1.7.10 Infinity Is Nothing

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
2015-05-04_16.23.23.png

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
Update 14: Nom Nom Nom

Visited the end and killed the dragon(and another one). This was actually my second world I've dug straight into the stronghold with my quarry, lucky or what!?
Got myself a Draconic Bow and Staff of Power(do you know how much mess you can make chasing a slime with this thing while lagging).
Unfortunately I've had to replace my chests with an ME Drive system, AE is just too dim witted to make something like that work. Really disappointing but now I have more storage than I can possibly ever use(60 ME Drives).
Had some power issues so using a Nether Star generator before adding the different power sources below. Will upgrade this setup and post once I have a stable supply of soul sand rather than running around the nether.
Had another 2 days chasing a Can't Keep Up Error, no idea what was causing it but whatever I did fixed it so yeah.... Something deeply broken in this pack!

But you all read this for the pictures so here goes:

3qw8uDi.png

How Mr. Node started out, he's between 500 and 1000vis at the moment. I want to get everything over 1024 before energising it.

WTWyYg1.png
QNONaEW.png

The feeding set up, I throttle the output by adjusting the amount of speed upgrades pulling the planks out of the first Molecular Assembler. Using AE because it's the fastest auto-crafting I could think of. Drops about 1 crafting table a sec, way over 2000 stacks have been fed in so far. I'm using Lamps of growth to get enough wood, 2 autonomous activators and tesseracts carry essentia in vials to the jar at the farm. Keeping the open crate further away than 16 blocks stops the node eating it, the other stuff is even further away to be safe.

Jy2fgmJ.jpg

What is this instability you speak of? I've never had an instability incident and trying not to change that. This is all laid out under the altar and according to Reddit this is the max below the altar that it searches with the instability mechanic. Not ready for you to see the rest of the castle yet though.

LiwWWvU.jpg

Gratuitous artsy shot.

xu7Ta78.png
gMl8S7x.png
N6QOraH.png

RFTools teleportation room. Needed a good way to get around(The End, Deep Dark, Nether etc), create a mining age(Extreme Hills flat, slightly disappointed to see in RFTools that flat defaults to 64 rather than an average of the height like mystcraft), create a void age to find the node(fly around at y6, there's stacks of nodes). And another world.........

09KH0vY.png

x64 potion generator using Splash Potion of Harming II for 40,000RF/t. Power monitor emits redstone to pump the potions into the generator when needed. Had to boost the farms a bit to get enough resources, mushrooms are growing on podzol(in daylight) and am using MFR industrial feriliser on them, nether wart using an AA with Reinforced Watering can and sugar cane with Agricarnations.

EGjAFpw.jpg

Magmatics for a bit of an extra boost. Still waiting for the lava dimlet tho, however it's upkeep is a bit crazy so think I'm gonna use mystcraft for a lava age. Not really needed especially once I get the turbines in but they're all fully upgraded and seems a waste. Lava age is more for the thermalillies tbh and I'm tired of losing nether pumps when my waypoints reset.

CuOmrgA.jpg

My backup generators look like generators! Magmatics and potion generators inside. They're a bit big but should scale nicely with the turbine room in future. Also bigger is better for backup gennies, don't want no Fukushima on my hands.

YhDLBIY.jpg
C2LCzF5.jpg

Reactor/power control room(it will be once I work out how to do it) and Interdimensional World Manipulation Room.

AFU7KQ4.png

Inside the Interdimensional World Manipulation Room and Reactor Control Room. Top layer is control and bottom is all the RFTools dimesion stuff. World builders are powered thru that tesseract on the right and Cryo-Stabilised ducts for infinite transfer, other Tesseract and ducts just for show.

us9HqT1.jpg
mUx8x5T.jpg

Upgraded and texturised Botania setup with 7 different generating flowers(Daybloom, Nightshade, Hydroangeas, Endoflame, Thermalilly, Kekimirus and Entropinium, Gourmarlyius still to do) room for gaia spawning, gaia mana spreaders and a Jaded Amaranthus creating flowers to make all 16 dyes via cyclic assemblers, also keeping 64 stacks of each petal and eventually 128 stacks of each flower.

SCXOtei.png
mYsTbeM.png

Let's use RFTools to completely break Blood Magic shall we? I don't care that it's cheating btw, it's bloody awesome(har har). A deep infinite ocean of Life Essence for 300RF/t(I think), yeah that needs a hard nerf. But after the 1.5 Infinity update please so I have enough power!

61QMDwK.jpg

And finally, guess what's going in here?

Last edited:

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Update 14: Nom Nom Nom

Visited the end and killed the dragon(and another one). This was actually my second world I've dug straight into the stronghold with my quarry, lucky or what!?
Got myself a Draconic Bow and Staff of Power(do you know how much mess you can make chasing a slime with this thing while lagging).
Unfortunately I've had to replace my chests with an ME Drive system, AE is just too dim witted to make something like that work. Really disappointing but now I have more storage than I can possibly ever use(60 ME Drives).
Had some power issues so using a Nether Star generator before adding the different power sources below. Will upgrade this setup and post once I have a stable supply of soul sand rather than running around the nether.
Had another 2 days chasing a Can't Keep Up Error, no idea what was causing it but whatever I did fixed it so yeah.... Something deeply broken in this pack!

But you all read this for the pictures so here goes:

3qw8uDi.png

How Mr. Node started out, he's between 500 and 1000vis at the moment. I want to get everything over 1024 before energising it.

WTWyYg1.png
QNONaEW.png

The feeding set up, I throttle the output by adjusting the amount of speed upgrades pulling the planks out of the first Molecular Assembler. Using AE because it's the fastest auto-crafting I could think of. Drops about 1 crafting table a sec, way over 2000 stacks have been fed in so far. I'm using Lamps of growth to get enough wood, 2 autonomous activators and tesseracts carry essentia in vials to the jar at the farm. Keeping the open crate further away than 16 blocks stops the node eating it, the other stuff is even further away to be safe.

Jy2fgmJ.jpg

What is this instability you speak of? I've never had an instability incident and trying not to change that. This is all laid out under the altar and according to Reddit this is the max below the altar that it searches with the instability mechanic. Not ready for you to see the rest of the castle yet though.

LiwWWvU.jpg

Gratuitous artsy shot.

xu7Ta78.png
gMl8S7x.png
N6QOraH.png

RFTools teleportation room. Needed a good way to get around(The End, Deep Dark, Nether etc), create a mining age(Extreme Hills flat, slightly disappointed to see in RFTools that flat defaults to 64 rather than an average of the height like mystcraft), create a void age to find the node(fly around at y6, there's stacks of nodes). And another world.........

09KH0vY.png

x64 potion generator using Splash Potion of Harming II for 40,000RF/t. Power monitor emits redstone to pump the potions into the generator when needed. Had to boost the farms a bit to get enough resources, mushrooms are growing on podzol(in daylight) and am using MFR industrial feriliser on them, nether wart using an AA with Reinforced Watering can and sugar cane with Agricarnations.

EGjAFpw.jpg

Magmatics for a bit of an extra boost. Still waiting for the lava dimlet tho, however it's upkeep is a bit crazy so think I'm gonna use mystcraft for a lava age. Not really needed especially once I get the turbines in but they're all fully upgraded and seems a waste. Lava age is more for the thermalillies tbh and I'm tired of losing nether pumps when my waypoints reset.

CuOmrgA.jpg

My backup generators look like generators! Magmatics and potion generators inside. They're a bit big but should scale nicely with the turbine room in future. Also bigger is better for backup gennies, don't want no Fukushima on my hands.

YhDLBIY.jpg
C2LCzF5.jpg

Reactor/power control room(it will be once I work out how to do it) and Interdimensional World Manipulation Room.

AFU7KQ4.png

Inside the Interdimensional World Manipulation Room and Reactor Control Room. Top layer is control and bottom is all the RFTools dimesion stuff. World builders are powered thru that tesseract on the right and Cryo-Stabilised ducts for infinite transfer, other Tesseract and ducts just for show.

us9HqT1.jpg
mUx8x5T.jpg

Upgraded and texturised Botania setup with 7 different generating flowers(Daybloom, Nightshade, Hydroangeas, Endoflame, Thermalilly, Kekimirus and Entropinium, Gourmarlyius still to do) room for gaia spawning, gaia mana spreaders and a Jaded Amaranthus creating flowers to make all 16 dyes via cyclic assemblers, also keeping 64 stacks of each petal and eventually 128 stacks of each flower.

SCXOtei.png
mYsTbeM.png

Let's use RFTools to completely break Blood Magic shall we? I don't care that it's cheating btw, it's bloody awesome(har har). A deep infinite ocean of Life Essence for 300RF/t(I think), yeah that needs a hard nerf. But after the 1.5 Infinity update please so I have enough power!

61QMDwK.jpg

And finally, guess what's going in here?
Looking good mate!

Have one suggestion: Have you tried removing the tip of those upside down pyramids in the teleporter room? If you replace the block the "capstone" slope is sitting on with some sort of lamp block... *vocalizes Star Trek transporter sounds* :p

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019

How long have you been waiting for to use that?

I'm always amazed by the amount of thought and work put into this world.

*blush*

Looking good mate!

Have one suggestion: Have you tried removing the tip of those upside down pyramids in the teleporter room? If you replace the block the "capstone" slope is sitting on with some sort of lamp block... *vocalizes Star Trek transporter sounds* :p

Huh? The capstone slope is the tip?

Reactions: rhn

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Huh? The capstone slope is the tip?
Sorry, didn't explain that very well did I :p wasn't ingame so didn't have the proper name of the mode of the slope either.

I was thinking maybe if you removed the Prism slope "tip" and replaced it with a lamp block. Something like this:
2015-05-08_14.57.14.png

It is not that it doesn't look good with how you did it now, it does. I just wondered if this might work better :p And that your teleporter room was so well done that it gave obvious flashbacks to Star Trek teleporter rooms:
teleporter-transporter-star-trek.jpg

Reactions: PierceSG

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
Update 15: Bee Off Buzz

Small update today, RL is getting hectic and was doing bees so not much to get pics of...

I've adjusted my power system using power monitors and Wireless Redstone to only engage the backup generators when the reactors Vibrant Capacitor drops below a certain level(95%=potions, 90%=magmatics, 85%=nether star). Had to do this as the tesseracts don't share power draw across multiple inputs instead completely draining one and then moving on which was becoming an issue. An added bonus is that my backup generators(that look like backup generators) are now actually backup generators instead of powering my whole base while the reactor does nothing.
Ender quarry has been upgraded to speed 3, I needed more yellorium.

And now to the pics:

MbVq3lP.png

Adjusted hungry node setup, feeding in torches(furnace to make charcoal) and cobble to boost the Aer, Ignis and Perditio. Terra, Aqua and Ordo already above the 1024 I want.

RGF2h7s.jpg

Bee "room" coming along nicely, still lots to do but I actually needed to get the production going so aesthetics have to wait a bit.

mBk9IJn.jpg

Breeding setup. Using exclusively gendustry as it's just awesome.

cIOTp8C.png

My Uber-Bee genetic template, this one is used to adjust all the bees I'm breeding so they die quick and give lots of offspring. I've used flowers and largest territory on purpose as I quite like the flower spread;) My production bees use exactly the same template except they have the "Longest Lifespan" trait to decrease the time spent swapping.

vGOzcVy.jpg

40 Industrial Apiaries setup each with 8 Production upgrades and an automation upgrade containing:
5 Demonic, glowstone and phosphor byproduct
5 Imperial, royal jelly
5 Quantum, nether quartz
1 Leporine, eggs(to make cake for the kekimirus and save my server from 1000 chickens)
5 Spidery, spider eyes(for potion generator)
5 Fiendish, phosphor and ash(used to make forestry fertiliser)

vw9zQhI.png

Centrifuge setup, input is an export bus under the chest and outputs are sucked by the resonant retriever into the AE system. Using TE ducts in this build for aesthetic reasons.

x6uP9MH.jpg

Squeezer setup for combs, input is using ExU rationing pipes as normal pipes just fill the first squeezer up and waste the rest. A retriever on the interface with a filter pulls out the propolis. Honey sucked into an ender tank which goes to the Liquids Pyramid.

uFIAiZA.png

Squeezer setup for lava. This is way overkill, could've used 2 squeezers only. This is an insanely efficient way of producing lava, you get 2 buckets from 2 phosphor and 1 sand! Using ExU nodes and rationing pipes again to make sure each squeezer is stocked. The TE fluiducts actually struggle to move the amount of lava just 1 squeezer produces, if continuously fed it's about 2 buckets a second.

Last edited:

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
Probably could of used a single resonant retriever instead of all those servos, but whatever. Nice bee build, seen that kind of design twice before, both by the same person. Did you get the by Hypnotizd by any chance? Or did you just happen to build the exact same kinda build as him? :p

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
Probably could of used a single resonant retriever instead of all those servos, but whatever. Nice bee build, seen that kind of design twice before, both by the same person. Did you get the by Hypnotizd by any chance? Or did you just happen to build the exact same kinda build as him? :p

Retriever couldn't pump fast enough.

I copied it from here, dunno where they got it from.

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
Update 16: Lemme take a selfie

sOj6cYe.jpg

Internet, selfie
Selfie, internet

The reason for the delayed update, I've been dealing with this little terr... Ummm bundle of joy.

1RIsd9r.png
dAPgxnj.png
kSgc9pu.png

Adjusted SFM octuple compressed cobblestone setup, whitelist your cobble and set it to pull 567 at a time. This will then craft 63 compressed a second, then 7 double.The second trigger then crafts 2 triple compressed every 2 sec. The final trigger runs every 5 sec for the higher tiers.

You need 3 transfer nodes, 2 with 3xstacks of World Interaction upgrades and one with 2xstacks and 55 in the 3rd stack(pictured). This will produce exactly 567 cobble a second. Speed and stack upgrades just to move the stuff fast enough.

GXI52r4.jpg
c6SB6hh.jpg
UZ0udda.png
jM036ge.jpg
bTMoifH.jpg

The factory floor has FINALLY been made pretty, removed all the hodge-podge of wiring as well and using exclusively AE via p2p's. One wall for liquids and auto-processing and the other for auto-crafting.

uoEn3HE.png

I've switched to silk-touch on my quarry so this setup places down the ore blocks and a redstone flux pick(with efficiency 5 and fortune 3) breaks the blocks, drops are sucked up by the transfer node(xp orbs by vacuum hopper and then voided). When the pick runs out of juice it's sucked into the system, charged in the energetic infuser and placed back in the AA.

eiBzxGa.png
Po0KqBk.jpg

And this is why I went to all the trouble of the flower/petal/powder farm, so I could make the final "feast" so I could feed it into my gourmarylus.

ZV0JfGx.jpg
w49seEw.jpg
9tjdWNB.jpg

Let's break blood magic shall we. I've done self-sacrifice, I've done Dynamism Tablet, I've done the ritual. This time an infinite blood ocean courtesy of RFTools and SFM pumping the blood in and auto-crafting slates. The environmental controller(with regen and saturation) is there as I had to boost the blood supply a bit until I got dislocation runes in to speed up the transfer.

V6PussQ.png
Zg85cdr.png

Need to pad this update a bit so here's my vault now with ME drives, all the barrels are structural level VII's with a void upgrade and 125 storage upgrades.

efefe48

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think the infinite blood ocean is cheating.
You can get infinite blood with a mobspawner so why not speed it up with blood oceans?
Also bees are the beest.