[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
Hey now. That is an awesome thing. I could never get that to work correctly. Mind posting that code and I will include that in the next update?
I just chunked this into the evil.cfg

recipes.addShapeless(<373:7>, [WaterBottle,WaterBottle,WaterBottle,WaterBottle]);
recipes.addShapeless(<5260>, [<5260:*>,<373:7>]);

373:7 is an item called "Clear Potion" from vanilla minecraft that has no potion effect and has no default crafting recipes. If you drink it, it gives you 10% hydration back like normal water bottles.
5260 is the camel pack (at least in v1.0.7 where I was testing this) and if you put an asterisk (*) for the damage value, it will let you craft that item with any damage value in the crafting recipe. I was also thinking you might want to add something additional to the crafting of the clear potion like more glass or thickened glass or something, cause you are crafting 4 bottles of water into 1 bottle, it would make sense if you needed more glass cause you are making a bigger glass? I don't know, just thinking about it in a RPG style. Like:

recipes.addShapeless(<373:7>, [<4094>,<4094>,<4094>,WaterBottle,WaterBottle,WaterBottle,WaterBottle]);

4094=thickened glass from extra utilities to make it a little harder to get to the point where you can combine water bottles into one? Or maybe you can come up with a neat idea so that you need a little bit of infrastructure first before you can start combining waters. Just a thought.

Reactions: Iskandar

zortag

Jul 29, 2019
Pls... the spawn eggs... the F*****G eggs... NEI refuses any help. WTH are the recipes???? I have to check configs??

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
no you must wait to get to the point of the spawn eggs there is a quest line for the eggs you just have to wait. I think it is unlocked after you complete the grinder/reactant dyanamo quest but im not sure.

Genshou

Jul 29, 2019
Same area. have done about 4-5 passes, first 2-3 were replanted with my 2 stacks of grass seeds so I did all the grass. got 6 seeds with a couple dups for half of them. All in all, I've gotten about 12-15 different types of seeds (no lettuce) but each time I have to wait about 10-15 mins real time in between to let it grow back. This is grindy. Bonemealing is grindish. But, it's something you do like once. go through, get your starter seeds, don't cheat and just setup AA/bonemeal to get lots of juicable stuff, etc. like I did in AGskies once, and then never return. I am now fighting RNG just to get some lettuce seeds. Only one I'm really caring for so I can work up to my mcdonalds happy meals.

On a side note, I almost died and I don't know how. I built under the shuttle about 4 levels, the only one I'm using right now is the one right below tho. I've walled off enough so that I'm pretty much smack center of the base and no spots for creatures to come in. I'm using elevators (important) to get to each level. Thus, no mob spawns below ground level cause of lights, etc... Mob spawner is a little far away (close enough that I can hear it in distance). I was in a chest depositing food stuff and boom, explosion. character was thrown upwards from explosion and took 3/4 of my hearts away. wtf? are creepers mating with endermen and getting endercreepers? Default setup from 1.1.1 with no extra mods and no extra enabled, so wierd....
The change to tall grass and hoe function on grass blocks is from the Hunger Overhaul mod's default config settings. I have *ALWAYS* changed these settings for exactly the reasons you describe. In this pack, though, it feels much less out of place. >:]

Did a creeper touch the fuel leak and explode? You really need to make sealing that off a priority, because if a creeper touches pyrotheum they seem to cause a large explosion that ignores /gamerule mobGriefing settings. You'll eventually end up with a *huge* crater there.

geels12

Jul 29, 2019
Found 2 ways to generate water out of one bucket of water :
Glitch #1
Glitch #2
The first one is using the smeltery for a major reason : A full portable tank filled with water will place 8040 mb in the smeltery. You just need to put 1 bucket and set it to output mode. It'll output the bucket in the smeltery, I'm extracting it and putting it back into the portable tank which is still set to output mode. I'll generate water until you stop it (Note : After a few testing, it seems to stick at 6750 mB in the tank).
The second one is using the Etching acid from Pneumaticraft, which acts like a pure water bucket when you click it with a glass bottle. You can automate it with some autonomous activators, one to fill the bottle, one to empty it (I never tested it) or with one autonomous and one fluid transposer (requires energy).

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Glitch #1
Glitch #2
The first one is using the smeltery for a major reason : A full portable tank filled with water will place 8040 mb in the smeltery. You just need to put 1 bucket and set it to output mode. It'll output the bucket in the smeltery, I'm extracting it and putting it back into the portable tank which is still set to output mode. I'll generate water until you stop it (Note : After a few testing, it seems to stick at 6750 mB in the tank).
The second one is using the Etching acid from Pneumaticraft, which acts like a pure water bucket when you click it with a glass bottle. You can automate it with some autonomous activators, one to fill the bottle, one to empty it (I never tested it) or with one autonomous and one fluid transposer (requires energy).

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, I would point out that our toons are drinking somewhere in the neighborhood of 1040 Gallons of water each day...... but then I'd hate to spend the time necessary to produce the 2600 leaves/saplings it'd take to make a placeable water block if the water bottles used a more reasonable amount of water.

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
I think for certain bugs like being able to drink acid or pump water in and out of the smeltery to make more water, you just have to play on the honor system and just don't use or abuse those bugs. It's not hard to get infinite water the legit way. Not every single exploit can be fixed by Iskandar.

Reactions: cannajan and Kylie

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Glitch #1
Glitch #2
Do not publicly post bug/exploits, please.

DrakeAedus

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone noticed a distinct lack of PneumaticCraft seed mob drops in 1.1.1? I haven't made a mob trap/grinder yet, but I seem to remember I was nearly swimming in creeper/ender seeds in 1.0.7...

Reactions: pc_assassin

Kyre

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone noticed a distinct lack of PneumaticCraft seed mob drops in 1.1.1? I haven't made a mob trap/grinder yet, but I seem to remember I was nearly swimming in creeper/ender seeds in 1.0.7...
They still do drop from monsters, but it is uncommon. Fortunately you can craft all of them by the recipe family Grass Seeds + Dye. Once you have one you can farm more of them.

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
You rock, good sir. The one thing I'm not good at is building good looking structures. If you can get this working, you will contribute much in getting Crash Landing finished. Thank you, very much.

Finally got it to work http://imgur.com/a/ptT1g still working on the details but it is working
here is the config file delete your old config and use this one to test see what you think. Now that iv got it to work time to finish the block code, let me know what you think of the blocks let me know what you like and dont plz use block ids, also if you don't like the lime stone let me know of some other block sets you like and i may be able to use those instead. Because like i said before Im not a great builder Im just using the current templates and just changing the block type[DOUBLEPOST=1406329167][/DOUBLEPOST]
Finally got it to work http://imgur.com/a/ptT1g still working on the details but it is working
here is the config file delete your old config and use this one to test see what you think. Now that iv got it to work time to finish the block code, let me know what you think of the blocks let me know what you like and dont plz use block ids, also if you don't like the lime stone let me know of some other block sets you like and i may be able to use those instead. Because like i said before Im not a great builder Im just using the current templates and just changing the block type

Edit: make sure you have ''''Generate Structures On''''' when you create your world

Attachments

• generatormods.zip
    80.6 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: drktemplar06

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019
I just chunked this into the evil.cfg

recipes.addShapeless(<373:7>, [WaterBottle,WaterBottle,WaterBottle,WaterBottle]);
recipes.addShapeless(<5260>, [<5260:*>,<373:7>]);

373:7 is an item called "Clear Potion" from vanilla minecraft that has no potion effect and has no default crafting recipes. If you drink it, it gives you 10% hydration back like normal water bottles.
5260 is the camel pack (at least in v1.0.7 where I was testing this) and if you put an asterisk (*) for the damage value, it will let you craft that item with any damage value in the crafting recipe. I was also thinking you might want to add something additional to the crafting of the clear potion like more glass or thickened glass or something, cause you are crafting 4 bottles of water into 1 bottle, it would make sense if you needed more glass cause you are making a bigger glass? I don't know, just thinking about it in a RPG style. Like:

recipes.addShapeless(<373:7>, [<4094>,<4094>,<4094>,WaterBottle,WaterBottle,WaterBottle,WaterBottle]);

4094=thickened glass from extra utilities to make it a little harder to get to the point where you can combine water bottles into one? Or maybe you can come up with a neat idea so that you need a little bit of infrastructure first before you can start combining waters. Just a thought.

You are losing the 4 bottles with the first recipe, so I don't think you need the thick glass to balance it. If it stacked then maybe, but not for a non stacking bottle.

Gaara198

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,
I need some advice about pneumatic seeds. The ender seeds and creeper ones are rly easy to get and I already have plenty. The problem are the other seeds. I have some seeds of squids, but only those four and I don´t know how to make more seeds without losing them. I know another easy way of doing this is adding dye to grass seeds but i just can´t find an easy way to farm grass seeds and some dye is impossible to get. per example, the red, made of roses. I would be very happy if you could explain me a bit about this.

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,
I need some advice about pneumatic seeds. The ender seeds and creeper ones are rly easy to get and I already have plenty. The problem are the other seeds. I have some seeds of squids, but only those four and I don´t know how to make more seeds without losing them. I know another easy way of doing this is adding dye to grass seeds but i just can´t find an easy way to farm grass seeds and some dye is impossible to get. per example, the red, made of roses. I would be very happy if you could explain me a bit about this.

To make more seed you need to throw them down, not right click. Then use 2 (no more no less) bone meal and then break it. Most seeds need dirt to grow. A couple need netherrack and squid need water. And some are real hard to get to land where you want to so you might need to build special area just to contain them.
To get the red & yellow you have to spam/grind bonemeal on grass blocks. Super rare, but keep at it.

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
To make more seed you need to throw them down, not right click. Then use 2 (no more no less) bone meal and then break it. Most seeds need dirt to grow. A couple need netherrack and squid need water. And some are real hard to get to land where you want to so you might need to build special area just to contain them.
To get the red & yellow you have to spam/grind bonemeal on grass blocks. Super rare, but keep at it.
Use the tcon scythe to clear the tall grass faster

Gaara198

Jul 29, 2019
Thx, the problem is that i throw 1 seed, i use bonemeal 2 times then break it. And i got my self 1 seed, so i dont get any more, beacuse the seed i get is the seed i used to plant. Sry guys

cannajan

Jul 29, 2019
I dont break my seeds, I throw them down use bonemeal twice/(rarely 3 times) which sets the plant off, it explodes, creates a squid, whatever, it should have particle effect, sometimes an extra seed is made, one often replants if it has the right soil where it lands the spare just sits there. dont always get a 2nd seed, but just keep going till you do.

The problem I have found is with dyes, getting red and yellow is nasty and oc you always get the flower you dont need!! please add another way to get these 2

Finding chickens really hard to get from breaking eggs - is it normal rates?
So enjoying this pack!