[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Btw, has anyone finished the death quest? I died a couple of times, is still shows 0..
And, parcel have you concidered adding MFR or IC2, and maybe harvestcraft, really a lot of quest can be made.. And, is there a way to obtail flight in this pack?

The death quest should be fixed in v1.2. There are no ways of flight, besides the glider. This was meant to be a minimalist pack, so I tried having as little mods as possible.

Corrum

Jul 29, 2019
I just started the 1.3 version of this map and I noticed that the sheep trophy is not in the trophies section of the quest book.

Reactions: parcel31u

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
1.3 update within 72 hours
  • 10% less buggy quests
  • 10% more quests
  • 30% more secrets!
  • 5% more mobs
  • 10% more difficult
  • Changed safes to open, so you might be able to break them
  • Added more safes with loot
  • Added collection of mini-me's that are streamer/youtubers who have played the pack
  • Did some stuff in the End to make it harder
  • Added two rules: don't play on peaceful and don't make a mint
  • more blocks in the all the spatial areas
  • Added 3rd season of DLC
  • changed requirements for the Dungeon
  • Made lower levels of the Dungeon harder
  • Added some quest gates
  • Fixed various quests
  • Added a little bit of loot
  • Submitted server files to FTB
  • Fixed cookie quest
  • Fixed matter cannon quest
  • Fixed Flux mastery quest
  • Added Seabiscuit!
  • New Spatial areas
  • Added chicken trophy
Let me know of any bugs!

Just noticed the new version... (Thanks Sevadus).

You should say this new version requires a restart since some of the stuff is broken with a previous world....

LucidCrux

Jul 29, 2019
With the mint disallowed, is there a way later on to repeatably earn more coins for pay to win repeatables? I am not far enough yet, but I was kind of looking forward to making a mint and producing coins later on once I had minechem set up for renewable gold production. It seems pointless to have the pay to win quests repeatable if there is not also a repeatable way to get more coins.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Can't wait to start up a new 1.3 playthrough. Thanks!

That change will be in 1.4 :/[DOUBLEPOST=1410204675][/DOUBLEPOST]
With the mint disallowed, is there a way later on to repeatably earn more coins for pay to win repeatables? I am not far enough yet, but I was kind of looking forward to making a mint and producing coins later on once I had minechem set up for renewable gold production. It seems pointless to have the pay to win quests repeatable if there is not also a repeatable way to get more coins.

There are a few repeatable quests to give coins, not to spoil them, but there is one is the Chemistry chapter, one in the pay to win (v1.4), two in the Genetics lab, and one in Hell and Nightmares. There are also many coins hidden around, and I'm sure you'd be able to buy everything at least twice with all the coins available to find, plus even more cheaper reward bags.

TerrorPancake

Jul 29, 2019
Hi parcel31u, thanks for the amazing modpack! I have one question though, I found the spatial disk called R-83 and was not able to get it to work... Could I be doing something wrong, I am definitely providing enough power (tested it in creative)?

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Hi parcel31u, thanks for the amazing modpack! I have one question though, I found the spatial disk called R-83 and was not able to get it to work... Could I be doing something wrong, I am definitely providing enough power (tested it in creative)?

That goes in the 100x100 chamber, there's only like one block in the middle when you load it up

Nelleam

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. I just restarted for the update. I have loved the pack so far in 1.2. Is it intended that the elevator is surrounded by bedrock on the storage floor now? Thanks for making such a great pack.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I just had an insanely nuts idea!

So, I have been playing Blood and Bones for the last couple days and decide to make a pause, *coof* temp rage quit after entering nether *coof* and continue my ME^3 quests. After playing BnB, some of this stuff is just like paradise, inventory full of shit, no hunger, no mobs grifeing blocks....

And then I realize... An Ultra HardCore ME^3... You could call it ME^4 :p
Just the same map, same quests but with the mods that make BnB difficult. Like the spice of life, hunger overhaul, SpecialAI, Tinker tweaks, etc...

Would be just that.... hardcore :p

Cloudie

Jul 29, 2019
Just asking a quick question here. The 1.3 server files means we can play multiplayer correct? Or is it still in beta with a few bugs to iron out? Thanks!

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Just asking a quick question here. The 1.3 server files means we can play multiplayer correct? Or is it still in beta with a few bugs to iron out? Thanks!
The server is v1.3 and playable. If the quest book takes too long to load, you'll need to change the server configs for hqm.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Confirmed: Parcel is the ultimate troll (if you didn't already get that from playing his map)
Who else got their email for placing in the jam packed competition?
I did not. Did you? o_O

And if so, what place?
I wore Red shoes, red socks, a red shirt, and took a red pen to school today because Running Red.
e4ezumyj.jpg

Would've worn red jeans, but I don't have any.
And I am very tense and refreshing my email madly right now.

And hoping my nightmare about not receive the email because I turned off forum alerts isn't true.
DAMMIT PARCEL YOU'RE MAKING ME SUSPENSE TOO MUCH
I'd imagine they just sent you one to notify you of winning? :p
Either way, no I don't see anything.
Probably so. I called it, btw.

I need to go invest in a new charge cable now
I was joking XD I didn't get an e-mail, I just wanted to mess you :b
FUCK YOU PARCEL

:p