OP (creative) permissions can place Teleport signs in the world. When used (right-clicked) by a player it will teleport the player based on the teleport location configured on the sign.

Commands can be restricted to players that have been given OP privileges.

I would like to hear from you! Feel free to PM any comments. Also, if you have a suggestion for improving the mod go to the projects Issue page and create an entry.

If you find a bug the best place to get let me know about it is the Issue tracker. This allows others from different sites to see the problem and allows me to track it in a better way.

Downloads
You can find official downloads on the CurseForge page for the mod.

Donations
I am fortunate in life and I believe in paying it forward. Instead of asking for donations, I ask that you give to causes that improve the world, or to volunteer locally.

Reactions: Wraithflay

OreCruncher

Mod Developer
May 22, 2013
My Chair
Pathways v1.0.1.0 is released!

Release Summary
  • FIXED: Online version check would sometimes crash due to string formatting
  • CHANGED: Built against Forge 1614. Should be compatible with Forge 1448+.
As with this or any other mod make sure you back up your saves before deploying.

Reactions: Wraithflay