[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

scottyourban

Jul 29, 2019
I can't find a response anywhere in here, so I have a question. The quest for the egyptian coin isn't letting me hand it in. It's a detection task. It tells me it's ready to be turned in. There's no extra rewards to pick, so it's not a lack of choosing the reward. It literally just won't let me claim the reward, and it's making me sad as hell T_T Any ideas?

Reactions: parcel31u

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I can't find a response anywhere in here, so I have a question. The quest for the egyptian coin isn't letting me hand it in. It's a detection task. It tells me it's ready to be turned in. There's no extra rewards to pick, so it's not a lack of choosing the reward. It literally just won't let me claim the reward, and it's making me sad as hell T_T Any ideas?

You found the coin in the tomb? If so, that isn't good....

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Yes? I...I don't understand what you mean.
Can't tell if ominous RP-ish warning, or actually saying that it isn't supposed to be there

I was trying to see if you were just trying to turn in a regular coin lol

And if you did find the actual coin that's in the tomb, then that's not good, because the quest will be broken.

scottyourban

Jul 29, 2019
I was trying to see if you were just trying to turn in a regular coin lol

And if you did find the actual coin that's in the tomb, then that's not good, because the quest will be broken.
:( Yeah, I found it. One sec, lemme go there and show you where, and show you that I found it

scottyourban

Jul 29, 2019
(Yes, I went into creative. Am lazy. Wanted to reply quickly.)
That is the coin, right? That is where you find it, right? It's named "Egyptian Coin". Why would it be there if it just breaks the quest? What's going on with that?
2014-09-20_18.34.03.png

scottyourban

Jul 29, 2019
Any ideas what I can do to fix it? If you need more info, I am doing this in a party with one other person. But that being said, I tried having him leave the party and d/c so I could do the quest, that didn't work. I mean, we basically tried everything we could think of at the time. Is there any way I can fix it? I really want those 4 reward bags D:

scottyourban

Jul 29, 2019
If it helps, I saw that the client version updated to 1.4.4 yesterday. I downloaded the server about 12 hours ago. That'd be the current version, yes? I downloaded ME3 before it became officially on the launcher, so is there some new update I'm missing serverside and clientside?

Icarus White

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question about that actually:

There's a new quest which involves going to the ceiling of the Nether. "Stabilization core". Supposedly there should be some stuff up here, but I got here and it's just bedrock as far as the eye can see.

This is AFTER I reset the nether, mind you, since I started playing on an earlier version.

Any advice?

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
If it helps, I saw that the client version updated to 1.4.4 yesterday. I downloaded the server about 12 hours ago. That'd be the current version, yes? I downloaded ME3 before it became officially on the launcher, so is there some new update I'm missing serverside and clientside?

Everything is synched right now, use the launcher for the client and server.

Quick question about that actually:

There's a new quest which involves going to the ceiling of the Nether. "Stabilization core". Supposedly there should be some stuff up here, but I got here and it's just bedrock as far as the eye can see.

This is AFTER I reset the nether, mind you, since I started playing on an earlier version.

Any advice?

Resetting the nether isn't enough, you'll need to take the dimension file from the template of v1.4.4 and place it in your save.

Icarus White

Jul 29, 2019
Everything is synched right now, use the launcher for the client and server.

Resetting the nether isn't enough, you'll need to take the dimension file from the template of v1.4.4 and place it in your save.
Ah, thanks, that did it. Some nifty stuff up there.

P.S. Were there any other dungeons that need to be reset between v.1.4.1 and v.1.4.4?

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, thanks, that did it. Some nifty stuff up there.

P.S. Were there any other dungeons that need to be reset between v.1.4.1 and v.1.4.4?

Need? Well there are two hidden tombs, one in the biosphere and one in miners delight. The spawner in the dungeon was hopefully fixed.

However the deep dark was configured to spawn in fantasy metals. Which is slightly important.

wailmer11

Jul 29, 2019
hi i have a question regarding the egyptian coin? . . . the map that i have loaded is from the 1.4.1 (in which the egyptian coin quest is not yet there) then when i went to the temple there were only coins then an egyptian staff, and the forestry thingy . . . do i have to create a new world? . . . thanks for the great map and Generikb lead me here

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
hi i have a question regarding the egyptian coin? . . . the map that i have loaded is from the 1.4.1 (in which the egyptian coin quest is not yet there) then when i went to the temple there were only coins then an egyptian staff, and the forestry thingy . . . do i have to create a new world? . . . thanks for the great map and Generikb lead me here

Refer the original post for updating if you want updated spatial areas.

behtyas

Jul 29, 2019
When I follow the steps in your first post, the spatial dimensions are completely reset as though I were never there (which is pretty cheaty..). Is there any other way to update them without losing everything I've done in the spatials so far?

Last edited:

crumpitboy

Jul 29, 2019
so i went exploring on top of the second bedrock box and found R-83, but putting it in my spatial IO does nothing... have a been stupid and broken something?

scottyourban

Jul 29, 2019
so i went exploring on top of the second bedrock box and found R-83, but putting it in my spatial IO does nothing... have a been stupid and broken something?
Mine's the same.

Also, parcel: I'm having another issue, where I can't turn in the Flux Mastery quest. I the Resonant Flux Capacitor all fully charged up, but it won't take it. It's up to 10M/10M, but I get the feeling it has something to do with being 10,000,000/10,000,001? So it's never truly "Full", and maybe the quest won't take it? Idk. Just a guess. Any ideas? I updated my pack btw, and still nothing on the egyptian coin quest :(

Talon Jasra

Jul 29, 2019
Just curious if it is intended for it to be possible to get infinite Iron.
It is fairly simple to do, just need a cobble-gen feeding into a pulverizer/furnace combo to make glass. The glass is then made into glass bottles in a cyclic assembler. The bottles are passed through a fluid transposer then passed to a Chemical Decomposer to make H2O. H20 can then be turned into water buckets that are then emptied in another fluid transposer, feeding the water back into the system. The buckets are then Decomposed and reconstituted into ingots.

Imgur album of the setup.

Haven't tested to see how much energy this uses, but with solar its not much of an issue anyways.

I know infinite iron isn't that hard to do with an Iron Golem farm, but not needing to insert anything other than cobble and water for iron just feels a bit cheaty.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Just doing a quick travelling in cheat mode to see the differences and I'm linking it very much!! I might have to play the pack again from the beggining so I can have fun with the changes!

Ignore the "error". Playing in edit mode and being dumb :p