What's new in modded minecraft today?

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Another update from GregoriusT (@CarbonBasedGhost , this is how you spell it):
Added Forestry Compatibility for the corrspondend GT Machines such as the Squeezer (the single input ones) and Centrifuge Recipes (basically all).
Added Fluid Extractor and Fluid Solidifier, and yes some of their Recipes will be replaced by better means in the future (as in a Basic Smelter and a Basic Freezer).
Added Molten Glass, a Fluid Input Slot for the Assembler and the possibility to make Electron Tubes in the Assembler.
Changed some Recipes to require Fluid means of processing.
Crushed Ice Fluid is now obtained by Fluid Extracting Ice Dust. Forestry Ice Shards can be macerated to said Ice Dust.
Improved my NEI Plugin, added "Fake" Recipes for certain things to have the display (including the accepted Forestry Recipes, the Fluid Canner and the Rock Breaker), fixed the stupid stacksize Bug in the Wildcard permutations but just for the GT Plugin since that is a Core Bug in NEI (FIX IT CHICKENBONES JUST FIX IT, IT IS IN THERE FOR AGES AND HAS BEEN REPORTED MULTIPLE TIMES #RAGE), did I mention that my Plugin is Fluid compatible within itself last time already?
The Cutting Machine now requires Lubricant (or at least Water) in order to cut. It also gives the increased Wood Output, which the old "Multiblock" Sawmill had (that thing looked just like crap, it was a "why the fuck is that a multiblock"-Machine).

And an API change, which will break Overminds Basic Machines again. (I don't care that much about backwards compatibility, if the Mods using the API arent released at all
tongue.png
)
That change was just moving the overlay Textures from the Functions to the Constructor, the Overlay Functions will still be used in case the Constructor Parameter is empty or null. Also the Return Value of "checkRecipe" is now an Integer instead of Boolean since it can have 3 different States now which are: no recipe found, found Recipe but failed requirements (not used that often but the default implementation uses it), found Recipe and successfully applied it.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Witchery 0.20.3 came out about 2 minutes ago.
NEW: Add Italian language support.
NEW: Infinity Egg, creative only block that give an altar a huge energy boost.
TWEAK: Changed recipe for Koboldite Pickaxe to include some lava.
TWEAK: Changed Koboldite Pickaxe equipped hobgoblin to autosmelt doubled ore.
TWEAK: Increased Koboldite Pickaxe equipped hobgoblin mining animation speed.
FIX: Tooltips were missing for Boline and Huntsman's Spear.
FIX: Recipe for Trent Idols incorrectly used planks instead of logs.
FIX: Placing a Pentacle, Arthana or Mystic Branch on an altar would replace an existing item if one were already there.
https://sites.google.com/site/witcherymod/version-history

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
Not really sure if this is the best place to ask this, but has anyone heard anything about any 1.7.10 updates to NEI Plugins? Playing Bevo's tech pack and I really miss the question mark on my TiCon crafting station. Last info I can find is a "1.7.2 coming soon" message from May.
That's NEI Addons, which has already been updated, but it doesn't seem to work with the crafting station yet.
Plugins is the one that adds recipes for Forestry's machines and so on.

Reactions: Banedon

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
*cough cough*
Lizbeth-chan @Vazkii · 2h
I'm so incredibly tired of working on botania. It's really draining, not rewarding and a kick in the teeth everytime I look at the (...)
(...) amount and quality of content in other mods like witchery, as that just defaults to "See all the potential botania had, it could (...)
(...) have been as cool as that if you were more creative than an ouce of sand and actually put some effort into it." Meh.
Anyway, I still got some promises I made, so I'll take care of that and then wrapping off botania until further notice.

C

chbachman

*cough cough*
Lizbeth-chan @Vazkii · 2h
I'm so incredibly tired of working on botania. It's really draining, not rewarding and a kick in the teeth everytime I look at the (...)
(...) amount and quality of content in other mods like witchery, as that just defaults to "See all the potential botania had, it could (...)
(...) have been as cool as that if you were more creative than an ouce of sand and actually put some effort into it." Meh.
Anyway, I still got some promises I made, so I'll take care of that and then wrapping off botania until further notice.

That is sad. I really liked it.