[1.6.x] Thaumic Tinkerer v2.1 b62 + KAMI Research Cheat Sheet - "NOW WITH 100% MORE OVERPOWEREDNESS"

AlonainFTB

Jul 29, 2019
hi, i've got a problem and maybe you can help me: i installed thaumcraft, thaumic tinkerer and kami. thaumcraft and thaumic tinkerer seem to work normally, and in the thaumonomicon there's a blinking sign for ichor. the sign for dimensional shards is also blinking.. the problem is that i have every possible research done(except the knowledge-fragments-stuff, which isn't necessary to begin the kami-research, right?), only the infused scribing tools won't start.. I tried the aspects you recommend, but also every other aspect and it won't work.. i'm using these versions: TC 4.0.5b, TT 2.1-64, Kami 1.0 ...
Any ideas?^^

p.s.: pls excuse my simple writing, i'm not used to english anymore

Last edited:

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
hi, i've got a problem and maybe you can help me: i installed thaumcraft, thaumic tinkerer and kami. thaumcraft and thaumic tinkerer seem to work normally, and in the thaumonomicon there's a blinking sign for ichor. the sign for dimensional shards is also blinking.. the problem is that i have every possible research done(except the knowledge-fragments-stuff, which isn't necessary to begin the kami-research, right?), only the infused scribing tools won't start.. I tried the aspects you recommend, but also every other aspect and it won't work.. i'm using these versions: TC 4.0.5b, TT 2.1-64, Kami 1.0 ...
Any ideas?^^

p.s.: pls excuse my simple writing, i'm not used to english anymore
That's pretty strange.

Let's just clear one thing up, the infused scribing tools are unimplemented as the research table is hard coded to only accept the Scribing Tools, ergo the Infused variation doesn't work.
Dimensional Shards shouldn't be blinking, there is no research process for it as it's unlocked at the start.

Make sure you have every research completed. All of it. No matter if it's from an addon or not as Ichor only becomes available when every possible research is completed.
If it still doesn't work, you'll have to post in the Thaumic Tinkerer forum or in the #vazkii IRC.

AlonainFTB

Jul 29, 2019
thx for your reply. i just downloaded the mods again and made the last knowledge-fragment-based researches and now it seems to work! and by the way, you're doing a great job with your research cheat sheets!

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubism

Killer_Inc

Jul 29, 2019
Wand Focus: Dislocation [TT] Build the casle within your mind so it never falls down
Research
: Alienis, Permutatio, Praecantatio
Required Research: Wand Focus: Equal Trade
Recipe: [ x ]
Nature: Item, Entity movement
Description:

could not find this in your list

Tasadaritze

Jul 29, 2019
Ichorium Strapped Silverwood Wand Core and Ichorium Tools seem to have the same description. It should be something like this:
Ichorium Tools [TTKami] The top tier of rat... tools
Research
: Fabrico - Instrumentum - Metallum - Telum
Required Research: Ichorium
Recipe: [ pickaxe / shovel / axe / sword ]
Nature: Unbreakable Mundane Tools
Description:
You discovered how to create tools out of Ichorium. These tools are extremely powerful, even more so than diamond, furthermore, they never break.
For the creation of these tools, mundane sticks aren't enough, you decided to use Silverwood rods in replacement.

Zaflis

Jul 29, 2019
1 tip: There is item called Wand Focus: Dislocation [TT].
Aspects: Alienis, Permutatio, Praecantatio.

edit: Silly me, Killer already said this few posts ago.

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
This is a great research sheet. However, it lacks what you need to scan to get it if its hidden research. Any chance that could be added for all hidden research? Thanks in advance!

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
These cheat sheets have been discontinued for my own sanity. Sorry.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
Until the wiki is updated however, would anyone care to point me to somewhere I can find what items to scan for the KAMI stuff?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Until the wiki is updated however, would anyone care to point me to somewhere I can find what items to scan for the KAMI stuff?

Are you talking about to start the research with KAMI? Because that requires that all prior researches be completed, rather than scanning items.

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
Are you talking about to start the research with KAMI? Because that requires that all prior researches be completed, rather than scanning items.
No no, I understand that. Im talking about how besides the ichorium wand, and basic ichor tools and armor, all research is hidden research.