[1.6.4] Natura Conflict? [Help Please]

Morrigi

Jul 29, 2019
I've been screwing around with various mods in a semi-private modpack for the last day or two, and tonight this happened:

http://pastebin.com/1EE4mWf8

It was about 10-15 minutes into the game, and my second time in the save. I was looking at the uses for either BoP or Natura willow saplings at the time in NEI.

Anyone know how/if it can be fixed?

Nick Dellhall

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like you got Tinkers and Gregtech installed together? They don't work together anymore, so you gotta choose either one.

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
Yes they do. And even if you use one of TiC's versions that screwed up GT, you can still just remove one class file, and it works fine. (PeaceofMind, or something like that).

Sunstrike

Jul 29, 2019
Note the line "TConstruct Environment: DO NOT REPORT THIS CRASH! Unsupported mods in environment: gregtech_addon"

If a bug occurs in this state, we as the developers won't support it. This said, reproducing the bug in a "clean" environment will allow us to consider it. If you do reproduce it without an unsupported environment, please do report it to us directly on GitHub, the MCF thread or IRC (#TinkersConstruct on Espernet).