[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

PizzaMan585

Jul 29, 2019
im trying to update my spatial drives and it says that i must replace dimension 2+ but im not sure where to find it i see DIM1 then DIM4 onward theres no DIM2+ please help?

fane0info

Jul 29, 2019
It means that the folders DIM4, DIM5 ... etc need to be replaced by the ones in the template folder. Anything greater than 2 :)

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
what about DIM-1 DIM-100
Well... -1 and -100 are not greater then 2.... :p

But with the latest version, I think these instructions are not valid anymore. You will need to also update the Nether and the End, respectively the -1 and 1.

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

fane0info

Jul 29, 2019
Good to know what are those dimmensions. Also it would be nice if we knew what dimmensions are -100 and 100 ?

Croccy

Jul 29, 2019
Hi
This modpack sounds awesome but I have no idea how ME is used so I'm stuck at the start, would be useful if there was a short tutorial for people new to the mod.
:(

fane0info

Jul 29, 2019
Are you reffering to Applied Energistics? It's not the easiest mod out there but it's not that hard. You can watch direwolf20's mod spotlight on Applied Energistics for a short introduction to the mod. It's one of the best spotlights i've seen.

Part 1

Part 2

Updated spotlight

Reactions: Croccy

StiefelHD

Jul 29, 2019
Hello i think i have a Bug found ! ..

i cant claim my reward from the Quest !..

bug%5E1.png
bug%5E2.png

can you fix it please ? ..

Jennasie

Jul 29, 2019
Ive got a possibly dumb question, im trying to upgrade my poly tool but i cant seem to add anything to it... is this intended?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Ive got a possibly dumb question, im trying to upgrade my poly tool but i cant seem to add anything to it... is this intended?

I found out that you have to add full stacks (64) of what chem your using. I was told that most AOE upgrade are bugged, and hit the player. Other than that there is little to know info on the pollytool.

Croccy

Jul 29, 2019
Are you reffering to Applied Energistics? It's not the easiest mod out there but it's not that hard. You can watch direwolf20's mod spotlight on Applied Energistics for a short introduction to the mod. It's one of the best spotlights i've seen.
Thank you, I'll check these tutorials out.

Fett

Jul 29, 2019
Having just updated from 1.4.1 to 1.4.4, everything works fine, however the "armory" is nothing but air... and I cant seem to find the ME wireless area in the mesa caverns (having mined out a huge chunk of the stained clay at the previously posted coordinates). Is there any files/folders from the template folder I need to copy over to my current save to be able to see these goodies without affecting what I have currently done in this pack?

Cheers.
Fett.

fane0info

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATING: Use updates at your own risk, always backup your save. Since some of the dungeons have been updated, it is possible to get the most current version of them in the your save by going into your save file and deleting dimension 2+, and replacing those with the dimensions 2+ from the new template folder in the minecraft directory.

Also update the -1 and -100 dimensions.

Warning: this will update your spatial cells and erase the mining/building you did inside them.