[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

S

Sven "flamestrider"

Not just fine steel wire, all fine wires have one electrum just like tiny dusts are always one perditio and nuggets one metallum.
I personally like BC pipe sealant, since it has two ordo, and sealant can be made from lots of sources, including the weeds in most bodies of water(extractor yields four green dye each)... a most pleasing early source of metal transmutation and ore purification.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Guys, I just got my first Alveary. Couple questions.
1) Please confirm: We cannot put frames into Alvearies since we do not have Extra Bees? (This makes sense because many frame applications are covered by alveary blocks)
2) How fast is Alveary production compared to Apiary with 3 Magic Frames?

S

Sven "flamestrider"

Anyone know if you can reclaim the miningpipe used in drilling down to bedrock with the Oil Drilling Rig? And if so, how?

Dlur100

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, I just got my first Alveary. Couple questions.
1) Please confirm: We cannot put frames into Alvearies since we do not have Extra Bees? (This makes sense because many frame applications are covered by alveary blocks)
2) How fast is Alveary production compared to Apiary with 3 Magic Frames?
On #1, yes. Without Extra Bees there's no frames in alvearies.

I seem to recall that an alveary is still faster than an apairy with 3 magic frames, but not sure by how much. Industrial Apiaries can be made faster than alvearies with enough production upgrades though (and EUs)

Reactions: Pyure

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack patch update v3.2.4.1 - Coming in 30 minutes
Mod Updates:
- HardcoreEnderExpansion v1.8.5 -> Customized
- InfinityCore -> 1.4a

Changes/Fixes:
- Disabled MB Osmium Bee for sure now
- Fixed thaumcraft scripts from previous patch not being in
- Added disabled tooltip to Relocator
- Fixed Osmium Bee localization
- Raised power cost for Telepad, and changed the recipe
- Disabled overlapping MB Resource bees (Iron, Copper, etc...)
- Removed Forestry scoop from Naturalists Chests
- Disabled normal Dragon Eggs crafting from Draconic Bees.
- Introduced new way of making Dragon Eggs. (Hint: Requires combination of Bees, Thaumcraft, HEE - Dragon Essence is required in fairly big amounts, you might want to kill the dragon multiple times)
- Added different way in Oblivion Essence crafting.
- Changed recipe for IC2 Teleporter
- Changed Recipe for Advanced Miner (IC2) to require Enderium Block instead of Teleporter
- Steel Comb processing gives Molten Steel + Multiplied crushed ore instead of just Molten Iron
- Few more comb processing tweaks

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012

I guess I scooped quite a few of these up, in my latest map I'm currently playing on, I have about half a dozen of these! :D Not that I'll miss getting them all that much, they are just handy to have around, because they already were quite a rare spawn. :D

I do not, however, see any reason why this scoop can't be made with the GregTech tool recipe tweaks. Apparently, the GT scoops have way overpowering durability, according to some. :D When I finally get around to needing one, I'll take it as a bonus! :D

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

JustOneFeather

Jul 29, 2019
I can't, this kind of plants only gives seeds at the mature stage iirc, I could use the portable scanner I guess but i'm still in LV era :( I saw in NEI that gregtech add a lot of new cops but I don't know which one looks like ferru yet, anyone got an idea of what kind of block I can place underneath? I got them with netherwart so they shouldn't be too high level.
Iron block works, but this crop grows SLOO(O)W without watering and fertilizer.

S

Sven "flamestrider"

Modpack patch update v3.2.4.1 - Coming in 30 minutes
Mod Updates:
- HardcoreEnderExpansion v1.8.5 -> Customized
- InfinityCore -> 1.4a

Changes/Fixes:
- Disabled MB Osmium Bee for sure now
- Fixed thaumcraft scripts from previous patch not being in
- Added disabled tooltip to Relocator
- Fixed Osmium Bee localization
- Raised power cost for Telepad, and changed the recipe
- Disabled overlapping MB Resource bees (Iron, Copper, etc...)
- Disabled normal Dragon Eggs crafting from Draconic Bees.
- Introduced new way of making Dragon Eggs. (Hint: Requires combination of Bees, Thaumcraft, HEE - Dragon Essence is required in fairly big amounts, you might want to kill the dragon multiple times)
- Added different way in Oblivion Essence crafting.
- Changed recipe for IC2 Teleporter
- Changed Recipe for Advanced Miner (IC2) to require Enderium Block instead of Teleporter
- Steel Comb processing gives Molten Steel + Multiplied crushed ore instead of just Molten Iron
- Few more comb processing tweaks
It seems like making Gelled Toluene in the chemical reactor doesn't work (pack version 3.2.4.0). I have Advanced Chemical Reactor hooked up to a MV Diesel Generator and it has an internal MV battery(Meaning it has a total of 128x2EU or 256EU/t available) but the reaction won't initiate... what am I doing wrong?

JustOneFeather

Jul 29, 2019
It seems like making Gelled Toluene in the chemical reactor doesn't work (pack version 3.2.4.0). I have Advanced Chemical Reactor hooked up to a MV Diesel Generator and it has an internal MV battery(Meaning it has a total of 128x2EU or 256EU/t available) but the reaction won't initiate... what am I doing wrong?
Hmm, tiny pile of polyethylene, no?

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
That doesn't work. MV chemical reactor can only process recipes with max 128eu/t above that its HV not 2amp mv.

S

Sven "flamestrider"

That doesn't work. MV chemical reactor can only process recipes with max 128eu/t above that its HV not 2amp mv.
Are you sure that it's limited in that way? Most 1 Ampere(I thought all) GT machines can accept 2 Amps of whatever their voltage tier is to use in recipes... Is the limitation specific to the chemical reactor and/or just the gelled toluene recipe?

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure that it's limited in that way? Most 1 Ampere(I thought all) GT machines can accept 2 Amps of whatever their voltage tier is to use in recipes... Is the limitation specific to the chemical reactor and/or just the gelled toluene recipe?
Because it's not just 192 EU/t, the arc furnace needs 96EU/t but as it takes 3 amps it works with an LV machine for example. An MV machine can only supply up to 128V and gelled toluene in a chemical reactor requires 192V, so even if theoretically you could get the EU in it doesn't matter as the EU can't be used at a high enough voltage to perform the recipe.

Note there is a fluid solidifier recipe for gelled toluene that works at LV levels of voltage, more expensive on the toluene front though.

Joel Falk

Jul 29, 2019
Shit, i think a chunk got corrupted on my SP world. The game crashes every time i try to log on. i was just running around in my base and grabbed some tin out of a chest when the game crashed so nothing out of the ordinary.

http://prntscr.com/ata58r

Any suggestions what it might be?

Anyone could give me some advice on how to debugg this? otherwise i think my SP world might just be dead and im not sure i have the patiance to start anew again so soon. Poured a tremendous amount of time into that singleplayer world so it would be a real bummer to loose it all now that i finally managed to get pretty far. Im hoping it is just one block in my base that has become corrupted and that i could remove it somehow but i don't know how. Any experienced server owners who knows how to handle stuff like this?
Also is there any backup for single player worlds? maybe i could do a rollback

Joel Falk

Jul 29, 2019
Then that hopefully solves it :)

I might just restart a new server anyways later when i wanna do something else from the current one. Feels like i haven't properly tested the new progression. Im thinking of doing sulfuric acid as a early game power source :D (available from LV age, easily made into MV and HV, only transmission losses

S

Sven "flamestrider"

Then that hopefully solves it :)

I might just restart a new server anyways later when i wanna do something else from the current one. Feels like i haven't properly tested the new progression. Im thinking of doing sulfuric acid as a early game power source :D (available from LV age, easily made into MV and HV, only transmission losses
I think I saw a "restore chunk" option in the backups the other day, maybe you can restore the specific chunk if you feel like looking around a little? ;)

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
Should be every half hour by default, configurable in the aroma backup config.

That would be on the money, @Xavion
and its labelled "Backups" in your minecraft file, i had to use mine the other day actually ... not quite sure what happened, but i reckon the thaumic tinkerer mod died because it kept refusing to load the world highlighting that as a failed load condition, so i reinstalled and rerolled a backup just to be safe.