School For RolePlay

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I just woke up again. I'm now in a train. I think I'm in New York. I have no money or food. I think I need to get out of here.

There are about 40 people around me. I can't try anything, police is here too.

I get out of the train. The fastest way to England would be an airplane. But first I need to know how to get to the airport. I ask a young lady. She told me to "get out of her way". She died the second after. And nobody helped her. Strange city.

I just got a brilliant idea! I get inside of one of the yellow caps. The taxy driver asks me where do I want to go. I say I want to go to the airport. He then asks me wich one of them. I tell him I want to go to the JFK.

When we get there he asks for money. And the plan works! I start to get sared and I burn him alive. Poor man. I now have his money. 230 dolars. I hope it's enought.

So did you make it to the future, or not?[DOUBLEPOST=1373848418][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just woke up again. I'm now in a train. I think I'm in New York. I have no money or food. I think I need to get out of here.

There are about 40 people around me. I can't try anything, police is here too.

I get out of the train. The fastest way to England would be an airplane. But first I need to know how to get to the airport. I ask a young lady. She told me to "get out of her way". She died the second after. And nobody helped her. Strange city.

I just got a brilliant idea! I get inside of one of the yellow caps. The taxy driver asks me where do I want to go. I say I want to go to the airport. He then asks me wich one of them. I tell him I want to go to the JFK.

When we get there he asks for money. And the plan works! I start to get sared and I burn him alive. Poor man. I now have his money. 230 dolars. I hope it's enought.

So did you make it to the future, or not?

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it is! I just bought a fllight to England.

I just woke up again. I'm in front of an old building. It must be it. I knock twice. The door opens. The speaker-man says me:

-"So, it did work. I sent you 3 hours ago and you're already here. Now. Do it."

I black out again.[DOUBLEPOST=1373850121][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ah, so 12 hours before you got in? Nice. You might want to go back and edit it so that you killed the two guards as well.
No, they got lost inside, they left the next stop...

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
All right, we'll soon find out what happens to dgdas, but in the meantime, who wants to go on a mission to the Marianis Trench?

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I'm back!
Being able to control water, I am the only one who can successfully go down there without suffocating or getting crushed from the pressure.
I guess I'll have to go...

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Not a submarine, there's plenty of class 1 anomalies out there that could help with such a situation. 606 is such an example. The mission shall begin as soon as dgdas gets back.

That only provides light. Well that would be useful for anyone but me, because I can already see well in the water.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
I can haz mission?[DOUBLEPOST=1373851507][/DOUBLEPOST]
That only provides light. Well that would be useful for anyone but me, because I can already see well in the water.
I can jolt the water with a low voltage current ot creat an air bubble

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019

606 is a knowledge storing and transferring device. All your abilities are stored in the brain and controlled through brain functions thus making it unvoluntarily learned knowledge.[DOUBLEPOST=1373851728][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can haz mission?[DOUBLEPOST=1373851507][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can jolt the water with a low voltage current ot creat an air bubble

You'll definitely be going. But in the meantime there's a very nice experiment I have for you.

Experimentation proposal 30918:
applicants: 2596, 699 and 399.
Experiment 2596 will open 699 with 399.
Status: Approved. But 2596 must put whatever 699 contains back in after the experiment ends.
Info on 699

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: I think I'll just write Nose's and my thing, and hope he doesn't mind.

IC: *H. Newman*

I haven't been here for long, but already I've been called in for 'experimentation.' I shudder to think of what that could mean. All of the government creepypastas I've read in the crypto forums are coming back to me now. Anyway, there's only one path to follow, and it leads to a room I'd rather not enter.

I have to enter that room. Inside is a man who apparently has no nose, at least as far as I can see. He seems to have a cold, and seems to be very interested in me. I shrink away from his gaze.

A voice speaks over the intercom; "Subject 2385, attempt to boost subject 2988's invisibility over his whole body."

I look at the guy across the room from me. He shrugs and rubs his...nose.

"My nose is invisible," he said, "So, I guess, do your thing."

I cautiously reach over and touch his nose. It really is just invisible. I focus and boost the power, but invisibility is a weird type of power. I can boost the transparency if you are partially opaque, but this nose is completely invisible, and appears to only cover the nose, no more and no less. So nothing really happens.

"That really tingles," the nose guys says, "I think I'm gonna...aaahhh...GET BACK!"

I grunt and stumble backwards as this fellow appears to try and hold back a massive sneeze. However, his efforts are in vain, and a supermassive explosion fills the room. The table between us had protected me from the brunt of the fiery doom, but my leg had stuck out, and was now a completely mangled mess. The other side of the room was completely obliterated, besides the guy, who seemed perfectly fine.

I felt myself starting to go weak from blood loss, even though the fire hat cauterized the wound slightly. I was forced to try something I'd never done before, and hope it didn't kill me.

I boosted the ability to regenerate cells that every human has in my own body. I could feel the cell divisions happening, and any fat I had being burned off of my body as the temperature on my leg raised to a new level. The fever overcame me, and I passed out.

I've awoken in my cell, with fairly massive scars on my leg, and as skinny as a skeleton, but otherwise alright.

OOC: That was really long, wasn't it.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: I think I'll just write Nose's and my thing, and hope he doesn't mind.

OOC: That was really long, wasn't it.

That's the way we like it. You'll be going on the mission as well. All we're waiting for now is Dgdas. I'll speed that up shall I?
return order 132
Applicant: 2991
Danger: He is violate and has already killed one man for no reason other than avoiding payment. He must be retrieved. Upon retrieval his status will be upgraded to 3.
Status: Approved. 30 Class-01 agents will be sent for the retrieval as well as one class-03 for supervision.