Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Watch Anesos's and Pakratt's Youtubes, they will have the packs first. Then it will go to the pledge server and other streamers, then out full to public.

Any more big delays and #BlameBlargerist

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
:( Not all my fault, minecraft reacts strangely in 1.7....

Meh, act like a leader and drop the blame on someone lower than you! lol. But in all honesty, i'd rather it take longer and have something clean rather than a rushed "thing". Plus, it give me time to explore the current BNB since i'm taking my uber sweet time exploring nearly every aspect/mods of the pack :)

As for blaming you...don't take it personnally. I just wanted to cast the first stone lol!

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
While you wait, try the Blastoff pack. Kinda of a crash landing pack with BnB difficulty styke. Loving it.

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

Dinodinodude

Jul 29, 2019
After the first day on easy mode, vanilla HC is a cakewalk in comparison. Really loving this pack so far though, I love a challenge (except when the challenge is trying to find an actually good seed). I must ask though, how far into version 2.0 development are you? I have a couple of good suggestions if you don't mind.

TorVek

Jul 29, 2019
Really loving this pack so far though, I love a challenge (except when the challenge is trying to find an actually good seed).

Try this seed: D047

While iterating through HC runs in BnB, I've been trying sequential seeds with one alpha character and three numeric digits, to make it easier to remember and type.

I found this seed to be good enough that I went back and started a softcore version with that same seed. Starting access to clay, gravel, cane, surface lava and a forest biome with lots of food, plus a nearby tower.

TorVek

Jul 29, 2019
Try this seed: D047

While iterating through HC runs in BnB, I've been trying sequential seeds with one alpha character and three numeric digits, to make it easier to remember and type.

I found this seed to be good enough that I went back and started a softcore version with that same seed. Starting access to clay, gravel, cane, surface lava and a forest biome with lots of food, plus a nearby tower.

Oh, and easy access to snow as well, and a nearby desert for quicksand too.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
As far is it is concerned, both BnB and inFlux will be out sometime this week. inFlux will be going onto the launcher straight away while BnB will be first released on the patreon server and to a select number of people for videos/guides. T-Shirts with the BnB logo (Marrow) will also be available once I have time to sit down with @Big Bad and work out a couple things.

I will have to admit the last few months of my life have not been, ideal, for the lack of better terminology. Some things I just need to try and turn around, but none of those issues belong here.

No, these are not ETAs these are straight facts. Merry Xmas or something.

TorVek

Jul 29, 2019
As far is it is concerned, both BnB and inFlux will be out sometime this week. inFlux will be going onto the launcher straight away while BnB will be first released on the patreon server and to a select number of people for videos/guides. T-Shirts with the BnB logo (Marrow) will also be available once I have time to sit down with @Big Bad and work out a couple things.

I will have to admit the last few months of my life have not been, ideal, for the lack of better terminology. Some things I just need to try and turn around, but none of those issues belong here.

No, these are not ETAs these are straight facts. Merry Xmas or something.

And there was much rejoicing! Yay!