[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
It was not on friday, it was on thursday :p already sended to FTB, just waiting for approval :)

Changes
  • Added one quest in the Magic Quests;
  • Added a temporary quest to replace the Augments in the Igneous Extruder;
  • Correct some grammar errors;
not "sended", "sent"

Also days of the week are supposed to be capitalized, like "Friday"... although that's a common mistake among native English speakers, forgetting to capitalize days of the week.

Keatodylan

Jul 29, 2019
Umm Beegonias disapear in the current version of botania they are marked passive and dissapear after about 20 minutes

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
not "sended", "sent"

Also days of the week are supposed to be capitalized, like "Friday"... although that's a common mistake among native English speakers, forgetting to capitalize days of the week.
Sorry... Here, in Portugal, days of the week used to be capitalized... But some years ago that changed here :\ sorry...

Qualidus

Jul 29, 2019
In the temporary quest with the shortmead buckets only one of them was accepted for me, but if I emptied the bucket and pick up the liquid again it worked. The two that didn't work was item ID 4272:16 and 4272:32.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
In the temporary quest with the shortmead buckets only one of them was accepted for me, but if I emptied the bucket and pick up the liquid again it worked. The two that didn't work was item ID 4272:16 and 4272:32.
So many errors... I have to fix that quest, but I don't know why it doesn't work...

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry... Here, in Portugal, days of the week used to be capitalized... But some years ago that changed here :\ sorry...
Why? Proper nouns are supposed to be capitalized. Names are proper nouns and those are names of the days of the week...

*Shrug*

Yay various grammar rules!

DaveyBeer

Jul 29, 2019
Because Portugal......
I don't mind if you make Grammar mistakes cause mistakes are Human ;)
And I know how hard it is, I have been on A English Internationale School €;

Yes My Last Name Is Beer Its Dutch For Bear ;) Soo Wanna Have a Beer Ask Me ;P

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Version 2.0.3
Already available on Curse!
Will be shortly on FTB!

(Another update... This is like Botania, but in the modpacks)
Changes
  • Updated MagicBees: "Beegonia no longer marked as Passive and will not wither and die like a chump after 20 minutes." (reference)
  • No, the Igneous Extruder quest is not fixed... And the quest that I added to "try to fix that" is even worse... If you only can deliver one bucket of mead short, just put down the liquid and pick it up again... (reference)
Note
I'll be off in the next 3 weeks... I'm still available everyday to answer you in the FTB Thread, but I can't update the pack... What I'm going to do is to write down every bug that you'll find, see any quests that I can add/remove/edit and then, when I come back, I'll update it and maybe launch new stuff!

This version also corrects one thing: Botania Version was incorrect! In the Curse Version it was the 202, but in the FTB Version was the 201... Now they are the same!

Ackos

Jul 29, 2019
bug 2.0.2
Finish the Basics of Bees.

Quest will not accept Rocky Drone or genetic template. Tried manual, QDS, and it even failed to update with hqm edit.

DaveyBeer

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering cause I haven't played yet your starting recourses how do you get those still from Ex Nihilo or how you spell it

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering cause I haven't played yet your starting recourses how do you get those still from Ex Nihilo or how you spell it

I didn't understand, sorry :-/