[1.4.6] TMCraft PvE Community Server[WL][Mindcrack]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: _BartimEus_​
Age&Location:16 Germany, Berlin​
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes (while goofing around on a private(only for me and my friends) server with 3 friends :p (I promise that I wont do stupid stuff, grief or something like that.!)​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: playing FTB single player is cool but playing it online with other people is AWESOME​
All have been whitelisted

0n1yCB

Jul 29, 2019
Username: 0n1yCB
Age&Location: 16, Stockholm, Sweden​
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Play with other people, discover the joy of playing with people more than me and myself.​

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Username: 0n1yCB
Age&Location: 16, Stockholm, Sweden
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Play with other people, discover the joy of playing with people more than me and myself.
0n1yCB, You have been whitelisted.

XunRa

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: xunra​
Age&Location: 18, Estonia​
Have you ever been banned from a server: No.​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I would like to play on a small server with normal people to have fun and ask questions if needed.​

Hero648

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Hero648​
Have you ever been banned from a server: No​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I am looking for a peaceful server to join with a mature community.​
Extra: Oh, and if it is not to much to ask for, I you accept me. Is it okey that I use one extra mod, (Advanced HUD). I am so used to using it.​
And one more thing, since I have just started using FTB, I am new to this, but I know, and have used the most of the mods.​

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Hero648
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I am looking for a peaceful server to join with a mature community.

Extra: Oh, and if it is not to much to ask for, I you accept me. Is it okey that I use one extra mod, (Advanced HUD). I am so used to using it.
And one more thing, since I have just started using FTB, I am new to this, but I know, and have used the most of the mods.
Minecraft Name: xunra
Age&Location: 18, Estonia
Have you ever been banned from a server: No.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I would like to play on a small server with normal people to have fun and ask questions if needed.
whitelisted.

0n1yCB

Jul 29, 2019
Which version of the pack are you using btw

If anyone wants to team up, send me a PM :)

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Pandemoneus​
Age&Location: 22, Germany​
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope.​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I feel that TMCraft might be a server with a nice community and an admin that cares about the server.​

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Pandemoneus
Age&Location: 22, Germany
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I feel that TMCraft might be a server with a nice community and an admin that cares about the server.
And your whitelisted.

Cato

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Suktar
Age/Location: 18, Detroit
Banned: Never
Reason: I've been playing unmodded minecraft since alpha and I've always loved smp gameplay, and a few months ago (4-5) I started playing with tekkit mods and really enjoyed the aspect the mods brought to the game. I've been playing FTB for a few weeks now and I've been looking for a small server with friendly/mature players.

Strykersm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Strykersm
Have You ever been banned from a server: Yes once i spammed a mod for help because i needed him to user CoreInspect on my house to catch the griefer...(and it was 2 years ago on unmodded minecraft...[learned my lesson because i loved that server]...)
Why do you want to play with TMCraft:I like making companionships and playing with groups and make my industry :D

PS:I may be 15 but i garantee you im not imature :)
PSS: Do you guys have a TeamSpeak server? :D

JustSmall

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: JustSmall
Age&Location: 15, soon 16 and Germany
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes, because the "base" people went mad and rebelled against the admins who banned all of them because they were abusing the players and constantly changed the rules and I got banned aswell.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I'm still searching for a stable "Feed the Beast" Mindcrack server and this looks like a very good server.

PHP36

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: PHP36_PT
Age&Location:16 - PT
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nop
Why would you like to play TMCraft: sick of playing alone (and also cause im a little new with the techgreg addon and in a server is easy to get some help :)

CulePoseidon

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: culekristo
Age&Location: 17; Athens,Greece
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes, but it was for swaering and I will do my best to limit myself.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (I really love this mod and im looking for a new main server to use.
I do have a question though, is this offline?

CommanderBill

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: CommanderBill
Age&Location: 17, Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope, I value cooperation and fun. Friendship is magic! =D
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Because I'm interested in playing FTB with other people. I've played Vanilla since alpha, then got into Tekkit, and now I'm here.

Urfatbullet

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: urfatbullet
Age&Location: 17, US
Have you ever been banned from a server: No.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Got bored of single player.

YarnTheory

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Yarntheory​
Age&Location: 21, US​
Have you ever been banned from a server: No, I have not.​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Single player is notoriously boring (I always end up cheating stuff in cause I get too lazy to keep mining). And the open servers are too grief-prone, or laggy, or inconsistent. And TMcraft seems to be a great server!​