[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

lcd

Jul 29, 2019
They are in 1 of the spatial cells I forget which one, along with tons of spawners and cursed earth so good luck

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
I understand about having to move the spatial areas from the Template folder to you game save folder. However in the list on page 1 Rotunda is listed twice at numbers 15 and 19. Which of these would I not need to move so I would not muck up my progress on my current Rotunda?

I just assumed that 15 is the 1st 1 we get and replaced 19, I also assumed 19 should have ^4, & that we will get those when we open up the 2nd section of the quest book.

JGrenier

Jul 29, 2019
#parcel31u - Not sure if this is a thing or not but I just received a zombie trophy from fighting several zombies in the Nether Sphere entrance. I already found the trophy that was needed for the quest however I figured I'd better mention this one since this would allow someone to receive this award without finding the actual trophy.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
#parcel31u - Not sure if this is a thing or not but I just received a zombie trophy from fighting several zombies in the Nether Sphere entrance. I already found the trophy that was needed for the quest however I figured I'd better mention this one since this would allow someone to receive this award without finding the actual trophy.
Yeah, that's the normal way to get trophies. I like having multiple ways to complete a quest.

jayjay

Jul 29, 2019
dos anyone esle hav a prob were they go on there own server then bk to single player n having to reload the pack to play single player

Viskase900

Jul 29, 2019
On a completely different note, any minechem players know of a excellent renewable way to make nitrogen? I was thinking of silicon in fission reactor but I've ctd'd twice clicking on the thing and worried porting things in/out will cause a singularity to form within the ball I live in.

I have all the other elements needed to make therobromine but that one I constantly lack.

edit: ok, this is strange. I did try putting some silicon in (14), and fission should divide it by 2 (7 - nitrogen) but instead I got (6) carbon. Is there a randomness to it? I put a stack in and got 2 stacks of carbon. Is minechem's math off? I put phosphorous (15) in and I did get nitrogen back. is this intended?

That is not intended.

I can't remember which build of Minechem is in the 0.6.0 update but if it is #340 the fusion crash bug is not fixed in that one so I updated to #343 which has the fix for the crash as well as correct math opperations for fission.

JoshPrey

Jul 29, 2019
Just a question :3 So I went on another world then my main, found the item buffer at the very beggining, and the chest below the spawn platform. Is that something I cant get too If I started in 0.5?

Death_Rictus

Jul 29, 2019
dos anyone esle hav a prob were they go on there own server then bk to single player n having to reload the pack to play single player

*Ahem* "Does anyone else have a problem where they go on their own server then back to single player and having to reload the pack to play single player?"

These translation services brought to you by the letters a, d, e, i, l, and m. (I haven't run into this personally.)

Wumpsi

Jul 29, 2019
Added:
Jabba, Ironchest --> need more storage place, the starting ME Storage is not enough and the inscriber plates are given too late as quest reward.
Steves Factory Manager, because i like it.
Maybe i would add MFR or Steve's Carts, for more automating.

I have a lot of fun, playing this great modpack without rushing through the quests.

OmegaJasam

Jul 29, 2019
I hate to ask more then once, but does anyone know how to get a lata spaling? No recipie is showing in NEI, and I can't find the mod anywhere online.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Added:
Jabba, Ironchest --> need more storage place, the starting ME Storage is not enough and the inscriber plates are given too late as quest reward.
Steves Factory Manager, because i like it.
Maybe i would add MFR or Steve's Carts, for more automating.

I have a lot of fun, playing this great modpack without rushing through the quests.

Try using caches from thermal expansion, they are like barrels that are most easily up-gradable.

EnderIO can do much of the automation that MFR can, killing mods, spawning mobs, plating and harvesting crops.

Wumpsi

Jul 29, 2019
Found the caches a few minutes ago, but ????. Thermal Expansion 4, i should looking for a tutorial :)

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I'll probably have easier ways to get that many cookies with UU and UUx matter.
Planning on adding IC2?

Real life problems... Play current map and see it changing every update to the point of the final version being totally different or just wait for a more final version.....

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

Alifalafel

Jul 29, 2019
Got a problem with the Fusion chamber...I'm trying to make UU (1000 weight) from two UUx's (500's), and everything's green, full power, etc. However, they don't combine like they should. Suggestions?

Viskase900

Jul 29, 2019
Got a problem with the Fusion chamber...I'm trying to make UU (1000 weight) from two UUx's (500's), and everything's green, full power, etc. However, they don't combine like they should. Suggestions?

They should combine so this is definitely a bug.

I checked the github for Minechem and this has not been reported yet and is still also the case in latest build so I posted a bug report.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019

Those are custom elements made by me and are WIP. I may need to raise the internal power storage of the reactor.