1.0.2: DW20 1.7.10 (v1.0.2) - ProjectRed Bug with AE2

Unium

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I'm going to try to explain, but is simpler if you look to the image i'm going to upload below, and take points from there for what i'm going to say:

pL4Qc4y.png

I have this made up, but only after it allready crashed after the red alloy wire received signal from the AE's ME Level emiter. I could made this after, but i can replicate the crash if i turn the signal off and on again.
Now, i don't know what the problem is, but i'll include the log file.

If anyone know's how to fix this, or a workaround, would be awesome.
Tks.

Mod & Version:
ProjectRed and Applied Energetics 2 (the versions are wich ones are on the recommended 1.0.2 version of the modpack)

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:
http://pastebin.com/NPgY698e

Can it be repeated:
Yes, i just simply can turn off and on again the signal from AE's ME level Emiter.

Known Fix:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Uhh... my apologies, but I couldn't understand your first paragraph after the picture. XD Could you rephrase it please?

Unium

Jul 29, 2019
The Bug/crash is caused by the ME level emitter giving redstone signal to the projectRed Alloy wire. But it can only be replicated this way, like its shown on the picture.

If you put another red alloy wire in front of the existing one, it will crash again.
If you turn the signal off it will crash, but the client for some reason keeps running, but you can't do anything. The server wont update.
If you turn the signal on, it will crash the client with the log message i gave in the first post.

Sorry, after i read my first post, i was confused also. lol

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Much better. :)
Weird issue. Alright, so first this;

public class NoClassDefFoundError
extends LinkageError
Thrown if the Java Virtual Machine or a ClassLoader instance tries to load in the definition of a class (as part of a normal method call or as part of creating a new instance using the new expression) and no definition of the class could be found.
The searched-for class definition existed when the currently executing class was compiled, but the definition can no longer be found.

And this is thrown with the tag of the world itself as the main tag.

Then I looked around to see what this was; TFaceConnectable
Looks like people are having similar issues in other packs with the alloy wire in particular. Interestingly though, they don't seem to have gone to the PR github to report it. Here's the link;
https://github.com/MrTJP/ProjectRed/issues

Maybe you'll be able to get the mod developers to help?

Unium

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, i will.

I have a workaround allready, but nothing that fixes the bug/crash. Only some other way to connect the redstone signal.

Tks for the help.