[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Badgerpendous

Jul 29, 2019
can i play this pack with a friend or it is only for singleplayer?????

I haven't done any multiplayer with this mod, but you might have better luck getting a useful reply via the "official" forums over here: http://crashlanding.wildwestscifi.net/

No guarantees, but it's at least a possibility.

That, or disguise your question here as a SFM/Turbine configuration issue... ;)

I kid!

FallenS0ul

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't done any multiplayer with this mod, but you might have better luck getting a useful reply via the "official" forums over here: http://crashlanding.wildwestscifi.net/

No guarantees, but it's at least a possibility.

That, or disguise your question here as a SFM/Turbine configuration issue... ;)

I kid!

Heheee. Indeed it seems like the past 20-30pages has been about that.

can i play this pack with a friend or it is only for singleplayer?????

If playing with experienced people, it makes the early game (hard part) pretty easy.

Although playing with 2 relatively new players would be a disaster in the making :)

Additionally some quest rewards are not balanced for 2 players, and it speeds up tech advancement greatly :) (or really sucks if you choose the complete once only thingy)

sapaso

Jul 29, 2019
Heheee. Indeed it seems like the past 20-30pages has been about that.

If playing with experienced people, it makes the early game (hard part) pretty easy.

Although playing with 2 relatively new players would be a disaster in the making :)

Additionally some quest rewards are not balanced for 2 players, and it speeds up tech advancement greatly :) (or really sucks if you choose the complete once only thingy)

thank you, but we are not new players, i asked that because i didn't know if the map can be played by two or more players, as you said.

another thing, the map is only for minecraft premium??, because i can't open it.
i have never used a pack from feed the beast before.

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
thank you, but we are not new players, i asked that because i didn't know if the map can be played by two or more players, as you said.

another thing, the map is only for minecraft premium??, because i can't open it.
i have never used a pack from feed the beast before.

He probably meant that if you are new players to this pack then it would have very fun results for you. :p

I think you should be able to play the pack if you have a legitimate minecraft account?

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
He probably meant that if you are new players to this pack then it would have very fun results for you. :p

I think you should be able to play the pack if you have a legitimate minecraft account?
I'm thinking he's playing a demo? Is there a demo for minecraft at any rate being my next question

sapaso

Jul 29, 2019

Yes, i understand :)
I dont have minecraft premium so...:confused:
I think i cant play:mad:

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
If using SFM to move liquids into Stone/Wooden Barrels...best to use a conditional to check for fluid already there / limit the amount transferred per cycle.

Without either I managed to fit 256 buckets of water in one stone barrel :confused:...which instantly converted into Witch Water :cool:...but produced only a single soul sand :(. Good thing I have many more leaves to melt. ;)

Waughoo

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, my mob spawner is almost done. I keep getting distracted by other projects. Right now, I've got buttons to select each mob type, toggle the lights, grinders, and spawner. There's conveyors that take mobs to two AAs with beheading swords in them for Wither Skeletons. Essence/liquid xp are stored in drums. The liquid xp fills a xp shower, in case I need levels. The loot still needs sorted, I kinda want to wait till I can make a big AE system for everything.

The one thing I can't control with a button is the "exact copy" option for the spawner. I don't think there's a way for sfm or anything to interact with that.