Whitelist Server ▌GrassCraft ▌ Infinity 1.3.1 ▌ Whitelist ▌ Great Community ▌ [24/7] ▌Mature admins ▌ [SERVER CLOSED]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

nickdaniel17

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): NickDaniel17
Where do you live? (Country): United States
Do you accept the rules : Ofcourse, rules are the only way to allow for a proper society.
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: Years and years of such, I've played Minecraft since the first release of FTB.
Preferred Play-style : Slow and enhanced progression, although it's slow, it allows for being ready for smoother and steady progression.
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : I would like to join the server, not only because of the mods, but because of the community! I am quite the personality in many different situations. I enjoy when other players are there to (sort of) entertain me while I play a little modded minecraft.
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): nicholas.horta (Anytime pretty much, responce will be almost instant)

Thank you for your time.

CupcakeNautilus

Jul 29, 2019
Hi again! I applied back on the first page. Filling out the updated application again.

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): CupcakeNautilus
Where do you live? (Country): USA
Do you accept the rules : Yep!
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: I've been playing Minecraft mods for as long as mods have existed, but took a break from them recently, so I will need to re-learn most of the technology/machine mods.
Preferred Play-style : I like to build cool stuff with other people! I tried playing Infinity solo and it just felt lonely. Group projects/villages are definitely the best.
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : I'd like to join to be able to build with other people and make some cool stuff! It might take me a while to get up to speed on the technology mods, but that just means I can help out everyone else more as I learn how everything works. My buildings also never look like boring cubes, if that helps! I'd sooner be homeless than have an ugly house.
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): N/A

Last edited:

trone522

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): NickDaniel17
Where do you live? (Country): United States
Do you accept the rules : Ofcourse, rules are the only way to allow for a proper society.
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: Years and years of such, I've played Minecraft since the first release of FTB.
Preferred Play-style : Slow and enhanced progression, although it's slow, it allows for being ready for smoother and steady progression.
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : I would like to join the server, not only because of the mods, but because of the community! I am quite the personality in many different situations. I enjoy when other players are there to (sort of) entertain me while I play a little modded minecraft.
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): nicholas.horta (Anytime pretty much, responce will be almost instant)

Thank you for your time.

Hi again! I applied back on the first page. Filling out the updated application again.

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): CupcakeNautilus
Where do you live? (Country): USA
Do you accept the rules : Yep!
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: I've been playing Minecraft mods for as long as mods have existed, but took a break from them recently, so I will need to re-learn most of the technology/machine mods.
Preferred Play-style : I like to build cool stuff with other people! I tried playing Infinity solo and it just felt lonely. Group projects/villages are definitely the best.
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : I'd like to join to be able to build with other people and make some cool stuff! It might take me a while to get up to speed on the technology mods, but that just means I can help out everyone else more as I learn how everything works. My buildings also never look like boring cubes, if that helps! I'd sooner be homeless than have an ugly house.
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): N/A

Both accepted.

trone522

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): My ingame name is 'playboi131' .
Where do you live? (Country): I live in Bulgaria, Europe.
Do you accept the rules : Yes, I do accept the rules.
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: I started playing modded minecraft back in the early 1.2.5 (direwolf20 pack) and it attracted me quite a lot. Since then I've been playing on every DW20 mod pack, FTB Unlimited, FTB Unhinged, FTB Beta A, FTB Lite, Material Energy^3 and Material Energy^4, FTB Monster, FTB Unleashed, Sky Factory, Agrarian Skies, Magic World (2) and many other mod packs. I know a lot about the mods in the FTB Infinity pack and I have currently ongoing singleplayer world on the pack.
Preferred Play-style : Efficiency and beauty are my type of gameplay. I'm not a good builder, neither I will be, but I try my best to do everything I can to make what I do look good and be as efficient as possible. I like organising. I prefer building huge and if possible with the help of somebody - playing alone is like playing in singleplayer... except the chat I suppose. Kind'a makes you feel lonely.
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : I'm looking for a server with a reasonable community. I've been looking for a server for quite some time now and I beleive you offer the best of both - good community and nice staff. Why should you pick me? Well, I cannot answer that question - it's up to you.
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): I don't have or at least I didn't have until just now. I made a skype account so you could add me if you are interested. My skype is 'sis963' (It wasn't meant to be that way by I missed a letter ;x).

P.S. I'm sorry if I made any grammar or spelling mistakes, I was writing this application down very fast so I didn't check it. I hope it won't be too much of a problem if I did allow a mistake :)
Accepted.

poschi

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):poschi
Where do you live? (Country):Germany
Do you accept the rules :yes
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: Plenty enough for the tech mods, not so much for the magic ones.
Preferred Play-style : Building underground :O
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : I played infinity solo for quite a while. Hoping to get some inspiration from multiplayer and you want to show your stuff to someone I guess;)
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): I dont use that.

trone522

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):poschi
Where do you live? (Country):Germany
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: Plenty enough for the tech mods, not so much for the magic ones.
Preferred Play-style : Building underground :O
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : I played infinity solo for quite a while. Hoping to get some inspiration from multiplayer and you want to show your stuff to someone I guess;)
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): I dont use that.
Accepted.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Minuhasune
Where do you live? (Country): Finland
Do you accept the rules : Aye
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: A metric ****ton
Preferred Play-style: Heavily Computer based
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you?: Infinity (and other modpack) servers that are located in Europe aren't usually the most common, and I'd like to play with <500 latency every once in a while :I Besides, you might have someone on the server that'd need help with a code :3
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): Moasseman

trone522

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Minuhasune
Where do you live? (Country): Finland
Do you accept the rules : Aye
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: A metric ****ton
Preferred Play-style: Heavily Computer based
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you?: Infinity (and other modpack) servers that are located in Europe aren't usually the most common, and I'd like to play with <500 latency every once in a while :I Besides, you might have someone on the server that'd need help with a code :3
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): Moasseman
Accepted.

iemanden

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): NonPoint360
Where do you live? (Country): The Netherlands
Do you accept the rules : Yes
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: Played FTB for about 2 years
Preferred Play-style : I dont like it to be end game really fast, I want to do all the mods
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : To be fair, I'm just looking for a server with some people to play on
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): I do have skype and you can add me, ill give it when im on the server

trone522

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): NonPoint360
Where do you live? (Country): The Netherlands
Do you accept the rules : Yes
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: Played FTB for about 2 years
Preferred Play-style : I dont like it to be end game really fast, I want to do all the mods
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : To be fair, I'm just looking for a server with some people to play on
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): I do have skype and you can add me, ill give it when im on the server
Accepted.

CoNFuuZeD

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): CoNFuuZeD
Where do you live? (Country): Canada
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: i played with buildcraft when it came out and tested every mod i could get my hands on
Preferred Play-style : solo base, but i wanna do a kinda group base with epic stuff in it
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : because i can help people and have fun with them
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): [email protected]

Chubas

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): xxChubas
Where do you live? (Country): Brazil
Do you accept the rules : yes
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: I've played FTB specifically for about 2-3 years(since 1.5.2 i believe.) it could be more then that but i would say i have plenty of experience.
Preferred Play-style : I used to like to rush tech and be all happy about it but nowdays i like to be more of a slow builder/tech progress, i enjoy planning ahead my entire layout and the theme for my base.
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : I'm not a asshole, i'm chill guy who wants to enjoy his time with a nice and closed community, preferable mature. We can talk more on skype if you prefer.
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): I sent you a pm with my skype

trone522

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): CoNFuuZeD
Where do you live? (Country): Canada
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: i played with buildcraft when it came out and tested every mod i could get my hands on
Preferred Play-style : solo base, but i wanna do a kinda group base with epic stuff in it
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : because i can help people and have fun with them
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): [email protected]

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): xxChubas
Where do you live? (Country): Brazil
Do you accept the rules : yes
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: I've played FTB specifically for about 2-3 years(since 1.5.2 i believe.) it could be more then that but i would say i have plenty of experience.
Preferred Play-style : I used to like to rush tech and be all happy about it but nowdays i like to be more of a slow builder/tech progress, i enjoy planning ahead my entire layout and the theme for my base.
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : I'm not a asshole, i'm chill guy who wants to enjoy his time with a nice and closed community, preferable mature. We can talk more on skype if you prefer.
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): I sent you a pm with my skype
Accepted.

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): unseennote
Where do you live? (Country): USA, Ohio
Do you accept the rules :Yes
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: I have general knowledge of most of the "tech" mods, and more in depth knowledge of mods like Ars Magica, Witchery, Botania (still need to learn new stuff past 1.6.4), and Thaumcraft.
Preferred Play-style : I usually head for the magic mods, with a few of the integrated mods for better automation, so basically Thaumcraft + Thaumic Energistics + Thermal Expansion is usually what I use. I also like to join small groups of people in a small town.
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : I'm looking for a good tight community, and I'd like to be in a community that is mature, and also I like helping anyone who needs it.
Skype (optional but preferred, I will contact and add to group chat): I have it, however no camera or mic, since I switched to my new PC to play better games. I'll tell you my skype name on the server, or just shoot you a message when I have time, I've got to head off to work soon as well.\

Aw shucks, I just missed the whitelisting by a couple minutes, was still writing the app, oh well...

BlackR3d

Jul 29, 2019
EDIT: Damn, just read about closing down applications:/ That sucks, tell me if you got a spare place for me :)

IGN:
Algram
Where do you live?: Germany (but pretty good in English)
Do you accept the rules: yes.
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: Im playing Minecraft since pretty much Beta 1.2 and started with the mods early, too
Preferred Play-style: together, but own base
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you?: It is so hard to find a good mature server that keep their map a little bit longer and actually play together instead of griefing.
You should pick me because I am mature, community orientated and a skilled player :)

Last edited:

trone522

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): unseennote
Where do you live? (Country): USA, Ohio
Do you accept the rules :Yes
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: I have general knowledge of most of the "tech" mods, and more in depth knowledge of mods like Ars Magica, Witchery, Botania (still need to learn new stuff past 1.6.4), and Thaumcraft.
Preferred Play-style : I usually head for the magic mods, with a few of the integrated mods for better automation, so basically Thaumcraft + Thaumic Energistics + Thermal Expansion is usually what I use. I also like to join small groups of people in a small town.
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : I'm looking for a good tight community, and I'd like to be in a community that is mature, and also I like helping anyone who needs it.
Skype (optional but preferred, I will contact and add to group chat): I have it, however no camera or mic, since I switched to my new PC to play better games. I'll tell you my skype name on the server, or just shoot you a message when I have time, I've got to head off to work soon as well.\

Aw shucks, I just missed the whitelisting by a couple minutes, was still writing the app, oh well...

EDIT: Damn, just read about closing down applications:/ That sucks, tell me if you got a spare place for me :)

IGN:
Algram
Where do you live?: Germany (but pretty good in English)
Do you accept the rules: yes.
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: Im playing Minecraft since pretty much Beta 1.2 and started with the mods early, too
Preferred Play-style: together, but own base
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you?: It is so hard to find a good mature server that keep their map a little bit longer and actually play together instead of griefing.
You should pick me because I am mature, community orientated and a skilled player :)

I'll pass you two and no more. Both accepted.