[1.7.10][HQM]ClassCraft modpack by Classlessrook32[v1.0]

What Mods Should i add? (2 votes each choose 2 different mods)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

classlessrook32

Jul 29, 2019
hello world I'm Classlessrook32 the author of this modpack. this modpack is really a more for fun type pack, it is a compilation of certain mods i find interesting. I'm adding the first sets of quests as i write this thread.
as of now there arent any quests setup in the release (v.1.0)
ClassCraft
Code Chicken core
Not Enough Items
Bd Lib
Better Title Screen
Buildcraft
Forestry For Minecraft
Binnie Core
Binnies Mods (Botany, Extra bees, Extra trees, and Genetics)
Eureka
Buildcraft Additions
SlimeVoid Library
Chicken Chunks
Dynamic Transport
Hardcore Questing Mode
MineTweaker 3
I would suggest FastCraft if you Bad computer like me.
Thank you for your intrest in my modpack
will be updates as i make progress.

Last edited:

classlessrook32

Jul 29, 2019
[v1.2] out of the ore processing mods above i have chosen 3, first off Thermal Expansion at 8 votes, secondly EnderIO at 8 votes, and finnally tinkers construct at 12. there will of course be many more mods in the v1.2 update quite a few intresting ones so look foward to that!

Billysbakery

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Class! How you doing? Have you got a server up running your pack? Looking for a server since Serendipity went down this week. Hopefully catch up with you soon.
Billysbakery

Reactions: classlessrook32

classlessrook32

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Class! How you doing? Have you got a server up running your pack? Looking for a server since Serendipity went down this week. Hopefully catch up with you soon.
Billysbakery
Hoely hoely, my buddy billy, sorry i never returned to that one server, i dont have a server host but i could make a server on my computer if you wanted to play, pm me sometime :)

Billysbakery

Jul 29, 2019
Well, we're spreading the word. Have you heard the news that Serendipity has folded? Major problems with mod devs rights etc. So, some of the staff and players (including myself) have got a new community we're setting up, literally as I type.
It's called Liquid Lexicon Gaming, and you can find us here: http://ll-g.com/index.php
Call in, join up, and see what's happening. We're discussing which modpack(s) to run atm.
And no worries about that other server - I gave up about the same time - so boring;) Hopefully catch up with you later:)

Reactions: classlessrook32