[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
I don't know what is wrong with my game then. I have had to drink about 30+ of those things per real life hour.
If you are using your camel pack you shouldn't. Unless you are hanging out by lava or something.

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know what is wrong with my game then. I have had to drink about 30+ of those things per real life hour.

Drinking the bottle of water restores 10% thirst, adding it to the camel pack adds 25 durability to the camel pack which restores 25% thirst in 1% increments as water is needed. It is 2.5 times more efficient to use the camel pack to restore thirst and way more convenient.

Genshou

Jul 29, 2019
Not to mention wearing the camel pack lowers our temperature when it has water! I don't know how we'd survive such heat without it.

Zallori

Jul 29, 2019
Are you near heat sources (torches, lava, pyrotheum, etc) or wearing armor? If so that might be why...I have to refill mine about every 20 real-life minutes. :/

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe it's like that leaking fuel thing where when the creepers come in contact with the fuel source it acts funky and makes them cause the massive explosion? Maybe the lava blade does the same thing?

On the note of creeper seeds, I tend to get them when ever I kill them and they're about to explode. From the wiki " Creepers have a small chance to repel some Creeper Plant Seeds when they die (not explode)". Maybe you had some that exploded with the lava and some that didn't.
I've had them take down signs when I killed them with an axe, it has nothing to do with the lava. My suspicion is that there is a real weak explosion generated that is not being counted as "mob griefing" by the code.

Genshou

Jul 29, 2019
So, it's as I thought. The really weird thing is that one of the explosions took out the lava source block entirely! I didn't think even TNT could do that. I ended up having to move the source block further back, right under my rice farm. Now it keeps me warm at night. :]

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
playing 1.1.1 and just ran 2 stacks of dirt through my sieve and got nothing but stones. NEI shows i should be able to get some seeds (low chance) and I'm used to doing this in other ex nihilo packs. Is this just SUPER bad RNG, or is something here broken?

Reactions: LostBMe

UberZogster

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, guys, does anybody here know how to automate the production of PC plastic seeds (by that i mean the cyan and black ones, green ones are easy to automate by planting them in a room with fans on one side and conveyor belts and a hopper on other side, but it still is very slow), AE requires a printed pcb for every basic processor and 3 pcbs for the advanced processor, and i want some amount of 64k storages, and some other things, requiring the pcbs too. And in the future i want to automate the production of pcbs with an ME interface, so i need a solid income of plastic seeds. I kinda thought about a dispenser, an AA with bonemeal (2 clicks is enough in 95% of cases) and an AA set to left click to harvest them, but then i dont know how to pick them up without picking up the one that you use to plant it. Also you need a kind of control curcuit, and the only option in this pack is the PRC, which i have no idea how to use.

P.S. Ender Quarry is cheaty, make the recipe more challenging, Iskandar, or at least make it so that it just digs like a BC Quarry instead of giving unlimited dirt (and grass with Silk Touch)

I just grow chopper plant seeds as I can get a full inventory in a couple of minutes manually and store the plastic in barrels *wink*... I am using an exploit but pneumatic craft is driving me up the wall enough that I don't feel guilty. It was either take advantage or quit the pack.

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
playing 1.1.1 and just ran 2 stacks of dirt through my sieve and got nothing but stones. NEI shows i should be able to get some seeds (low chance) and I'm used to doing this in other ex nihilo packs. Is this just SUPER bad RNG, or is something here broken?

Me and you have bad RNG. I wasn't able to get my soy seed from three stacks of dirt. Did finally get lucky with the grass though. Although that didn't work for my soy at first too, hence why I turned to dirt. I only get rubber trees:(

Genshou

Jul 29, 2019
I just grow chopper plant seeds as I can get a full inventory in a couple of minutes manually and store the plastic in barrels *wink*... I am using an exploit but pneumatic craft is driving me up the wall enough that I don't feel guilty. It was either take advantage or quit the pack.
Any 'exploit' that relates only to removing the 'ugh, why' of Pneumaticraft is okay in my book. Every time I have to start over, I feel like part of why I stay pre-tech so long is that I'm dreading the awfulness of getting started with that mod. Its 'features' can't seem to me to be anything but detrimental to this mod pack's enjoyment. I feel like I enjoy this pack despite PC, not because of PC.

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
One would imagine one of them redstone genius could set-up something for us like:

First AA would bonemeal then go rest for a while.
Second AA would bonemeal then go rest for a while.
Third AA would punch and the vacuum hopper would suck up the seeds where upon it would go to your chest or a fourth AA to plant it.
And then the first AA would get a signal to start up again. Or something like that?

No idea if you could do it though and you'd need 4 AAs to do it that way. Probably the least efficient method of doing it but might work?:rolleyes:

Subrezon

Jul 29, 2019
The question might be stupid, but what is the exploit youre talking about?

matthijsvdmeulen

Jul 29, 2019
One would imagine one of them redstone genius could set-up something for us like:

First AA would bonemeal then go rest for a while.
Second AA would bonemeal then go rest for a while.
Third AA would punch and the vacuum hopper would suck up the seeds where upon it would go to your chest or a fourth AA to plant it.
And then the first AA would get a signal to start up again. Or something like that?

No idea if you could do it though and you'd need 4 AAs to do it that way. Probably the least efficient method of doing it but might work?:rolleyes:
You could probably do this without any Autonomous Activators, use dispenser for bonemealing, terrain smasher for breaking and openblocks dropper for placing. Idk if you need something to pick them up, but AA's arent neccesary

Reactions: LostBMe

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
You could probably do this without any Autonomous Activators, use dispenser for bonemealing, terrain smasher for breaking and openblocks dropper for placing. Idk if you need something to pick them up, but AA's arent neccesary

I did mention that it was the least inefficient method? :p Luv your idea much better

DragooKnight

Jul 29, 2019
Can't wait for 1.2 to come out, so jelly of the beta streamers right now:mad:. Hype for the Hype gods, Fame for Iskander.