Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
898 missing blocks
sounds like a mod failed to download, try Force Update. Could you share the log, it should contain all the items that are missing. It should also create a backup when you click ok, though you might wanna do a world backup your self before.

Coco12570

Jul 29, 2019
Dude. I love this modpack. The only thing I have to say is that the grind at the beginning is not in my favor. Is there anything besides guilt that would go against me cheating in an auto sieve system just so that I can do something else while these suckers sieve away. I'm sorry, but I'm an impatient person XD.

SirWill

Mar 29, 2014
Dude. I love this modpack. The only thing I have to say is that the grind at the beginning is not in my favor. Is there anything besides guilt that would go against me cheating in an auto sieve system just so that I can do something else while these suckers sieve away. I'm sorry, but I'm an impatient person XD.
Shouldn't be an big issue ;)

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
I was going to do that too but if the wall isn't high enough, they can just jump on top of it.
All of them can jump really high, but the AI doesn't realize this and they don't ever try and jump over the wall. just keep a lip on your wall to prevent the spiders from climbing over, and you'll be fine. The only time they make it over the wall is if they get hit near the wall, the knockback launches them in the air, and they can sorta "float" over the wall.

Also, I'm having the same "Missing block" issue. It seems like a giant block ID shuffle, maybe because some mods were removed from the pack? Hard to tell.

Last edited:

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
sounds like a mod failed to download
I installed aroma backup when I started over the last time just in case so I am not overly worried. The message seems to be the standard one you get when a map is created from an earlier version.
All of them can jump really high, but the AI doesn't realize this
I still made the wall 2 blocks taller---just for my own peace of mind---before adding the lip.

My problem now seems to be meteors hitting the grass (Stay Off My Lawn!) and leaving divots. Conveniently enough, they don't seem able to break grass blocks. If they hit a torch though it destroys every block around it. And I have a lot of torches.

I need a final word about the status of Modular Systems. I want to use it but am unsure of its future. I don't want to build the inventory system and then be forced to move all my stuff back into chests.

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
All of them can jump really high, but the AI doesn't realize this and they don't ever try and jump over the wall. just keep a lip on your wall to prevent the spiders from climbing over, and you'll be fine. The only time they make it over the wall is if they get hit near the wall, the knockback launches them in the air, and they can sorta "float" over the wall.

Also, I'm having the same "Missing block" issue. It seems like a giant block ID shuffle, maybe because some mods were removed from the pack? Hard to tell.
A log containing the missing blocks would be helpful, as far as I know did we not have this issue when updating the server. @SirWill or did we?

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
http://pastebin.com/BbK9S61u

edit: I loaded the world and I'm not seeing anything missing at first glance. Perhaps what pndragon65 said is right. It looks like there was some changes and forge auto-corrected.

Double edit: This question has been lingering in my mind for a while now. How am I supposed to acquire multiple enderman heads? They are needed for several recipes: the soul binder, and ender resonators which are needed to make wireless chargers and dimensional transceivers (even a quest requiring you to make this). I looked into using a powered spawner but I need an enderman soul vial to change the broken spawner and you can't make any dimensions with RFtools because the blocks are disabled.

Last edited:

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
http://pastebin.com/BbK9S61u

edit: I loaded the world and I'm not seeing anything missing at first glance. Perhaps what pndragon65 said is right. It looks like there was some changes and forge auto-corrected.

Double edit: This question has been lingering in my mind for a while now. How am I supposed to acquire multiple enderman heads? They are needed for several recipes: the soul binder, and ender resonators which are needed to make wireless chargers and dimensional transceivers (even a quest requiring you to make this). I looked into using a powered spawner but I need an enderman soul vial to change the broken spawner and you can't make any dimensions with RFtools because the blocks are disabled.
Is your minechem stuff alright? Especially the fluid items from it?

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
Is your minechem stuff alright? Especially the fluid items from it?
Yup, all the elements and molecules are fine, as are the machines and multi-block chambers. I looked all around my base, and if something is missing, I'm not noticing it.

SirWill

Mar 29, 2014
We updated minechem and the fluids got changed to the new forge fluid. That's why there are so many missing items/fluids

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
We updated minechem and the fluids got changed to the new forge fluid. That's why there are so many missing items/fluids
I don't think I had any minechem fluids in use, so maybe that's why it had no effect on me.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
Now I crash when I try and launch my T3 rocket.

Error:
Time: 8/2/15 10:07 PM
Description: Exception ticking world

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not get provider type for dimension -63, does not exist
at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.getProviderType(DimensionManager.java:148)
at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.shouldLoadSpawn(DimensionManager.java:268)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73156_b(ChunkProviderServer.java:347)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:165)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:625)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
Which after looking through the configs, the dimension mentioned is part of Exoplanets, assigned in the "eclipse" config. Any way past this?

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
Now I crash when I try and launch my T3 rocket.

Error:
Time: 8/2/15 10:07 PM
Description: Exception ticking world

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not get provider type for dimension -63, does not exist
at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.getProviderType(DimensionManager.java:148)
at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.shouldLoadSpawn(DimensionManager.java:268)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73156_b(ChunkProviderServer.java:347)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:165)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:625)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
Which after looking through the configs, the dimension mentioned is part of Exoplanets, assigned in the "eclipse" config. Any way past this?
looks like the world id is used by both mods. If you like you can take a look at the configs of both mods and see if you can figure out a temp solution for your self or wait until we push the next update. It is late here so it won't be till late tomorrow.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
looks like the world id is used by both mods. If you like you can take a look at the configs of both mods and see if you can figure out a temp solution for your self or wait until we push the next update. It is late here so it won't be till late tomorrow.
yeah I finally found it. It conflicts with Gallifrey in "thedalekmod.cfg". I'm gunna move elipse to -85 to give it a little space after the dalekmod dimensions.

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
How am I supposed to acquire multiple enderman heads?
I got 3 enderman heads out of reward bags. As long as I have one to make a slice 'n' splice I'm probably ok. What I am lacking is zombie heads. The only mobs I have seen have been the spiders and that was only on the first night. I'll probably have to make a mob trap but remembering what a success it was the last time, I don't have a lot of hope for it. Perhaps an entry in the store trading rotten flesh from minechem for zombie heads?

Also, it might be nice to have a quest to make a frequency module? You really appreciate sound when you've been without it for awhile. Although I must admit that every meteor strike startles me.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
I got 3 enderman heads out of reward bags. As long as I have one to make a slice 'n' splice I'm probably ok. What I am lacking is zombie heads. The only mobs I have seen have been the spiders and that was only on the first night. I'll probably have to make a mob trap but remembering what a success it was the last time, I don't have a lot of hope for it. Perhaps an entry in the store trading rotten flesh from minechem for zombie heads?

Also, it might be nice to have a quest to make a frequency module? You really appreciate sound when you've been without it for awhile. Although I must admit that every meteor strike startles me.
I've been unlucky getting enderman heads from reward bags, and considering at least one quest requires them, I think they should be included in the store trading as well. Btw, you can use any head for a slice'n'splice. The only ones that require enderman heads specifically are the ones I named off. Zombie heads I have stacks of, and don't really need either. As for mob farm, I ended up making some cursed earth, although you don't really need it, and making my spawn room only 3 high. This keeps them from floating off when you hit them.

Edit: I did some research, and apparently ex nihilo has a method to spawn an enderman. Time to grab a soul jar. lol.

Not sure if it's intentional, but the ex nihilo recipes are no longer showing up in NEI. That will be hell for new players trying to figure out the new recipes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.