[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah we tried the transformer thing for an hour. I also tried a direct connection, but maybe I got the "input face" thing messed up.

Will try again.

Yeah, I was there when @Pyure was trying this. The IC2 copper cable would not connect to the GT transformer. *But* that might have been the output side of the GT transformer. Will try again.

MajPayne21

Jul 29, 2019
Wouldn't you know that the only tin vein our entire server has found so far is in an area with a max height of 81, so there is only one layer of tin.

<StarTrek>
GREEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
</StarTrek>

So short on tin... I will have to see about the E-net stuff tonight.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
@MajPayne21

Yes, Tin is very frustrating. However, keep looking in all Extreme Hills and similarly very tall biomes and you'll find more. I've explored two(2) Extreme Hills biomes and have found a decent-sized tin/cassiterite vein in each one.

Also, are there any hills/peaks directly adjacent to your Y=81 area ? I found 1 vein by noticing it on an outcropping of Y=82. Just 20 ore blocks, or so, from that outcropping. Then, I looked in a nearby dirt-covered peak and found lots more there. It 'skips over' air when it generates, apparently.

Reactions: AlCapella and Pyure

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
@MajPayne21

Yes, Tin is very frustrating. However, keep looking in all Extreme Hills and similarly very tall biomes and you'll find more. I've explored two(2) Extreme Hills biomes and have found a decent-sized tin/cassiterite vein in each one.

Also, are there any hills/peaks directly adjacent to your Y=81 area ? I found 1 vein by noticing it on an outcropping of Y=82. Just 20 ore blocks, or so, from that outcropping. Then, I looked in a nearby dirt-covered peak and found lots more there. It 'skips over' air when it generates, apparently.

Dear God! Greg's attention to detail never ceases to impress!

Reactions: MigukNamja

MajPayne21

Jul 29, 2019

Well, all the generation algorithm does is:
Decide what to generate here (randomly pick an ore)
Randomly pick the height from that ore's range
Pick the vein size
Replace stone blocks in the chosen area with the ore

Since the vein size is so large (48x48 to 64x64), it may look like the algorithm is intelligently distributing ore to nearby peaks when in reality it is generating a huge vein and nearby peaks have stone blocks in the appropriate height range.

If the surrounding air blocks between the peaks were instead one huge mountain, the vein would just be one giant contiguous tin vein.

Imagine the generation algorithm drawing a big cylinder where it decides to place a vein and then imagine the surrounding terrain overlapping the cylinder. Where the cylinder contains stone, ore can be placed.

Reactions: AlCapella

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019

Oh yeah, he is 'detailed' all right, lol.

GT and this pack in particular is not for MC noobs. If I had played this pack off the bat when I got into modded MC, I would have given up right away.

@Jason McRay This pack rocks, btw :)

On another topic, I've gotten more into Thaumcraft 4.2 and have noticed *quite* a few changes from TC 4.1 . The aspects and combines are quite a bit different. Also, some recipes have changed. It's good to re-learn a mod I thought I knew well.

On the good side, research is still pretty much the same as before and wooden golems work the same. However, the are bugs. When I tried to scan a GT-unique metal nugget (I forget the name), my client crashed in a TC4 infinite loop. Won't try to scan "special" GT metals again !

ExtraBees is not looking good so far. Can't make soul frames. NEI shows the item ID is -1 and a picture of a compass. Trying to craft it crashes the client. Not sure what this means for the machines later on :-/

No soul frames ? So...what about Metabolic Frames ? Glad you asked... MagicBees is looking good so far. Metabolic Frames recipe has changed. It no longer requires Magic Wax, but is now 1 Enchanted Cloth and 8 sticks. This is good.

Thaumcraft 4.2 shard oregen is balanced. Have explored underground quite a bit don't have a stack yet of shards, but at least have a small collection of each type.

Last but not least, funny story, as in funny GT-style. Make a Nether portal. Go through. Insta-killed by a Wasp. As I die, I see the huge wasp 'cube'. It looks sort of...Borg-ish. Did it again, insta-killed again.

Make 2nd Nether portal >1000m away. Go through. Killed by 3x Ghasts. Come back prepared next time. Kill the Ghasts, and make my way to the original portal. *Carefully* surround it with stone bricks and leave it with the only exit away from the Wasp hive. Success !

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yeah, he is 'detailed' all right, lol.

*snip*
Last but not least, funny story, as in funny GT-style. Make a Nether portal. Go through. Insta-killed by a Wasp. As I die, I see the huge wasp 'cube'. It looks sort of...Borg-ish. Did it again, insta-killed again.

Make 2nd Nether portal >1000m away. Go through. Killed by 3x Ghasts. Come back prepared next time. Kill the Ghasts, and make my way to the original portal. *Carefully* surround it with stone bricks and leave it with the only exit away from the Wasp hive. Success !

^^ Man, I started MC with a sole diet of psj's videos (and for a long time my skin was psj's skin as a tribute to the roots) followed much much later, by etho's videos, so my sense of "adventure" is stronger than my sense of "build"! Having said that, to this point, the nether's always found a way to throw (ragequit level) surprises at me, regardless of how well prepared I "think" I am for that place! And your story Miguk, pretty much seals this opinion of mine.

When it comes from you, I always expect the word "style" to be *always* preceded by "oppan", so let me FTFY :p
Last but not least, funny story, as in funny GT-style oppan GT-style
;)[DOUBLEPOST=1410197699][/DOUBLEPOST]
Extra bees are in Alpha, so that might be an issue waiting for fix.

(Sometimes) In 1.6.4 I've missed the ease of having TiCo and its tools while playing this pack. The new tier of tools and weapons with "extrusion" that @Pyure speaks of should be interesting to see, when I start the game.

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Well, all the generation algorithm does is:
Decide what to generate here (randomly pick an ore)
Randomly pick the height from that ore's range
Pick the vein size
Replace stone blocks in the chosen area with the ore

Since the vein size is so large (48x48 to 64x64), it may look like the algorithm is intelligently distributing ore to nearby peaks when in reality it is generating a huge vein and nearby peaks have stone blocks in the appropriate height range.

If the surrounding air blocks between the peaks were instead one huge mountain, the vein would just be one giant contiguous tin vein.

Imagine the generation algorithm drawing a big cylinder where it decides to place a vein and then imagine the surrounding terrain overlapping the cylinder. Where the cylinder contains stone, ore can be placed.

^^ You've summarised it very well, actually. But the old cliche, "devil is in the details" is so very true while coding software. These 3 paragraphs probably took more than a few 100 lines to code up, despite all the advantages of packages, polymorphism and inheritence that a sophisticated OO language like Java brings to the table. And it is the effort that one consistently puts in, along with the attention to detail... repeatedly (genius = 1% inspiration + 99% perspiration); this is something to be applauded always.

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
Those cables are better only if you have the proper voltage, else they're just as good as tin.

Also, IC and GT power are the same EU as you know, you just have to convert them back and forth.
IC2 EU can be converted to GT EU through transformers (attach an IC2 source block, transformer or storage block directly to a GT transformer).
GT EU can be converted to IC2 EU by just connecting a GT cable to IC2 blocks (and any other mod that supports IC2 EU).

That link says that, but very subtle. I guess i will have to write the above there sometime.

So, you can still take a shortcut and use ic2 power gens, as long as you connect via a GT transformer?
Are the inputs and outputs as "slap-you-in-the-face" obvious as ic2's transformer blocks?

einsteinsci

Jul 29, 2019
I'm dying to try out this pack, but whenever I try to launch it through the FTB launcher, I get this odd crash:
AnalyticsBackgroundThread started
FTBLaunch starting up (version 1.4.3 Build: 10403)
Java version: 1.7.0_60
Java vendor: Oracle Corporation
Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7
Java specification: Java Virtual Machine Specification version: 1.7 by Oracle Corporation
Java vm: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM version: 24.60-b09 by Oracle Corporation
Launcher Install Dir: C:\Users\einsteinsci\Documents\FTB
System memory: 12657M free, 16319M total
From Console: Sep 08, 2014 5:28:05 PM java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences <init>
WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.
The FTB Launcher has found the following Java versions installed:
Java Version: 1.7.0_55 sorted as: 1.7.0_55 32 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe
Java Version: 1.7.0_60 sorted as: 1.7.0_60 64 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe
Java Version: 1.7.0_60 sorted as: 1.7.0_60 64 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_60\bin\java.exe
Java Version: 1.7.0_60 sorted as: 1.7.0_60 64 Bit Java at : C:\Windows\system32\java.exe
Java Version: 1.7.0_55 sorted as: 1.7.0_55 32 Bit Java at : C:\Windows\SysWOW64\java.exe
Java Version: 1.7.0_60 sorted as: 1.7.0_60 64 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe
Preferred: Java Version: 1.7.0_60 sorted as: 1.7.0_60 64 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe
DownloadUtils.run() starting
[i18n] Fallback enUS loaded
[i18n] enUS English (US) language file loaded!
Balance has selected Automatic:CurseCDN
[i18n] Added 0 enUS to options pane
[i18n] Added 1 cyGB to options pane
[i18n] Added 2 daDK to options pane
[i18n] Added 3 deDE to options pane
[i18n] Added 4 enUS to options pane
[i18n] Added 5 enGB to options pane
[i18n] Added 6 esES to options pane
[i18n] Added 7 fiFI to options pane
[i18n] Added 8 frFR to options pane
[i18n] Added 9 itIT to options pane
[i18n] Added 10 nlNL to options pane
[i18n] Added 11 noNO to options pane
[i18n] Added 12 maHU to options pane
[i18n] Added 13 ptBR to options pane
[i18n] Added 14 ptPT to options pane
[i18n] Added 15 ruRU to options pane
[i18n] Added 17 zhCN to options pane
[i18n] Added 16 svSE to options pane
DL ready
Using download server Los Angeles:Los Angeles on host losangeles1.creeperrepo.net (192.240.110.98)
Local Authlib Version is good, skipping Download
Adding Authlib to Classpath
Loading modpack information for modpacks.xml...
Adding FTB Pack: 1 (Monster)
Adding FTB Pack: 2 (Direwolf20)
Adding FTB Pack: 3 (Pax Prime 2014 Map)
Adding FTB Pack: 4 (Horizons)
Adding FTB Pack: 5 (Tech World 2)
Adding FTB Pack: 6 (Magic World 2)
Adding FTB Pack: 7 (FTBLite2)
Adding FTB Pack: 8 (FTB Unleashed)
Adding FTB Pack: 9 (FTB Ultimate)
Adding FTB Pack: 10 (Unstable 1.7.x (Public Beta Test Pack))
Adding FTB Pack: 11 (FTB Lite)
Adding FTB Pack: 12 (Direwolf20 1.5 v2)
Adding FTB Pack: 13 (Direwolf20 Pack)
Adding FTB Pack: 14 (MindCrack Pack)
Adding FTB Pack: 15 (YogCraft Modpack)
Adding FTB Pack: 16 (FTB Unhinged)
Adding FTB Pack: 17 (Magic World)
Adding FTB Pack: 18 (Tech World)
Adding FTB Pack: 19 (Pax East 2014 Map)
Adding FTB Pack: 20 (Pax Challenge Pack 2013)
Adding FTB Pack: 21 (Feed The Beast Retro SSP)
Adding FTB Pack: 22 (Feed The Beast Retro SMP)
Adding FTB Pack: 23 (Slow's Stream Pack)
Adding FTB Pack: 24 (Feed The Beast Beta Pack A)
Loading modpack information for thirdparty.xml...
Adding Third Party Pack: 1 (Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest)
Adding Third Party Pack: 2 (BloodNBones)
Adding Third Party Pack: 3 (Crash Landing)
Adding Third Party Pack: 4 (Test Pack Please Ignore)
Adding Third Party Pack: 5 (EPiCCRAFT)
Adding Third Party Pack: 6 (Magic Farm 2:Adventures in Technology)
Adding Third Party Pack: 7 (Vanilla Minecraft)
Adding Third Party Pack: 8 (Lapito's Galacticraft Modpack)
Adding Third Party Pack: 9 (Infamy - Dynamic Warfare)
Adding Third Party Pack: 10 (Voxel)
Adding Third Party Pack: 11 (New World Mod Pack)
Adding Third Party Pack: 12 (RPG Immersion Pack)
Adding Third Party Pack: 13 (BronyModPack)
Adding Third Party Pack: 14 (Ampz Modpack)
Adding Third Party Pack: 15 (VoxelModPack)
Adding Third Party Pack: 16 (Magic Farm)
Loading modpack information for 17infitech.xml...
loading map information...
loading texture pack information...
Adding Third Party Pack: 17 (InfiTech 2)
Adding texture pack 1 (Soartex Fanver)
Adding map 1 (Agrarian Skies Default Map)
Adding texture pack 2 (Jadedcat Mixpack)
Adding map 2 (Agrarian Skies Flat Map)
Adding map 3 (Agrarian Skies Server Map)
Adding texture pack 3 (Faithful)
Adding texture pack 4 (JohnSmith Technicians Remix)
Adding map 4 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.0)
Adding map 5 (FTB Pax Challenge)
Adding texture pack 5 (Familiar yet Different)
Adding map 6 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.0)
Adding texture pack 6 (Love And Tolerance)
Adding map 7 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.10)
Adding map 8 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.20)
Adding map 9 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.30)
Adding map 10 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.40)
Adding map 11 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.50)
Adding map 12 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.80)
Adding map 13 (FTB Normal)
Adding map 14 (FTB Insanity)
Logging in...
Beginning authlib authentication attempt
successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService
Login complete.
InfiTech2
Downloading Mod Pack
Local: 2F19F53F829D413AA7CA72668502A357
Remote: 2F19F53F829D413AA7CA72668502A357
Mods Folder: C:\Users\einsteinsci\Documents\FTB\InfiTech2\minecraft\mods
Dynamic Folder: C:\Users\einsteinsci\AppData\Local\ftblauncher\ModPacks\InfiTech2\minecraft\mods
dirs mk'd
Checking local assets file, for MC version1.7.10 Please wait!
Setting up native libraries for InfiTech 2 v 1.1.0 MC 1.7.10
Syncing Assets:
Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe
Pack: InfiTech 2 1.7.10
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 7168
Defaulting PermSize to 256m
[17:29:30] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[17:29:30] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[17:29:30] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[17:29:30] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.10.79.1212 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading
[17:29:30] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.7.0_60, running on Windows 8.1:amd64:6.3, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre7
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod appeng.transformer.AppEngCore does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/INFO] [FML]: [AppEng] Core Init
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader$DepLoadInst:checkExisting:436]: Warning: version of bspkrsCore, 6.14 is newer than request 6.12
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod ic2.core.coremod.IC2core does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod invtweaks.forge.asm.FMLPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod chylex.java7check.JavaCheckerCoremod does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodlePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod mcp.mobius.mobiuscore.asm.CoreDescription does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod openeye.CorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod com.dynious.refinedrelocation.asm.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod squeek.spiceoflife.asm.ASMPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod thaumcraft.codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod thaumic.tinkerer.preloader.ThaumicTLoaderContainer does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[17:29:30] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[17:29:30] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[17:29:30] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[17:29:31] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[17:29:32] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft Forge. Certificate fingerprint e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557
[17:29:33] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft. Certificate fingerprint cd99959656f753dc28d863b46769f7f8fbaefcfc
[17:29:33] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[17:29:33] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[17:29:33] [main/INFO] [IC2-core]: Loaded library ejml-0.23.jar.
[17:29:33] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodlePlugin:getASMTransformerClass:94]: Successfully Registered Transformer
[17:29:33] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodlePlugin:injectData:273]: [Micdoodle8Core]: Patching game...
[17:29:33] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodlePlugin:injectData:273]: [Micdoodle8Core]: Patching game...
[17:30:00] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[17:30:00] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[17:30:00] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [thaumcraft.codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader$DepLoadInst:checkExisting:459]: Warning: version of bspkrsCore, 6.14 is newer than request 6.12
[17:30:00] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[17:30:00] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[17:30:00] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[17:30:00] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
[MobiusCore] Current code is OBFUSCATED
[MobiusCore] Found cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler with checksum 8570203264A5FFF09837CAC6FE0103FB
[MobiusCore] Successful injection in onPreServerTick ()V
[MobiusCore] Successful injection in onPostServerTick ()V
[MobiusCore] Successful injection in onPreWorldTick (Lahb;)V
[MobiusCore] Successful injection in onPostWorldTick (Lahb;)V
[17:30:01] [main/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper]: Unable to launch
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:134) [launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/world/World
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:72) ~[Main.class:?]
... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.world.World
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:188) ~[launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: cpw/mods/fml/common/gameevent/PlayerEvent$PlayerChangedDimensionEvent
at mcp.mobius.mobiuscore.asm.ObfTable.isCauldron(ObfTable.java:131) ~[MobiusCore-1.2.3_1.7.10.jar:?]
at mcp.mobius.mobiuscore.asm.CoreTransformer.transform(CoreTransformer.java:51) ~[MobiusCore-1.2.3_1.7.10.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:276) ~[launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:174) ~[launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.gameevent.PlayerEvent$PlayerChangedDimensionEvent
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:188) ~[launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
at mcp.mobius.mobiuscore.asm.ObfTable.isCauldron(ObfTable.java:131) ~[MobiusCore-1.2.3_1.7.10.jar:?]
at mcp.mobius.mobiuscore.asm.CoreTransformer.transform(CoreTransformer.java:51) ~[MobiusCore-1.2.3_1.7.10.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:276) ~[launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:174) ~[launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: cpw/mods/fml/common/gameevent/PlayerEvent
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:180) ~[launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.gameevent.PlayerEvent
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:99) ~[launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:180) ~[launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
... 6 more

I've tried it in the 1.0.4 version, the 1.1.0 version, and both with deleting the InfiTech 2 folder, with no success. Is there any way I can play this pack?

MajPayne21

Jul 29, 2019
I'm dying to try out this pack, but whenever I try to launch it through the FTB launcher, I get this odd crash:
AnalyticsBackgroundThread started
FTBLaunch starting up (version 1.4.3 Build: 10403)
Java version: 1.7.0_60
Java vendor: Oracle Corporation
Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7
Java specification: Java Virtual Machine Specification version: 1.7 by Oracle Corporation
Java vm: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM version: 24.60-b09 by Oracle Corporation
Launcher Install Dir: C:\Users\einsteinsci\Documents\FTB
System memory: 12657M free, 16319M total
From Console: Sep 08, 2014 5:28:05 PM java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences <init>
WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.
The FTB Launcher has found the following Java versions installed:
Java Version: 1.7.0_55 sorted as: 1.7.0_55 32 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe
Java Version: 1.7.0_60 sorted as: 1.7.0_60 64 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_60\bin\java.exe
Java Version: 1.7.0_60 sorted as: 1.7.0_60 64 Bit Java at : C:\Windows\system32\java.exe
Java Version: 1.7.0_55 sorted as: 1.7.0_55 32 Bit Java at : C:\Windows\SysWOW64\java.exe
Preferred: Java Version: 1.7.0_60 sorted as: 1.7.0_60 64 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe
DownloadUtils.run() starting
[i18n] Fallback enUS loaded
Balance has selected Automatic:CurseCDN
DL ready
Using download server Los Angeles:Los Angeles on host losangeles1.creeperrepo.net (192.240.110.98)
Local Authlib Version is good, skipping Download
Adding Authlib to Classpath
Loading modpack information for modpacks.xml...
Adding FTB Pack: 1 (Monster)
Adding FTB Pack: 2 (Direwolf20)
Adding FTB Pack: 3 (Pax Prime 2014 Map)
Adding FTB Pack: 4 (Horizons)
Adding FTB Pack: 5 (Tech World 2)
Adding FTB Pack: 6 (Magic World 2)
Adding FTB Pack: 7 (FTBLite2)
Adding FTB Pack: 8 (FTB Unleashed)
Adding FTB Pack: 9 (FTB Ultimate)
Adding FTB Pack: 10 (Unstable 1.7.x (Public Beta Test Pack))
Adding FTB Pack: 11 (FTB Lite)
Adding FTB Pack: 12 (Direwolf20 1.5 v2)
Adding FTB Pack: 13 (Direwolf20 Pack)
Adding FTB Pack: 14 (MindCrack Pack)
Adding FTB Pack: 15 (YogCraft Modpack)
Adding FTB Pack: 16 (FTB Unhinged)
Adding FTB Pack: 17 (Magic World)
Adding FTB Pack: 18 (Tech World)
Adding FTB Pack: 19 (Pax East 2014 Map)
Adding FTB Pack: 20 (Pax Challenge Pack 2013)
Adding FTB Pack: 21 (Feed The Beast Retro SSP)
Adding FTB Pack: 22 (Feed The Beast Retro SMP)
Adding FTB Pack: 23 (Slow's Stream Pack)
Adding FTB Pack: 24 (Feed The Beast Beta Pack A)
Loading modpack information for thirdparty.xml...
Adding Third Party Pack: 1 (Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest)
Adding Third Party Pack: 2 (BloodNBones)
Adding Third Party Pack: 3 (Crash Landing)
Adding Third Party Pack: 4 (Test Pack Please Ignore)
Adding Third Party Pack: 5 (EPiCCRAFT)
Adding Third Party Pack: 6 (Magic Farm 2:Adventures in Technology)
Adding Third Party Pack: 7 (Vanilla Minecraft)
Adding Third Party Pack: 8 (Lapito's Galacticraft Modpack)
Adding Third Party Pack: 9 (Infamy - Dynamic Warfare)
Adding Third Party Pack: 10 (Voxel)
Adding Third Party Pack: 11 (New World Mod Pack)
Adding Third Party Pack: 12 (RPG Immersion Pack)
Adding Third Party Pack: 13 (BronyModPack)
Adding Third Party Pack: 14 (Ampz Modpack)
Adding Third Party Pack: 15 (VoxelModPack)
Adding Third Party Pack: 16 (Magic Farm)
Loading modpack information for 17infitech.xml...
loading map information...
loading texture pack information...
Adding Third Party Pack: 17 (InfiTech 2)
Adding texture pack 1 (Soartex Fanver)
Adding map 1 (Agrarian Skies Default Map)
Adding texture pack 2 (Jadedcat Mixpack)
Adding map 2 (Agrarian Skies Flat Map)
Adding map 3 (Agrarian Skies Server Map)
Adding texture pack 3 (Faithful)
Adding texture pack 4 (JohnSmith Technicians Remix)
Adding map 4 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.0)
Adding map 5 (FTB Pax Challenge)
Adding texture pack 5 (Familiar yet Different)
Adding map 6 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.0)
Adding texture pack 6 (Love And Tolerance)
Adding map 7 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.10)
Adding map 8 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.20)
Adding map 9 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.30)
Adding map 10 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.40)
Adding map 11 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.50)
Adding map 12 (Direwolf20 Map Ep.80)
Adding map 13 (FTB Normal)
Adding map 14 (FTB Insanity)
Logging in...
Beginning authlib authentication attempt
successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService
Login complete.
InfiTech2
Downloading Mod Pack
Local: 2F19F53F829D413AA7CA72668502A357
Remote: 2F19F53F829D413AA7CA72668502A357
Mods Folder: C:\Users\einsteinsci\Documents\FTB\InfiTech2\minecraft\mods
Dynamic Folder: C:\Users\einsteinsci\AppData\Local\ftblauncher\ModPacks\InfiTech2\minecraft\mods
dirs mk'd
Checking local assets file, for MC version1.7.10 Please wait!
Setting up native libraries for InfiTech 2 v 1.1.0 MC 1.7.10
Syncing Assets:
Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe
Pack: InfiTech 2 1.7.10
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 7168
Defaulting PermSize to 256m
[17:29:30] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[17:29:30] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[17:29:30] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[17:29:30] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.10.79.1212 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading
[17:29:30] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.7.0_60, running on Windows 8.1:amd64:6.3, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre7
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod appeng.transformer.AppEngCore does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/INFO] [FML]: [AppEng] Core Init
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader$DepLoadInst:checkExisting:436]: Warning: version of bspkrsCore, 6.14 is newer than request 6.12
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod ic2.core.coremod.IC2core does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod invtweaks.forge.asm.FMLPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod chylex.java7check.JavaCheckerCoremod does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodlePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod mcp.mobius.mobiuscore.asm.CoreDescription does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod openeye.CorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod com.dynious.refinedrelocation.asm.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod squeek.spiceoflife.asm.ASMPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod thaumcraft.codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod thaumic.tinkerer.preloader.ThaumicTLoaderContainer does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[17:29:30] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[17:29:30] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[17:29:31] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[17:29:32] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft Forge. Certificate fingerprint e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557
[17:29:33] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft. Certificate fingerprint cd99959656f753dc28d863b46769f7f8fbaefcfc
[17:29:33] [main/INFO] [IC2-core]: Loaded library ejml-0.23.jar.
[17:29:33] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodlePlugin:getASMTransformerClass:94]: Successfully Registered Transformer
[17:30:00] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [thaumcraft.codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader$DepLoadInst:checkExisting:459]: Warning: version of bspkrsCore, 6.14 is newer than request 6.12
[17:30:00] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[17:30:00] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[17:30:00] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[17:30:00] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
[MobiusCore] Current code is OBFUSCATED
[MobiusCore] Found cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler with checksum 8570203264A5FFF09837CAC6FE0103FB
[MobiusCore] Successful injection in onPreServerTick ()V
[MobiusCore] Successful injection in onPostServerTick ()V
[MobiusCore] Successful injection in onPreWorldTick (Lahb;)V
[MobiusCore] Successful injection in onPostWorldTick (Lahb;)V
[17:30:01] [main/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper]: Unable to launch
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:134) [launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/world/World
... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.world.World
... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: cpw/mods/fml/common/gameevent/PlayerEvent$PlayerChangedDimensionEvent
... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.gameevent.PlayerEvent$PlayerChangedDimensionEvent
... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: cpw/mods/fml/common/gameevent/PlayerEvent
... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.gameevent.PlayerEvent
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:99) ~[launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
... 6 more

I've tried it in the 1.0.4 version, the 1.1.0 version, and both with deleting the InfiTech 2 folder, with no success. Is there any way I can play this pack?

As far as I can tell, there is a problem with the 1.1.0 version that is causing the above error. Unfortunately, because the FTB team updated the Minecraft version to 1.7.10, if you attempt to launch pack 1.0.4, it fails because that pack is designed for 1.7.2, so there is no way to play either version from FTB at the moment.

You can make an instance using \mods, \config, and \scripts from the InfiTech2 folder in MultiMC per Jason McRay's instructions on the last page as a workaround if you want to play the pack at the moment.

Shady3

Jul 29, 2019
What mod is it that makes water finite? i kinda hate it when the ocean isnt refilling.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Chicken Core and newly also IHL.

Also why everyone is pumping water from poor little oceans... Little lake is enough to get started and then move to eIO reservoirs, and no longer need of devastating water pumps :)

Shady3

Jul 29, 2019

Also why everyone is pumping water from poor little oceans... Little lake is enough to get started and then move to eIO reservoirs, and no longer need of devastating water pumps :)

i dint know it wouldnt refill and there is a hole in my beautiful ocean now :(

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019

Railcraft Water Tanks (slimeball, iron, wood) are also fantastic early-game and even mid-game water sources. They may collect more/less water dependent upon the biome.

I made 1 my first few MC days into the new world and our base now have 4 of them, supplying boilers that produce a fair amount of steam. Water is not a problem now.

I understand Forestry Rain Tanks are also in this pack. Those fill up very, very fast when it rains. The Railcraft Water Tanks are more reliable, however.

Reactions: AlCapella

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019

Dosnt GT have a hand in this too?
Or was that V4.0?

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
From CodeChickenCore.cfg:

Code:
#Various tweaks that can be applied to game mechanics.
tweaks
{
        #If set to true two adjacent water source blocks will not generate a third.
        finiteWater=true
}