[1.5 and up]StellarCraft- Most of the FTB Mods (AND TE3!) on 1.6.4/1.5.2!

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever the FTB team puts it up. It normally starts Thursday and is done by Sat at the latest.... I'm going out of town so I sent it in early.
any chance of putting a gregtech hard config so i dont have to go and enable all the hard options when i update?

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
As long as nobody is having issues with the new version of the pack, this may be the final 1.5.2 StellarCraft unless I hear otherwise from you guys. I'm starting work on the 1.6 version (which will most likely not work with 1.5 worlds) and another new project as well ;)

HyperionXL

Jul 29, 2019
Some issues: The same ores from different mods are being gen'd. Thermal Expansion and metalurgy ores seem to be the main culprits. Both should be interchangeable in the ore dictionary. Metalurgys default configs give you a bit more, so that might be the ore to go for considering that many of the mods need copper to craft tools and what not. Tin is another ore I bumped into multiple times on a new world quickly made. Silver is probably another you'll see.

Metalurgy sulfur and railcraft sulfur is another. Saltpeter, too. Some mods still have upgrades you can apply, too. Forestry and TConstruct are two I remember. I would do one more pass on the mods to make sure they're all up to date.

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
Some issues: The same ores from different mods are being gen'd. Thermal Expansion and metalurgy ores seem to be the main culprits. Both should be interchangeable in the ore dictionary. Metalurgys default configs give you a bit more, so that might be the ore to go for considering that many of the mods need copper to craft tools and what not. Tin is another ore I bumped into multiple times on a new world quickly made. Silver is probably another you'll see.

Metalurgy sulfur and railcraft sulfur is another. Saltpeter, too. Some mods still have upgrades you can apply, too. Forestry and TConstruct are two I remember. I would do one more pass on the mods to make sure they're all up to date.

I'll look into this and try to fix it.

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
Version 2.2.3 is out! (Fixed issues with 2.2.2)
Server and alternate downloads here.

Added BiblioWoods for Biomes O' Plenty and Forestry (bOp ids bumped from 23XX to 24XX)
Added Enchanting Plus
Added Logistics Pipes
Added OpenBlocks
Added Somnia, disabled by default.
Added Wireless Redstone Remote (still slimevoid, will move to ChickenBones come 1.6)
Updated Applied Energistics
Updated Binnie's Mods
Updated Biomes O' Plenty
Updated Buildcraft
Updated CodeChickenCore
Updated Ender Storage
Updated Extra Cells
Updated Extra Utilities
Updated Forestry
Updated Iron Chests
Updated MiscPeripherals
Updated Modular Powersuit Addons
Updated Mystcraft
Updated Natura
Updated NEI Addons
Updated Tinkers Construct
Updated Translocators
Updated TreeCapitator
Updated XACT
Config- Applied Energistics (B:terminalAutoSearch=false)
Config- Forge Backup (Max Backups set to 6)

StaticPixel

Jul 29, 2019
This pack looks awesome, and would love to play it. I did a bit of searching around on the Mod List, and noticed GregTech and Tinkers' Construct. Will those two mods work together now? Because if so, this is the pack i'm looking for! :D

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
This pack looks awesome, and would love to play it. I did a bit of searching around on the Mod List, and noticed GregTech and Tinkers' Construct. Will those two mods work together now? Because if so, this is the pack i'm looking for! :D

Yeah, we have both. We have a slightly older version of GregTech- but it works, so I'm happy.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
You can actually add Ars Magica now, Mithion changed the permissions required on the Ars Magica Minecraft Forums post, you can now use it in packs, as longs as you follow the conditions set here on the post