1.6.x Updates

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
King Lemming is doing one last hurrah before handing it off to someone else.
Pahimar is doing some insane magic with the code for EE3's equivalency values where they will be dynamically calculated from what mods add what items.
PowerCrystal disappeared, but skyboy026 (a dev that has worked with PC before) has done a smashing job of updating PC's mods to 1.6. So you can change the "Soon™" for this one to "Released" (just noted this one myself).
Soaryn can occasionally streams him working on some aspects of Xycraft, and he mentions the work that ChickenBones is doing on it as well.

The bottom line is that even the devs don't know when they'll be finished with updating/remaking their mods, so there's no way the community would know either.

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using MFR on my 1.6.4 server:

PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-7.jar
MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.0RC1-9.jar

Granted, I've only used the liquicrafter thus far as a replacement for TE cyclic assembler, but after fixing a few of the usual ID conflicts, it loaded without error on my client and server and everything seems to show up in NEI.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a reason you are so sarcastic and nasty on every post you comment on?

No. But I'm also not sarcastic on every post. If you notice, most mod authors will say "One week after the last person asks" when they are asked for an ETA. People don't like being asked for ETAs, that's why Law's ETA page exists.

Reactions: Pokefenn

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a reason you are so sarcastic and nasty on every post you comment on?

The nastiness could also stem from people being annoyed by your apparent laziness. It might seem like you are being ungrateful for the research being done.

"Soon" is the BEST answer anyone can give you. Anything that isn't a verified public comment is nothing but speculation and still holds no weight. As modders have no real stake holders modders can by their own volition or not, can just fall off the face of the earth and they are not obligated to answer to anybody.
As for whether the mods are being worked on or being "canceled". I'll tell you this; Redpower is considered in development and not canceled...
It's irrelevant what the modder states a mod that is to be continuing, could the very next day be dropped.

So just sit back relax and go with the flow. There are no certainties in the MC modding world... Well same goes with life really where our only certainty is Death and we aren't even sure about that anymore.

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
The nastiness could also stem from people being annoyed by your apparent laziness. It might seem like you are being ungrateful.

"Soon" is the BEST answer anyone can give you. Anything that isn't a verified public comment is nothing but speculation and still holds no weight. As modders have no real stake holders modders can by their own volition or not just fall off the face of the earth and they are not obligated to answer to anybody.
As for whether the mods are being worked on or being "canceled". I'll tell you this; Redpower is considered in development and not canceled...
It's irrelevant what the modder states a mod that is to be continuing, could the very next day be dropped.

So just sit back relax and go with the flow. There are no certainties in the MC modding world... Well same goes with life really where our only certainty is Death and we aren't even sure about that anymore.

I didn't ask about RedPower because I realize it's never been noted as canceled. And I never said soon wasn't a good answer. I was just interested in seeing if people knew anything that wasn't already out there. Isn't a theme of this site to ask a simple question and get a simple answer? That's all I did and I was fine with it. Just didn't enjoy the sarcasm. I was just curious, apologies.

Vivacity

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't ask about RedPower because I realize it's never been noted as canceled. And I never said soon wasn't a good answer. I was just interested in seeing if people knew anything that wasn't already out there. Isn't a theme of this site to ask a simple question and get a simple answer? That's all I did and I was fine with it. Just didn't enjoy the sarcasm. I was just curious, apologies.
Except he wasn't bring sarcastic....

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk