Ako the Builder: FTB Infinity , Regrowth, Pathfinder & Resonant Rise Let's Plays!

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
I don't know how often I'll get chance to play BnB, going to try and do 1 a week and try and squeeze a second in if I get time to do 2 episodes in a day :)
Don't feel pressured to overwork yourself. We love your builds and we want you to keep it all high quality. Overworking yourself would end poorly. What I'm saying is keep up your good work but try not to overdo it.

HyrulesSoldier

Jul 29, 2019
Hey ako. Im new to your channel and i love your builds designs and everything. Is there anyway you can use MCEdit and copy and paste Wayne Manor into a SSP resonant rise world for a world download? If not thats fine with me. Love the vids keep up the awesome work

jebelg01

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, Ako. I was just noticing that I hadn't seen you on in like forever. What's the deal, man? Still on Twitch or making Youtube vids on a diff channel?

Aggiedog

Jul 29, 2019
I love your videos and want to play, but I am a noob at mods and the modpacks. I have ftb monster 1.1.1. Can anyone show me which specific files I would need to download? Gregtech has so many versions I am not sure which I need to download. Galacticraft has 3 files, but I am not sure where the config file is supposed to go.

Grag

Jul 29, 2019
Something I don't understand is how you seem to have a netherwart farm with just a harvester. You don't seem to have a planter? Or if you do, I missed how you're powering it...

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Something I don't understand is how you seem to have a netherwart farm with just a harvester. You don't seem to have a planter? Or if you do, I missed how you're powering it...
Haven't seen the last few episodes but probably IC2 crop, so you don't need to replant?

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
For anyone interested here is the Buildcraft blueprint of my Blood MagicTemple. Please note it doesn't recognise carpenter's blocks so all the sloped parts are missing but it does recognise most other bits :)

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 30 world download link in first post of the thread :)

Make sure to update the pack version to 1.0.3 and to manually add the newer 3.3.4 version of Carpenter's Blocks.

Also, turn on the lights in the cursed earth mob spawner in the east of the building, there's no power connection to the grinder (forgot to reconnect it).

Last edited:

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 40 world download in first post, enjoy :)

As before make sure to use v1.0.3 of the DW20 pack and update Carpenter's Blocks and PneumaticCraft to versions 3.3.4 and 1.4.4-47 or newer or things will break!

Reactions: TDarkShadow

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Final Episode of my DW20 series is up with a tour of the Battersea Power Plant build, a world download link for the finalé of this series is in the first post of this thread.

MrOraiz

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Ako,

Relatively new viewer, but have watched a huge amount of your vids recently! Really enjoy your building style and attitude - would love to see a 'stream of conciousness' vid of you building something decorative, doesn't need to have commentary, just to see how you go about building things (I know you say you get distracted, take breaks etc.). Sometimes it's a bit like "just going to cut [the] camera and do a few bits", only to come back to a finished, amazing build! :D
Not a criticism, just would love to see how you work, as I struggle with a 5x5 dirt shack.

On another note, I'm getting 602 missing items when trying to play your Ep. 50 download, any ideas? Just downloaded 1.0.4 DW20, and your world.

Thanks again for the hours of entertainment!

Reactions: Ako_the_Builder