[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

frankfun

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
I've been playing this map for a while and really enjoyed it. But i cant find the wireless boosters in the clay biome. Can someone give me the coords? i know i have to dig for it but i cant find it D:

Falkner35

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
I've been playing this map for a while and really enjoyed it. But i cant find the wireless boosters in the clay biome. Can someone give me the coords? i know i have to dig for it but i cant find it D:
You should find them somewhere near the yellow stained clay, i believe.

Falkner35

Jul 29, 2019
Still cant find it...
You are talking about the yellow clay near the bottom right? i feel like i have been everywhere and i cant find it.
somewhere near that there is a chest and some spawners, i believe the chest has either really good loot or victory monument wool in it, can't remember, somewhere in that small cave-room there is a small hole that leads into a lot of AE stuff.

RyTechro

Jul 29, 2019
somewhere near that there is a chest and some spawners, i believe the chest has either really good loot or victory monument wool in it, can't remember, somewhere in that small cave-room there is a small hole that leads into a lot of AE stuff.

I made my way to the bottom and i saw it on the map!!

Angani

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't looked elsewhere about this, so it might already be known.
You can break down the main spatial storage drive and get many chems, then grab a new one from the quest book.
No rules to this map, but that's really easy to get a ton of elements.
50-ish Iron, 60 Einsteinium, 80 phosphorus, 8 stacks of Calcium Carbonate, and some Silicon
That's from the Biosphere.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't looked elsewhere about this, so it might already be known.
You can break down the main spatial storage drive and get many chems, then grab a new one from the quest book.
No rules to this map, but that's really easy to get a ton of elements.
50-ish Iron, 60 Einsteinium, 80 phosphorus, 8 stacks of Calcium Carbonate, and some Silicon
That's from the Biosphere.
That is considered a exploit...

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

Jennasie

Jul 29, 2019
Remove all RF-using items from your inventory, shift-rightclick it to activate it, turn it back off, and submit it to the quest.

i did this when i did my quest and it worked no problem. the one quest i am having trouble with is the energy cells. i couldnt get those to complete no matter what i did.

other than that, i would really have liked to see the bees quests open up faster because it takes so long to complete them, as well as the victory monument, it would be nice to have a bit of guidance on it rather than it just being there.

lcd

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like the level called Nightmare should be renamed to Dungeon and the level named Dungeon should be renamed to Nightmare because jesus christ, I guess I'm on the last level of said dungeon and it is total annihilation, 30 minutes of nausea/set on fire/super run speed and night vision each time you hit the mini zombies, they are immune to lava, the matter cannon seems to avoid the debuffs but these bastards are clearly made out of the same material as the T-1000

Badgerpendous

Jul 29, 2019
i did this when i did my quest and it worked no problem. the one quest i am having trouble with is the energy cells. i couldnt get those to complete no matter what i did.

For me, the energy cells had to be completely empty (0%). I had a few that were at 10% so I placed them in the world and then broke them with a pick and they were back at 0%. Then it worked like a charm.

Jennasie

Jul 29, 2019
For me, the energy cells had to be completely empty (0%). I had a few that were at 10% so I placed them in the world and then broke them with a pick and they were back at 0%. Then it worked like a charm.
I crafted some to try to turn in. The quest didn't want any of my cells.

Dcvied

Jul 29, 2019
ummmm so this is my first time posting so ill just jump in to it. idk if i found a glitch or its they way it is in this mod pack so i got a few time machine items and could not fig out what to do with them so i just started mesing around and put the 3 beacon time machines above a sigil w/ a book on the bottom and it doubled the beacons i had well i did it again and it just kept doubling the item well now i have 16K beacons was that ment to do that?? If so it makes diamonds very easy to optain aslong as u have power also it worked with all of my time machine items.

oooooooo ya the real reason i came in to the chat was i killed the ender dragon and my quest book says i did not and i cant fig out how to fight another one i even tryed to cheat one back in w/ a comand block -_- it still did not work do i need to restart to unlock the last 3 quest T-T.

alief320

Jul 29, 2019
I need your help. In the quest Stabilization core, do i need break bedrock to reach the core?

Dcvied

Jul 29, 2019
no u should be growing the ender liliys they give u ender perals to thow through the bed rock
the liliys grow faster on end stone which u can make w/ sand stone and liquid ender pearls
it best to have 2 stacks 1 to up and 1 to go down

Falkner35

Jul 29, 2019
I need your help. In the quest Stabilization core, do i need break bedrock to reach the core?
You need to use ender pearls. One to get into the bedrock, another to get on top of it, and i'm pretty sure same goes for the way down. I'd bring the resources for a new portal, just in case. You could also just cheat and teleport back down by using a waypoint, that's what i did, heheheh.
You're going to want plenty of ender pearls, so grow some ender-lillies on end-stone (Sandstone or obsidian and resonant ender i believe) or kill some endermen in the biosphere or other spatial drive areas. A mob-trap might be in your interest, if you hop on down to bedrock level. Never really invested in that, though.

Sibmer

Jul 29, 2019
Weighing in with another "Can't turn in Resonant Flux Capacitor" report. I've tried with an empty capacitor and a full one, but no love.

Just a note... Not sure if someone else has mentioned, but I got this quest to work by activating a full resonant flux capacitor into charge mode (shift right click), waiting a bit, then deactivating it (shift right click again). I didn't have anything to charge, but I was trying everything and that seemed to make the quest trigger.[DOUBLEPOST=1412579331][/DOUBLEPOST]
You need to use ender pearls. One to get into the bedrock, another to get on top of it, and i'm pretty sure same goes for the way down. I'd bring the resources for a new portal, just in case. You could also just cheat and teleport back down by using a waypoint, that's what i did, heheheh.
You're going to want plenty of ender pearls, so grow some ender-lillies on end-stone (Sandstone or obsidian and resonant ender i believe) or kill some endermen in the biosphere or other spatial drive areas. A mob-trap might be in your interest, if you hop on down to bedrock level. Never really invested in that, though.
Just a note on this, the ender lilies grow fastest on ender-cores, which are all over the station as decorations. And you'll get like 6 more once you get up top. :)