Which is the best FTB mod pack to use?

Cliiqq

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys which is the best FTB pack to use?
I got far in Mindcrack and then i found out that Mindcrack didn't have mystcraft so i started again on Ultimate but what pack do you guys think is the best to use?

Ixeling

Jul 29, 2019
I think Ultimate is the best,(unless you don't like gregtech) because it got so many mods.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys which is the best FTB pack to use?
I got far in Mindcrack and then i found out that Mindcrack didn't have mystcraft so i started again on Ultimate but what pack do you guys think is the best to use?

the nice thing about FTB is that you can easily edit a modpack to fit your likings. so even if a modpack doesn't have a certain mod, you can add it in yourself.

Ixeling

Jul 29, 2019
the nice thing about FTB is that you can easily edit a modpack to fit your likings. so even if a modpack doesn't have a certain mod, you can add it in yourself.
If you add more mods to the pack, you can't join multiplayer servers wich use the standard mods, so this is if you like to play on singleplayer.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
If you add more mods to the pack, you can't join multiplayer servers wich use the standard mods, so this is if you like to play on singleplayer.

not necessarily true, since some multiplayer servers running FTB added mods to the packs.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
*cough* Resonant Rise *cough cough*
Oh wait that's not out yet.
Uhm. Yeah, Ultimate's probably the best to use if you want ALL TEH MODS!
Otherwise, I'd probably go DW20. It's what I used before AdvancingCraft! I mean, there's no GregTech (and GregTech is awesome!), but you can add that in pretty trivially.

Sobe Fanta

Jul 29, 2019
I'd have to say Ultimate, it gives you the most and even though GregTech might be hard, it's what makes the game fun instead of you accomplishing everything super quick.